Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Honestgirl

VIP Member
Holiday blues. Try 16 yrs. i don’t understand why they are being gifted holidays or having them paid for by tv. Why. They are nobodies

Reactions: 18

KingPrawnOkay

I assume as well as being her night nanny, Katie’s also teaching Heidie to speak - it’s clearly not Sue as Heidie knows there’s a ‘t’ in Katie! 😂

• Haha

Lalalemon

Chatty Member
Just flicking through Facebook and the Radfords page came up, so being nosey I went to look. When the girls did the Bibbity boutique thing, someone comments that they should do it for adults, yet when someone said Tillie is too old for it, