The Radford Family #58 Next book Noel’s secret, the making of a pie dough.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is Chester constantly wandering about on his own? He looks like such a little sweetheart bless him yet he’s clearly Millie’s least favourite child, and no one ever seems to play with him, nevermind actually keep an eye on him. 😔
It's very sad and very obvious.
Like you say, he looks a lovely little boy.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
the cheek of it to post about Heidie getting into the school of their choice when they are currently on holiday during term time… again! You can’t make this tit up

• Angry
Reactions: 26
Following the waterpark they are at/was.
Just ask them for a freebie Sue cut out the "liking" crap.

Reactions: 7
the cheek of it to post about Heidie getting into the school of their choice when they are currently on holiday during term time… again! You can’t make this tit up
Kids school attendence records must be atrocious suprised the council don't get involved. Looks like fines for repeated offenders will be charged £160 if within 3 years of the last offence and thats per parent per child thats £320 per child for each one that gets fined (Hello Sue 👋) hope your taking notes, your going to need to get Nowweell to make some more pies in that magic pie shop of yours 🤣

However, under the new national framework, all schools will be required to consider a fine when a child has missed 10 or more sessions (5 days) for unauthorised reasons.

From August 2024, the fine for school absences across the country will be £80 if paid within 21 days, or £160 if paid within 28 days.

This rate is in line with inflation and is the first increase since 2012.

In the case of repeated fines, if a parent receives a second fine for the same child within any three-year period, this will be charged at the higher rate of £160.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
My god these “minions”. They have like a pack mentality. And poor grammar.
Jesus, their fans are as illiterate as the Radfords. It’s “their” not “there”.

I usually have to read Sue and Millie’s stories about five times to understand what the hell they are saying because they do not know how to use commas... it is astounding their level of illiteracy. And people really believe they wrote their own BOOK?! They wouldn’t know a semicolon if it smacked them around the face.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Jesus, their fans are as illiterate as the Radfords. It’s “their” not “there”.

I usually have to read Sue and Millie’s stories about five times to understand what the hell they are saying because they do not know how to use commas... it is astounding their level of illiteracy. And people really believe they wrote their own BOOK?! They wouldn’t know a semicolon if it smacked them around the face.
The ironic thing is the person arguing could do with going back to school rather than fly the flag for skipping it 😂
---
Oh yep. This.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I don't think they'll be getting fined. They will all have had child performance licenses from birth. The absences will be authorised.

• Angry
Performance licences normally come with requirements that schooling’s provided if they’re absent for more than a certain amount of time, with limits on things such as working hours, and a requirement for registered chaperones at a ratio they couldn’t manage with just due and Noel because they have so many kids. They’d have them for the TV stuff, but is it a requirement for YouTube? Because I can’t see them following the rules of them, they struggle enough with things like not losing them in busy places, never mind official safeguarding

Reactions: 4
What’s that school like, is it one which everyone wants to get into? Because I would be mightily pissed off if my child missed out on a place there but this family (who don’t even value education and take sooooo many days off) got their kid in 😡

Reactions: 9
Back to no hat for Mila 🤦🏻‍♀️ i really thought Chloe had her head screwed on but maybe not. Someone has commented on her post saying Mila looks pink

Reactions: 5
For a really long time she has had a great figure- I think now maybe one too many chocolate pancakes!
I can’t say anything about her weight tbf because I’m probably about the same size and I haven’t had 22 kids!!!
I can however pull her up on her parenting or her lack thereof…
---
Back to no hat for Mila 🤦🏻‍♀️ i really thought Chloe had her head screwed on but maybe not. Someone has commented on her post saying Mila looks pink
They really don’t like criticism, do they? 😆

IMG_7624.jpeg

• Haha
Cue her biting back it's none of their business .......

She really does post some shite on her stories doesn't she. Does she really think that endless Disney parades, fireworks, and shows are what people want to watch? They might find it fun but I bet none of her followers do. It's as bad as having to look at someone's endless holiday snaps, boring.

Reactions: 12
I can’t say anything about her weight tbf because I’m probably about the same size and I haven’t had 22 kids!!!
I can however pull her up on her parenting or her lack thereof…
---

They really don’t like criticism, do they? 😆

View attachment 2879531
Are you sure Chloe??? Really sure Mila's never been sunburnt I call your bluff photos show a different story from previous holidays

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.