The Radford Family #46 Noel and Sue don't have a clue, 22 kids and a home like a zoo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is sad at the same time tho I don't know this girl so she shouldn't be giving me tit if they do end up in along term relationship then she's obviously going to be around my children when it comes to co-parenting we ment to be a bloody team I want to be friends with the women who's going to help raise my children but this Amelia can get stuffed she won't be going anywhere near my children an at this moment in time Chris can't n won't be either. Sue and Noel havent seen the child since October 2021 n have never asked after them
I’m so sorry they don’t bother with your children. But your children will grow up knowing they’ve not missed out on anything. It’s sue and Noel missing out not them. You’re an amazing mother and the children have you and at this moment in time it sounds like you’re all they need x

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I take it there was nothing posted for Chester on his birthday then?
Unusual for them normally go all out for the 1st one unless it's being used for yet more show content 🤔

Reactions: 9
My ex husband was awful. He was lazy, abusive, he hit me amongst a few other things. When we divorced he tried to turn my family against me, I took him to court for access to my children and he tried to convince the judge I was mentally unstable. My kids have now grown up, they now know exactly what their Dad is like, I've never slated him in front of the children as I don't think it's fair on them, however, my Daughter says to me all the time, how did you stay so long, Dad s a controlling person and so on. These people forget the kids grow up, and they see things and hear things then make their own minds up.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Share them. These frauds need to brought down a peg or two. Sending love ❤
I will when the time is right with everything that's been said on here about my past, I'm still not over what has happened even tho everything it's fine now it will alway mentally stick with me
My ex husband was awful. He was lazy, abusive, he hit me amongst a few other things. When we divorced he tried to turn my family against me, I took him to court for access to my children and he tried to convince the judge I was mentally unstable. My kids have now grown up, they now know exactly what their Dad is like, I've never slated him in front of the children as I don't think it's fair on them, however, my Daughter says to me all the time, how did you stay so long, Dad s a controlling person and so on. These people forget the kids grow up, and they see things and hear things then make their own minds up.
Chris was a very heavy drinker n very abusive if he never got his way when drinking, my eldest boy was really close with him intill he started seeing another side to him the othe kids can't stand him and have said if he was to ever come back they would be moving out I would never have him back not after posting me all ove insta smashing my house up another incident that happened Christmas eve when I asked for help on insta my kids come first

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
I will when the time is right with everything that's been said on here about my past, I'm still not over what has happened even tho everything it's fine now it will alway mentally stick with me
Chris was a very heavy drinker n very abusive if he never got his way when drinking, my eldest boy was really close with him intill he started seeing another side to him the othe kids can't stand him and have said if he was to ever come back they would be moving out I would never have him back not after posting me all ove insta smashing my house up another incident that happened Christmas eve when I asked for help on insta my kids come first
All very telling! But as one who has has worked with children and families in similar situations - be careful what you say on here.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
All very telling! But as one who has has worked with children and families in similar situations - be careful what you say on here.
I've spoke with ss they have no concerns with regarding me but with Chris they have told me to only let him have day contact in our home town
---
The main thing is the kids are safe and I'm keeping them safe my older boys haven't seen Chris since October, Chris wasnt always a drunk,he use to be really lovely family man he said his family being in public eye an obviously the age gap has had an effect on him so he started drinking an that's what ruin our relationship, if it wasn't for his parent an the alcohol we would still be together now
---
Hi Sue thank you for blocking me on Facebook 🤣🤣 saves me the job now so that's now all your family apart from Katie that has blocked me so now that means you won't ever see pics of my kids again 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣 not like it would bother you anyway you could even wish oaklyn a happy birthday let alone a present an excatly the same at Christmas, I'm not going to block Katie I'll just sit and wait for you to tell her to do so like you did the others 🤣.. also can you tell your soon I'm still waiting on child maintenance payment that was ment to pay for my shopping that was ment to come tofay

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
I've spoke with ss they have no concerns with regarding me but with Chris they have told me to only let him have day contact in our home town
---

The main thing is the kids are safe and I'm keeping them safe my older boys haven't seen Chris since October, Chris wasnt always a drunk,he use to be really lovely family man he said his family being in public eye an obviously the age gap has had an effect on him so he started drinking an that's what ruin our relationship, if it wasn't for his parent an the alcohol we would still be together now
---
Hi Sue thank you for blocking me on Facebook 🤣🤣 saves me the job now so that's now all your family apart from Katie that has blocked me so now that means you won't ever see pics of my kids again 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣 not like it would bother you anyway you could even wish oaklyn a happy birthday let alone a present an excatly the same at Christmas, I'm not going to block Katie I'll just sit and wait for you to tell her to do so like you did the others 🤣.. also can you tell your soon I'm still waiting on child maintenance payment that was ment to pay for my shopping that was ment to come tofay
It absolutely sickens me that the Radford lot are promoted on Channel 5 as this wonderful loving family, when actually their kids grow up to be like this. Its not just Chris who's a violent bully either, Daniel is the same. Not sure if any of the others are but Channel 5 is disgusting.

Reactions: 21
will when the time is right with everything that's been said on here about my past, I'm still not over what has happened even tho everything it's fine now it will alway mentally stick with me
Yes be very careful what you say on here especially if they read here. If I were you I would be collecting evidence, bit by bit, piece by piece and one day I would go to the papers and do an exclusive tell all on them (it could be a nice little nest egg for the kids).

Sue if you are reading here you should be ashamed of yourself, your grandchildren are your grandchildren, every single one of them and they should be treated equally!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Yes be very careful what you say on here especially if they read here. If I were you I would be collecting evidence, bit by bit, piece by piece and one day I would go to the papers and do an exclusive tell all on them (it could be a nice little nest egg for the kids).

Sue if you are reading here you should be ashamed of yourself, your grandchildren are your grandchildren, every single one of them and they should be treated equally!!!
That's really good advice. I totally agree. If you haven't already, start docume ting your evidence, dates, times, incidents, everything the Radfords have ever done to hurt you, and there will be a time that is just perfect for you to release the whole lot. Noticing a lot more negative articles in the press about these scumbags lately, they will be very interested in your story, but you would need proof and evidence. It's the little kids of that family I feel for, they never asked to be born into that awful family they will all end up like their big brothers if they aren't careful and start actually parenting, and get the cameras out their faces.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Wow I was offline for 24 hours and it’s all got interesting! Nicole, you’re a strong independent woman 💪. duck Chris and his degenerate family. They’re the ones missing out on your kids. Hope you have an injunction to keep him away from you and your home/children. There’s no saying what they’re capable of. As for Sue & Noel, you’ve just met your nemesis and I’m so here for it 😂😂😂
---
Sorry also this 😂😂😂

E93D9ABD-F6CE-42D8-931C-1921917B2F81.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
They are all disgusting aren't they l, you should see the messages I have of sue she's an inbred look trout
Make sure you keep all the messages...one day, Karma will come...best of luck to you Nicole, you deserve to be happy..bet Mammoth Minge and pweirdo Pants are wetting themselves...we know you read here Sue,,,👋👋👋
---
Wow I was offline for 24 hours and it’s all got interesting! Nicole, you’re a strong independent woman 💪. duck Chris and his degenerate family. They’re the ones missing out on your kids. Hope you have an injunction to keep him away from you and your home/children. There’s no saying what they’re capable of. As for Sue & Noel, you’ve just met your nemesis and I’m so here for it 😂😂😂
---
Sorry also this 😂😂😂

View attachment 1979435
Oh June, pipe down love and go and take your meds.....

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Make sure you keep all the messages...one day, Karma will come...best of luck to you Nicole, you deserve to be happy..bet Mammoth Minge and pweirdo Pants are wetting themselves...we know you read here Sue,,,👋👋👋
---

Oh June, pipe down love and go and take your meds.....
I've screen shot every single one an sent them to a family member.. Jacob am oaklyn have nooo idea who they are an Maisie says that house with mum an dad and all my friends
---
I've screen shot every single one an sent them to a family member.. Jacob am oaklyn have nooo idea who they are an Maisie says that house with mum an dad and all my friends
Soo luckily they won't have an effort on them I just wish I could change there names

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Bit random and off-topic, but Chloe’s fella’s parents must have the patience of saints. First they let Chloe move in, presumably to save for a house, then she decides to get pregnant which will push buying a house back, and then they had to welcome Heidie into their house while Sue and Noel went on holiday! Not to mention they’re now permanently attached to the Radfords through Mila. They deserve the medal the fans are always claiming Sue deserves. 🤣

Reactions: 12
---

Soo luckily they won't have an effort on them I just wish I could change there names
You are much better off without involvement in that Cult.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Well her tits are saggy enough 😜😆😁🙄
---

Ophelia is a terrible name. Just needs peed in front of it...it's very apt I'll give them that 🤢🤢🤢
I like the name Ophelia but would never call a child it. I doubt very much, any of the radfords have read Hamlet or any Shakespeare and know Ophelia is the girl driven to madness and subsequently drowns. Nor is poor Ophelia helped in initial stakes either OJ, the guy who killed his wife (allegedly) and had a well publicised police chase then represented by the Kardashian father.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.