The Radford Family #58 Next book Noel’s secret, the making of a pie dough.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For a really long time she has had a great figure- I think now maybe one too many chocolate pancakes!
I wouldn’t usually comment on someone’s weight especially after birthing 22 children but in this case her children are starving and underfed while her and Noel aren’t going without food. They’re like the Sullivans. Underfed overly thin kids and two overweight parents who are putting themselves first.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Did a double take at this!! They look like twins!
I also noticed that Sophie the Public Figure looks as old as her mum.
I think that’s Aimee. I do think they have a “chin” inherited from the mother. Surprised Sophie hasn’t had surgery to shave it off a bit or fill it up behind.

Reactions: 4
🎶 We dont need no education,🎶
🎶 We dont use no birth control 🎶
🎶 We’re just a bunch of feral scroungers 🎶🎶
🎶 Waiting for a council home 🎶…sorry, feel free to add…😊😅
I'd like to add the following to this if I may

Hey peeedo leave her vag alone

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I'd like to add the following to this if I may

Hey peeedo leave her vag alone
Honestly who ever wrote the "hey scratty leave the perv alone" so funny, had me laughing throughout the day. 🤣 Ok here's my line.
🎷 No rabbit behaviour in the bedroom 🎷

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Are you sure Chloe??? Really sure Mila's never been sunburnt I call your bluff photos show a different story from previous holidays
I’m sure Chloe will be gutted this was allowed to happen to her baby and not taking any chances this time. She’s leant and let’s face it, it’s not from her mother b

Reactions: 11
The children are now wearing hats in (nearly) all the new lot of photos posted on Facebook!
Sue has learnt from Tattle...
That she does not read- as she has blocked the site- obs !🤣🤣
Serious question, can one actually block tattle?! Surely you just do not type into Google!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Reactions: 7
Presumably their still not back
Strolling back a week late really takes the mick and disturbs everyone.
The teachers should not have to repeat the work so soon or put up with that lot falling asleep all because they think their family is exempt from the rules and deserves longer off.

Wouldn't put it past them to use tillie and her leg as an excuse
They haven't said a word about it for months
Even though its supposedly scheduled for next month April/may sometime if I recall.

Reactions: 7
Presumably their still not back
Strolling back a week late really takes the mick and disturbs everyone.
The teachers should have to repeat the work so soon or put up with that lot falling asleep all because they think their family is exempt from the rules and deserves longer off.

Wouldn't put it past them to use tillie and her leg as an excuse
They haven't said a word about it for months
Even though its supposedly scheduled for next month April/may sometime if I recall.
It’s not like any of their brood is gonna cure cancer or go into the STEM field sooooo I doubt the teachers really stress about catching them up too much.
I bet every teacher bloody hates them!

Reactions: 9
It’s not like any of their brood is gonna cure cancer or go into the STEM field sooooo I doubt the teachers really stress about catching them up too much.
I bet every teacher bloody hates them!
No, but those who are due to sit Sat's and exams are really going to need the catch up time.

Heidie will start school this September and ophelia I think just missed it so next September that's when term dates are vital.

Yes i remember how many kids very first days of school they blew off

The teachers probably had a meltdown at the thought of being stuck with another radford and therefore sue and noel for years to come.

Reactions: 9
What’s that school like, is it one which everyone wants to get into? Because I would be mightily pissed off if my child missed out on a place there but this family (who don’t even value education and take sooooo many days off) got their kid in 😡
It serves a large council estate, anybody that values education will send their kids elsewhere. It's the only school they're in catchment for with 'well below average' bandings in reading, writing and maths. 31% meet expected standard, other schools are 75%+.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I can’t be the only person who sees home based travel agents trying to recruit people all over Facebook. With the amount of travel this lot do, wouldn’t it be an excellent earning opportunity for one of the older kids to do this?
Just a little suggestion there Sue 😝

Reactions: 5
Clearly they haven't learnt from previous years to apply plenty of suncream and reapply it regularly throughout the day!
Is that Ophelia with Mila? Her forehead even looks like it's peeling poor bairn that has to be sore. It's really not hard to put a hat and suncream on a child especially in that heat, there is literally no excuse.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Clearly they haven't learnt from previous years to apply plenty of suncream and reapply it regularly throughout the day!
Is that Ophelia with Mila? Her forehead even looks like it's peeling poor bairn that has to be sore. It's really not hard to put a hat and suncream on a child especially in that heat, there is literally no excuse.
They should be applying sunscreen every 20-30 minutes

Reactions: 4
It's very sad and very obvious.
Like you say, he looks a lovely little boy.
Little Chester is now in all of Sue’s pics, she’s even holding him in the pool. But she doesn’t read here so it must just be a really big coincidence.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.