The Radford Family #56 Ding Dong Merrily no pies, The Radford's house is minging!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not Sophie sharing her daughters Instagram account on her story without blacking out the username.......Do none of these people know about Internet safety? These poor kids have no privacy, they are literally giving random people access to their children.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Not Sophie sharing her daughters Instagram account on her story without blacking out the username.......Do none of these people know about Internet safety? These poor kids have no privacy, they are literally giving random people access to their children.
Why is her daughter using the Radford name ?

Reactions: 8
Ah, Sophie the supermodel 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t agree with kids being on social media at all, but Daisy’s message about her mum is sweet. I don’t think I’ve ever actually seen any of the younger kids show any sort of affection towards S&N. The older girls do, but usually only when Sue’s had to buy their affection. All those kids and (I’m exaggerating) not one genuine compliment for Sue! 🤣

Reactions: 10
Not really related to anything but I do feel bad for the kids, they aren't allowed to have a normal life and quiet weekends at home where sue and noel could be spending time with the different ages, even if it's watching there favourite TV show or film.
Dragged off in the motorhome or on bacj to back holidays instead of shopping, cinema, theatre or pantomime
It wouldn't be a total shock if other kids and their parents don't want to know them with all the bragging they do it's a real shame for the kids.
Not to mention the lack of regard for anyone else's safety showing aerial shots of home school badges and routes etc.

Reactions: 7
Not really related to anything but I do feel bad for the kids, they aren't allowed to have a normal life and quiet weekends at home where sue and noel could be spending time with the different ages, even if it's watching there favourite TV show or film.
Dragged off in the motorhome or on bacj to back holidays instead of shopping, cinema, theatre or pantomime
It wouldn't be a total shock if other kids and their parents don't want to know them with all the bragging they do it's a real shame for the kids.
Not to mention the lack of regard for anyone else's safety showing aerial shots of home school badges and routes etc.
The campervan isn't parked outside, so we can assume they've gone away again this weekend. Wonder where they've gone? Somewhere historical? cultural? Or 20 minutes up the road to SIlverdale, just for a change of scene?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The campervan isn't parked outside, so we can assume they've gone away again this weekend. Wonder where they've gone? Somewhere historical? cultural? Or 20 minutes up the road to SIlverdale, just for a change of scene?
Not surprised, even when it's freezing and weather's terrible especially further north you go nothing puts them off going away for the weekend
Poor kids having to be cramped and freezing to please Sue's obsession 🙄

I expect they're hoping for the storm to hit so they can have an adventure fit for filming.

Here you go, tbh there's 2.4k comments, but interestingly to nearly every leave them alone comment there's a reply saying he's a n0nce.
Learning Difficulties?? Doesn't that mean they should be even more protective of them? Not letting them have sex. My daughters 8 and has learning difficulties, no way would I risk her being groomed at her age by a 12 year old, no matter whether that 12/13 year old also had LDs as well!
---
Can you imagine that lot at the panto?? Omg. My daughter went with school on her recent residential, and I did not envy the teachers taking 88 Year 4s (8 and 9 year olds), but at least they where mostly quiet, picked up their rubbish (they got the stare from the Headteacher if they didn't and no-one wants that!) and stayed seated for it all, the radfords wouldn't. They'd excuse it as well

Last edited:
Oh you were en-pointe. No point in them buying folly farm. They’re never home 😂

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Oh you were en-pointe. No point in them buying folly farm. They’re never home 😂
Absolutely ridiculous!
No one needs to go away so often
happy to let the kids freeze just because she can't stand to be home 😡
It's not the right weather no matter how much you Heat that campervan up
Cold in the day worse overnight
If they get ill sue is solely to blame.

Absolutely ridiculous!
No one needs to go away so often
happy to let the kids freeze just because she can't stand to be home 😡
It's not the right weather no matter how much you Heat that campervan up
Cold in the day worse overnight
If they get ill sue is solely to blame.
Not saying she reads tattle but, she reads tattle. This is for your benefit 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.