The Radford Family #56 Ding Dong Merrily no pies, The Radford's house is minging!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely ridiculous!
No one needs to go away so often
happy to let the kids freeze just because she can't stand to be home 😡
It's not the right weather no matter how much you Heat that campervan up
Cold in the day worse overnight
If they get ill sue is solely to blame.

Id love to go away most weekends if I could. I agree some weekends kids need a break (we're having a lazy weekend this weekend) but getting out and exploring new places is so much fun and I'd have loved that as a kid.

It's more the lack of individual attention and the fact the kids are just "content" that bothers me about them.

Reactions: 4
Lovely weather to be walking over to the toilet / shower block or do you just sack it sue and not bother cleaning their teeth etc ?

Reactions: 4
Thread suggestion
New house for privacy but never at home . I wonder what lies are in book about the young lovebirds.

Reactions: 5
Id love to go away most weekends if I could. I agree some weekends kids need a break (we're having a lazy weekend this weekend) but getting out and exploring new places is so much fun and I'd have loved that as a kid.

It's more the lack of individual attention and the fact the kids are just "content" that bothers me about them.
They don't visit new places or explore though ... they go 20 minutes up the road to a caravan park

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Thread suggestion
New house for privacy but never at home . I wonder what lies are in book about the young lovebirds.
You can guarantee there will be lies from start to finish. I would sooner watch paint dry than read that CRAP.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think tonight's episode is going to get a lot of backlash intention might have been good but getting paid to film someone's very poorly child and raise money for show content definitely isn't.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.