The Radford Family #46 Noel and Sue don't have a clue, 22 kids and a home like a zoo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Damn123 sending you so much love. You’re extremely brave and strong. You’re very welcome in this thread ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I need to be careful at the moment as they read on here and I currently have the police involved at the moment because a certain someone hasn't been A very nice person..

But sue an Noel I'm glad your son has moved on an by the looks of things moved in with someone already hopefully he can play a better daddy to her child then he has to his own.. let's see if he does as you told him to do, to forget about these kids because he can always make more
“Forget about these kids as he can always make more”
What a terrible thing to advise any parent to do!
But no real surprise from that pair, it seems to be what they do themselves because no sooner has one baby come along that they’re forgetting about it and concentrating on making more 😠

• Sad
Reactions: 11
To be honest what everyone says is right the older ones look after the younger ones sue only cares about the 2/3 youngest all the others just look after them selves really.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
It’s such a sad way to live. I have a child to bring up myself. Not for my older children to bring up for me. I really do feel so sorry for those children because of what Noel and Sue think is acceptable

Reactions: 12
“Forget about these kids as he can always make more”
What a terrible thing to advise any parent to do!
But no real surprise from that pair, it seems to be what they do themselves because no sooner has one baby come along that they’re forgetting about it and concentrating on making more 😠
Please tell me again why people think this family are so amazing?

Reactions: 14
Please tell me again why people think this family are so amazing?
There really not they are all vile vile people. Sue and Noel think it's acceptable for their kids to treat people like tit. Only learn from the best I guess

Reactions: 20
There really not they are all vile vile people. Sue and Noel think it's acceptable for their kids to treat people like tit. Only learn from the best I guess
Whatever happens, everyone on this thread has got your back. We aren't the vile community people assume we are, we are all supportive of one another and when all said and done, we only really look out for the children.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Whatever happens, everyone on this thread has got your back. We aren't the vile community people assume we are, we are all supportive of one another and when all said and done, we only really look out for the children.
Thank you really means alot, my head's completely all over the place at the moment but just trying to keep as normal as possible for the kids

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Thank you really means alot, my head's completely all over the place at the moment but just trying to keep as normal as possible for the kids
Hope you’re okay lovely. We’re all here if you need anything ❤ your children are lucky to have you x

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Love you Nic! Sue will be quaking in her boots this morning! Poor Amelia she doesnt know what shes got herself into x

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Welcome to the thread. You’ll only find support for you and your kids on here 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Love you Nic! Sue will be quaking in her boots this morning! Poor Amelia she doesnt know what shes got herself into x
Honestly don't know where I would be now if it wasn't for you honestly 😘😘😘. He mite actually treat this one well 3rd time lucky an all that but he needs to learn to stop trying to get me back while in a new relationship 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Aways gonna be here. As I said to you earlier you are a bloody strong woman and an amazing Mummy! Every single one of your babies is always happy and smiling and I've seen it with my own eyes. You go above and beyond for them! Be proud of yourself babe.

I bet Amelia nor Sue and Noel know hes still messaging you telling you to drop the charges or he wont pay for the kids and telling you it's all up to you... take him back or he will stay with Amelia. Yes Sue read that again! And yes Nic has shown me the messages! Your son is an abusive manipulator

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Welcome to the thread. You’ll only find support for you and your kids on here 😊
It's amazing how much support you can get of people you don't know. When I'm the last 7years I never or shall I say me an Chris never got one once of support of this family

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Is Amelia the new gf?
As for Sue saying forget and make more…probably how she got to 21 kids. Older ones are surplus to requirements. Chuck em out and stick them on benefits whilst you count your money and holidays.

Reactions: 13
Is Amelia the new gf?
As for Sue saying forget and make more…probably how she got to 21 kids. Older ones are surplus to requirements. Chuck em out and stick them on benefits whilst you count your money and holidays.
Amelia is yes she was texting me giving me tit not the weekend just gone the weekend before, Chris was messaging me asking to get a hotel with him at the end of the month next min she's tell me to stop messaging him to leave him alone an just kept going, on so iblocked him he then email apologizing because she said something but I couldn't see it, this is the 2 women this year his dated an has gotten them to give me tit, he keeps saying his giving me money for the children then says his not unless I drop the police charges

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Amelia is yes she was texting me giving me tit not the weekend just gone the weekend before, Chris was messaging me asking to get a hotel with him at the end of the month next min she's tell me to stop messaging him to leave him alone an just kept going, on so iblocked him he then email apologizing because she said something but I couldn't see it, this is the 2 women this year his dated an has gotten them to give me tit, he keeps saying his giving me money for the children then says his not unless I drop the police charges
That is awful. Sounds like you've had a lucky escape.

Reactions: 10
That is awful. Sounds like you've had a lucky escape.
Is sad at the same time tho I don't know this girl so she shouldn't be giving me tit if they do end up in along term relationship then she's obviously going to be around my children when it comes to co-parenting we ment to be a bloody team I want to be friends with the women who's going to help raise my children but this Amelia can get stuffed she won't be going anywhere near my children an at this moment in time Chris can't n won't be either. Sue and Noel havent seen the child since October 2021 n have never asked after them

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
You are better off without him. Sounds like they were all dragged up not bought up with any decency. I've been on the receiving end of their nastiness, I commented on a vlog and next thing I had messages from Sue, Sophie, Chloe and Millie saying all sorts. Pisses me off how this sort of stuff about them doesn't get exposed yet they cash in left right and centre on being a wholesome family. I'm itching for their downfall.

Reactions: 22
You are better off without him. Sounds like they were all dragged up not bought up with any decency. I've been on the receiving end of their nastiness, I commented on a vlog and next thing I had messages from Sue, Sophie, Chloe and Millie saying all sorts. Pisses me off how this sort of stuff about them doesn't get exposed yet they cash in left right and centre on being a wholesome family. I'm itching for their downfall.
They are all disgusting aren't they l, you should see the messages I have of sue she's an inbred look trout

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.