The Radford Family #59 Noel’s black dick, it makes you sick, dodged the sex register, he’s a smarmy prick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sue lovely, bit of advice....

*Re read what you have written, before you post it for the world to see!

*Check that you have written both parts of the word you are intending to use... "product" is not the word you were after!!! - "productive"

*Please try and use some grammar/ spell check.

*Do not post on social media if you have had any alcohol- it makes your already incoherent sentences even worse!

*Stop with all the moaning, you only have yourselves to blame. You/Nowell have sold your lives/children's lives to the devil now you have to deal with the consequences.

I'm sure you won't read my handy tips as you do not read Tattle! 🤔

Reactions: 20
Sue with a Aldi food haul there to prove to us she does feed the kids. You should go to your local butcher though sue the meat is a lot nicer . However I feel this latest story was more for our benefit not for the nutrition of your children .

Reactions: 13
Sue with a Aldi food haul there to prove to us she does feed the kids. You should go to your local butcher though sue the meat is a lot nicer . However I feel this latest story was more for our benefit not for the nutrition of your children .
What's wrong with bulk buying meat /chicken etc from the business butcher ?
Also a weekly order from the fruit "n" veg supplier ?
Or was this haul a #ad

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Or was this haul a #ad
Which makes you think that possibly they don’t get their meat and veg from a local supplier and it’s just another one of their fantasies that they stick up on their website to make people think they’re this little cottage industry business that works so hard to provide for their 22 children 🙄

Reactions: 6
Sue wants to be careful, sounding like bully now with too much free time.
If she has enough spare time to stalk someone's profile over a comment or two then why can't she go and work in the shop for a few hours
Laziness springs to mind
Wants the rewards without putting the work in.

She doesn't have strong opinions about anything I take it

Reactions: 16
I hope she continues ranting like this as it exposes her for the nasty chav she is! Her followers won’t half see a different side to her then!

Reactions: 12
I hope she continues ranting like this as it exposes her for the nasty chav she is! Her followers won’t half see a different side to her then!
They won't care it'll be "Gud for u standin up for tha bulleez","There jus jeeelusss". Thick shits 🙄🤦🙄🤦

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Does Sue not realise that she can just ignore messages? There is absolutely no obligation to reply, let alone spend loads of time and energy into investigating them.

Or was this haul a #ad
Especially with all the connections Noel will have.

Reactions: 4
How's she trying to say it's since covid that trolling has got bad? Most of us have thought she was a bellend long before then

• Haha
Reactions: 15
How's she trying to say it's since covid that trolling has got bad? Most of us have thought she was a bellend long before then
No one makes her come and read here. She does that of her own free will. She is getting very close to doxxing which is illegal. She may find herself in trouble very soon.

Reactions: 12
A very product day?? Jeez 🙄 🤦🤣
She needs to drag her menopausal minge flaps down to the bakery and do a decent days work instead of sitting at home scrolling comments about her and her chavvy family..walk your dogs you skanky witch, anything! and stay off social media…maybe help Daniel pack for his” trip“ to Australia, is he still here?🦘🦘

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Put yourself and your children in the public eye and you are bound to have back lash . Not everyone will be your number one fan .
Right guys think people stalk them if they approach them in the street but they go round hotels filming everything and everyone . Why do some people feel so entitled.

Put yourself and your children in the public eye and you are bound to have back lash . Not everyone will be your number one fan .
Right guys think people stalk them if they approach them in the street but they go round hotels filming everything and everyone . Why do some people feel so entitled.
She clearly thinks everyone should love her. Newsflash they don't. As you say if you put yourself out there you've got to expect people to have negative opinions, not go chasing them down and trying to doxx them just because they've said something you don't like. There's no trolling in any of those messages she's shown, she needs to accept it, and if she can't accept it take herself and her horrible children off social media then no one will care

Wannabee football Wag who thought she’d snared international nobhead footballer Kyle Walker by getting pregnant (when his wife was also pregnant) wife threw him out, filed for divorce but took him back when she recently had their fourth child…Lauryn Goodman apparantly threatening to turn up at the Euros in a few months when Kyle will be playing with her two young kids in tow (3 and 1) saying her kids want to see their Daddy play….really 🙄🤔 Annie his wife is also going with her four kids…lawyers involved, a bloody 💩’tty mess 🤦‍♀️
Geez!!! Classy woman then? And she’s calling other people trolls!?

Reactions: 4
So is her latest post supposed to be a threat to “Adam and Jen”? Show me a deranged woman with way too much time on her hands 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So is her latest post supposed to be a threat to “Adam and Jen”? Show me a deranged woman with way too much time on her hands 🤣
Think so! She hates that this site exists, it's not a bullying site it's a gossip site. She doesn't have to read here but if she does she absolutely knows she won't like what she reads but there's f all she can do about it, so she makes these stupid threats on her insta hoping it will scare us off! It won't of course

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.