The Radford Family #58 Next book Noel’s secret, the making of a pie dough.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Back to no hat for Mila 🤦🏻‍♀️ i really thought Chloe had her head screwed on but maybe not. Someone has commented on her post saying Mila looks pink
Didn't she leave her with no sun cream or hat last year too when they went to the beach, and when people pointed out Mila's bright red, clearly sunburnt legs she said it was just a "filter" on her phone making them look red? 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 7
To be honest they have probably had these absences approved by the school. They have a son/sibling with autism which means they can request to go/come back from holiday when it is less busy and noisy.
Our schools don’t allow ASD kids term time holidays never mind siblings

Reactions: 3
Didn't she leave her with no sun cream or hat last year too when they went to the beach, and when people pointed out Mila's bright red, clearly sunburnt legs she said it was just a "filter" on her phone making them look red? 🙄
last year when it was said on here that Mila had sunburn.
Chole clearly filtered the photo the next day to have a pop back at the bad tattlers.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
No, Sue absolutely would not. Clearly these kids have never been taught proper sun care. I know ‘catching the sun’ on your first adult holiday is a bit of a rite of passage but she looks awful (and I don’t just mean the eyelashes).

IMG_3327.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
last year when it was said on here that Mila had sunburn.
Chole clearly filtered the photo the next day to have a pop back at the bad tattlers.

I remember. We said but we can see the white lines where her shorts and socks had been, but no it was our imagination apparently.

Hi Chloe btw 👋
(ps you’ve nailed it this year with the hats and covering up so no need to be so angry last year, we all make mistakes. What’s important is we learn from them unlike your dopey mother).

IMG_7631.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Little Chester is now in all of Sue’s pics, she’s even holding him in the pool. But she doesn’t read here so it must just be a really big coincidence.
I even heard someone say about loving him. Well, it’s to be hoped they do!
---
Her blummin ‘laugh’ though uh uh uh uh. And then a cackle 🤦‍♀️ Someone shove a prawn in it!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her blummin ‘laugh’ though uh uh uh uh. And then a cackle 🤦‍♀️ Someone shove a prawn in it!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.