The Radford Family #42 twenty two flies on the pies and counting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is no way Noel would pay. It’s a deal. And it hacks me off. Like when they got gifted Forest Holidays and didn’t declare it and shared the rooms completely over occupied and i fumed lol, They just get gifted all this tit to show it off and yet I wouldn’t want to pay for anything they’ve been gifted.
Why are they gifted everything why not to other people who could never afford all this. It hardly seems fair

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Why are they gifted everything why not to other people who could never afford all this. It hardly seems fair
Because it’s cheap advertising that is all. If people complained to the brands about it it would stop. Asking what the deal is and questioning why they want a paedophile promoting their brand would prob start the ball rolling, but so many people think they are amazing they’d probably get it anyway.

Reactions: 10
There is no way Noel would pay. It’s a deal. And it hacks me off. Like when they got gifted Forest Holidays and didn’t declare it and shared the rooms completely over occupied and i fumed lol, They just get gifted all this tit to show it off and yet I wouldn’t want to pay for anything they’ve been gifted.
How do they get away worh being over occupied all the time like when they went to haven other year nobody else would

Reactions: 6
No it isn't, I totally agree. These companies just look at how many followers these people have, and that's all they see. Give this family 1 product for free, they mention it in their vlog, and 100k people could potentially see it. They never do the research into the family or anything, they just see how many people their product could potentially reach. Take Mrs Hinch, before she made grey and white and cleaning trendy, no one thought of scrub daddies or shark hoovers, she's seen on Instagram using one because they sent it to her, now the sales of shark hoovers and scrub daddies are through the roof

Reactions: 12
The 4 suites at the CBeebies hotel at Alton Towers each sleep a family of up to 7 people (adults, children babies) and start at £50 per person \(including breakfast but no other meals)- depending on how many Radfords go, they may need 2 or more suites. Surely Alton Towers would be able to sell them to paying customers over the half term holidays.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
This! I cannot be arsed with packing and unpacking and tidying away 🙈 I have a big family and I just could not be doing it.
I hear you, but this lazy witch just tosses things in the bin when done with it and gets gifted new stuff! No need to unpack or wash anything!

would anyone put that picture up of tillie on the pony please ,i am banned
It was on their stories so it's gone now. Unless someone took a screenshot before it vanished 🤷🏻

I personally thought the pony looked about the right size from what you could tell but I've never ridden before 🙃

Reactions: 5
I hear you, but this lazy witch just tosses things in the bin when done with it and gets gifted new stuff! No need to unpack or wash anything!
I’ve started to think this must be true. How could you cope with so much washing and drying etc so frequently?!

The 4 suites at the CBeebies hotel at Alton Towers each sleep a family of up to 7 people (adults, children babies) and start at £50 per person \(including breakfast but no other meals)- depending on how many Radfords go, they may need 2 or more suites. Surely Alton Towers would be able to sell them to paying customers over the half term holidays.
They would not pay that for a night at Alton towers. And who knows how those things are selling in current market? I’ve always booked holiday inn or similar if we’ve gone.

Reactions: 4
How many times can one family go away. I don’t even watch the vlogs I just read on here. I hope tide is turning with them. I see Millie is still bitching about her baby daddy and we all know she can’t take it slow. A quick hi and she’ll shag your boyfriend in a toilet at a party and Harley on his tea break 😂

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Is Sue's hair a look she has purposely chosen!? 🤦‍♀️
If so, i think she needs a new hair dresser!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How many times can one family go away. I don’t even watch the vlogs I just read on here. I hope tide is turning with them. I see Millie is still bitching about her baby daddy and we all know she can’t take it slow. A quick hi and she’ll shag your boyfriend in a toilet at a party and Harley on his tea break 😂
Has she turned American? 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
D1244ED0-73BE-4DE5-BA85-F81720EEBAB3.jpeg
This was at my towns market yesterday. We live absolutely no where near the Radfords. They’ve been sold for a few weeks now. Found it really random because I’ve never seen them at any of the bigger city markets round where I live 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Have they still not been dropped yet? How can anyone still so blindly follow the pervert and his pwincess?
It’s so weird!! In this day and age that he has not been publicly disgraced for his absolutely revolting abuse.
Especially when he was actually having sex with her from age 12 and got her pregnant at 13.

Reactions: 9
It’s so weird!! In this day and age that he has not been publicly disgraced for his absolutely revolting abuse.
Especially when he was actually having sex with her from age 12 and got her pregnant at 13.
Having sex with a child who hadn't even had a period it's vile!

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.