Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

despair

Chatty Member
Not really related to anything but with a family of their size couldn't they batch bake biscuits/flapjacks/oat bars general snacks instead of the huge amounts of sugary snacks they usually take up half the shopping with
Especially with them emphasing how often it's just heidie at home in the daytime and noel now takes another day off work for completely unneeded personal time 🤔
Just a bit of a random thought.
But doesn’t she get deals with the supermarkets?

Reactions: 1

cryptix

VIP Member
Do they pay for Heidi to attend nursery?
I don’t think funding is available until the term after they turn three and isn’t she only two yet?
My friend gets funding for her 2 year old,were in the North west but not sure if that's because her and her partner work combined hours of 37hrs a week

lissy8219

VIP Member
Usually when this lot are silent, it means they haven't bought anything to brag about. Give it a week, Christmas is soon so I'm sure Sue will just feel the need to show us every single thing she buys for Christmas, because you know, the country is in a cost of living crisis and Sue needs to show us that her family are ok, and that their Christmas will be big and over the top as usual.
Or the are filming for ch5 content so can not vlog things.

Geologymad

I've said on previous threads but it may be a school rule, my daughters primary school don't allow home baked snacks, everything included in lunchboxes has to be packed and have the ingredients listed. It's due to allergies so they can monitor it apparently.
A school near us bands all peanut contining foods even if you hire the school out at weekends etc. The food except sandwiches have to be in original wrappers unless it’s fruit.
This is because of severe and life threatening allergies to atleast 3,children I know of. 1 child had anaphylactics from contamination of previous child sitting there or children next to them.

Also No chocolate, sweets, fizzy of higher sugar drinks allowed - but that’s more healthy eating.
Reception to yr 2 have to have free meal unless very valid reason.

Last edited: