The Radford Family #56 Ding Dong Merrily no pies, The Radford's house is minging!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seems they may have just been achieved to stop any deletion lol. 🙃

the amount of fans in the comments arguing and fiercely adamant that Sue was 18 when her first child was born - even mentioning "the maths", as Sue is 48 and her eldest is 30 🤯 - part of the issue seems to be that Chris not appearing in the show means that they have successfully fooled much of their audience into thinking Sophie is the eldest of their brood, and given the backlash in some of the comments with valid accusations of statutory rape, it wouldn't surprise me of they are having regrets about publishing their book, as that seems to have opened people's eyes to the fact she was a child when Noel impregnated her. hardly surprising it was a detail very much glossed over by Channel 5. also very telling that so many of their so-called fans are adamant that both Sue and Noel grew up in care, entirely unaware that they were both adopted as babies and raised by their adoptive parents

that said, there are still loads of the usual defensive responses - happily married, they stayed together, hard-working family, things were different back in the 80s and nobody would have seen statutory rape as a crime "back then" etc - with the worst being that it wasn't rape because they both consented - as though a 13 is able to give consent 🙄 - plus the usual spiel about teen pregnancies not being uncommon, blah blah blah, as though they were both young teens and not a 17year old abusing a child he had first met when she was 7 years old. 🤢

not to mention a comment I saw that said Sue was likely a typical teen who had lied to him her older boyfriend about her age, and looked far older than she was - anyone who has seen the photo of Sue holding baby Chris, it is blatantly obvious that she is a young girl. even if Noel hadn't been aware of her age - which he was, having known her since she was a young child - it would be veyy obvious from her appearance that she was far younger than 16, and that he was sexually attracted to a CHILD.

Reactions: 16
HMRC is investigating companies and individuals involved in tax avoidance schemes. A common one being loans from the company to its directors. Lets hope they’ve got their lucky pants on 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
the amount of fans in the comments arguing and fiercely adamant that Sue was 18 when her first child was born - even mentioning "the maths", as Sue is 48 and her eldest is 30 🤯 - part of the issue seems to be that Chris not appearing in the show means that they have successfully fooled much of their audience into thinking Sophie is the eldest of their brood, and given the backlash in some of the comments with valid accusations of statutory rape, it wouldn't surprise me of they are having regrets about publishing their book, as that seems to have opened people's eyes to the fact she was a child when Noel impregnated her. hardly surprising it was a detail very much glossed over by Channel 5. also very telling that so many of their so-called fans are adamant that both Sue and Noel grew up in care, entirely unaware that they were both adopted as babies and raised by their adoptive parents

that said, there are still loads of the usual defensive responses - happily married, they stayed together, hard-working family, things were different back in the 80s and nobody would have seen statutory rape as a crime "back then" etc - with the worst being that it wasn't rape because they both consented - as though a 13 is able to give consent 🙄 - plus the usual spiel about teen pregnancies not being uncommon, blah blah blah, as though they were both young teens and not a 17year old abusing a child he had first met when she was 7 years old. 🤢

not to mention a comment I saw that said Sue was likely a typical teen who had lied to him her older boyfriend about her age, and looked far older than she was - anyone who has seen the photo of Sue holding baby Chris, it is blatantly obvious that she is a young girl. even if Noel hadn't been aware of her age - which he was, having known her since she was a young child - it would be veyy obvious from her appearance that she was far younger than 16, and that he was sexually attracted to a CHILD.
Worst one was a thicko claiming Nowall was an immature 18 year old so doesn't count 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Has anyone watched the New Year’s Eve vlog? Sue is talking to Hallie and Phoebe and in the background Heidie is screaming, in a voice Satan himself would be proud of, “Mummmmmy, MUMMMMMY, I WANT ONE OF THEM, MUMMMMMMY, MUMMMYYYYYYYYYY…”. Little brat, why the hell Sue doesn’t say to her “don’t talk to me like that” or “you’ll only get something if you’re being good” etc etc etc. God almighty woman, give Veruca Salt some discipline and stop giving her stuff until she can behave.

