The Radford Family #56 Ding Dong Merrily no pies, The Radford's house is minging!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From previous thread - how can they post anything about Christmas when they have already broadcast the “Christmas special” on C5? Even the most ignorant of their worshippers would be questioning that if they did, surely?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
My 1st thought is ....the dogs the noise , the shouting , screaming
#savethedogs
I wonder if anyone gets attention and gets to be watched as they open their presents and the look of happiness of their face as they get something they love..? All the little things ya know?!

Reactions: 7
It’s came up on my feed that they have gone to Florida. It was posted 1 day ago, not sure if it’s an old video but some of the comments are not good and have not been deleted 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 6
It’s came up on my feed that they have gone to Florida. It was posted 1 day ago, not sure if it’s an old video but some of the comments are not good and have not been deleted 😂
Surely not?!! 3 trips to florida within months would be taking the absolute mick just think how much it would cost compared to the lack of work they do 😬
Would explain the silence though
Knowing full well how angry it would make viewers 🤔😡

Reactions: 7
I wonder if anyone gets attention and gets to be watched as they open their presents and the look of happiness of their face as they get something they love..? All the little things ya know?!
nah, it will all be total chaos - all the kids opening presents simultaneously, pushing and fighting and scrapping over gifts, likely opening the wrong ones, or the 🔮 mix up when Sue realises she has bought the same child multiple identical gifts.ne of the kids given any attention, as Sue will be too busy filming it all, and most of the presents will never be played with or used, simply because Sue knows nothing about the kids as individuals, so half the stuff she buys them will be things they have no interest in. the classic wasteful Radfraud Christmas, plus Christmas dinner with tiny portions for each child - all of which will soon be shared on YouTube. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 13
Nope. The only time they get “seen” is through the lens of the camera. That’s why you see them all jumping up for attention in the vlogs. It’s a sad life for the kids who think a holiday every 6 weeks is normal but having one to one with their parents is not. The therapy bill is gonna be huge for that family when those kids are adults.

Reactions: 11
Anyone know what the chloe/josh fued was all about?
[/QUOTE]
GETTING A SOCIAL HOUSING PLACE!!!! Can’t rent our own with help from our rich parents or even move back to one of those 10 bedrooms. Nah, let’s fake a row and get a free housing place.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
A bet she will come back with a vlogs that they went on holiday as they may not get one at Easter if Tillie go's for her OP .
Been nearly a week now since the last post on Insta ,

Reactions: 9
You just know this has been Archie/Casper/Max at least once. 🤣

they don't seem to realise that the kids would likely react far more like the first boy if they told them they were actually going to spend a weekend at home, instead of dragging them to hotels, or to spend yet another weekend in the campervan etc - they never get a chance to just.....chill and do normal, generic kid stuff that other children take for granted - the excited reaction other children would have to being surprised with a trip to Disney is how the Radfords kids would react of they had a weekend at home, without a camera shoved in their face every few minutes. they are at Disney so often, it likely feels more like a home to the than their actual house - and I'm sure being crammed inside that bloody campervan certainly does! - and has become so normalised, it's just boring everyday stuff, that is seen as a chore - like how other kids see making their beds and brushing their teeth. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 11
nah, it will all be total chaos - all the kids opening presents simultaneously, pushing and fighting and scrapping over gifts, likely opening the wrong ones, or the 🔮 mix up when Sue realises she has bought the same child multiple identical gifts.ne of the kids given any attention, as Sue will be too busy filming it all, and most of the presents will never be played with or used, simply because Sue knows nothing about the kids as individuals, so half the stuff she buys them will be things they have no interest in. the classic wasteful Radfraud Christmas, plus Christmas dinner with tiny portions for each child - all of which will soon be shared on YouTube. 🤷🏻‍♂️
I thought this, how can she ever know them individually. My daughters favourite present was the most random thing; a popit toy that lights up, she's spent hours playing with it since Christmas, already worn through a set of batteries.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.