Reactions: 10

Chris is actually nearer to his mother in age than he is to most of his siblings 🤯
Absolutely mental that.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Worst one was a thicko claiming Nowall was an immature 18 year old so doesn't count 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
same with the "he was 17! he was a CHILD, not a man!" for a start, he was only a few months away from turning 18, but by that logic, Sue was an infant, having barely started secondary school! they all seem to be okay with it on the basis that they were both teenagers, and teen pregnancies happen - as though a 17 year old raping a 13 year old girl, and potentially abusing her from a much younger age, is in any way the same situation as two 15 year olds and an accidental pregnancy. also hilarious that their fans argue Noel wasn't an adult at age 17/18, yet "things were different back then", as kids left school at 15 and were working, so far more grown up and mature than kids of a similar age nowadays - yet conveniently that seems to have applied only to girls, as 17 year old males were still "boys".

whether or not he was technically an "adult" by definition is irrelevant - he was over the age of 16 and Sue wasn't, by default that is statutory rape, just as it was in the late 80s. the constant attempts to create excuses to defend and protect Noel as opposed to his child victim are mindblowing - even more so those actually BLAMING Sue for the abuse, because "it takes two to make a baby". WTF?! 🤯

Reactions: 11
Did they go on lots of holidays when she was still popping babies out or have the holidays replaced giving birth?
It's only been the last couple of years I think,so yes. Correct me if I'm wrong. At least she stopped with the endless puppies. They replaced the babies for a while then the holidays took over 🙄

This is the thing with the book it will have to describe Sue and Noel meeting, starting a relationship and conceiving their first child, when Sue was just thirteen and Noel seventeen/eighteen.
How is the book going to do this with its sickly sweet most wonderful family ever theme when describing child sex abuse.

Reactions: 9
This is the thing with the book it will have to describe Sue and Noel meeting, starting a relationship and conceiving their first child, when Sue was just thirteen and Noel seventeen/eighteen.
How is the book going to do this with its sickly sweet most wonderful family ever theme when describing child sex abuse.
Chances are they will deliberately leave out any age references to avoid any mismatched information.
I'm sure sue tried to say she was 16 before now and others apparently think she was 18 despite Chris being living proof against that.

Reactions: 8
90s Life FB page has a cracking headline, Sue was 7 when they first met. I would like to think that they are insinuating that Noel the Paedophile groomed her from that age. Comments on that aren't as complimentary as some we've seen!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Fundraising for the girl again... just count how much they spent last year on holidays alone.. wonder how much they've donated ?

Reactions: 6
90s Life FB page has a cracking headline, Sue was 7 when they first met. I would like to think that they are insinuating that Noel the Paedophile groomed her from that age. Comments on that aren't as complimentary as some we've seen!
Oooooh, any chance of som screenshots please?? 🤭
---
With the new house is it fenced or quite open??
Hadn't thought about it before but the dogs are so used to being confined within the garden walls if it was quite open then wouldn't it be an issue for the dogs?
Most people train their dogs so it's just this lot that I can see potential run offs.
It’s your chance Lola!!! Run girl…be free!!! 🐕‍🦺🐾🐾

• Haha
Oooooh, any chance of som screenshots please?? 🤭
---

It’s your chance Lola!!! Run girl…be free!!! 🐕‍🦺🐾🐾
Here you go, tbh there's 2.4k comments, but interestingly to nearly every leave them alone comment there's a reply saying he's a n0nce.

Attachments

Lovely, another holiday. All the while the tax player is shelling out for social housing, the nhs and schooling for her huge brood. I often wondered if either of their biological parents would come forward, but they’re probably too embarrassed by Noel and Scratty. I’d have a tiny bit more respect if they talked about budgeting, secondhand clothing or managing a large family but they’re greedy pigs.
The Genes are so strong in all those kids I’m now watching wondering if Sue & Noel are in fact related!

Reactions: 9
It's OK because they beat all the odds to stay together jeez!

Love how they keep on pushing the narrative they started having kids at a young age.
And have that all posted there as the description.

They are not so quick to include that she was pregnant at 13 and give birth at 14.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.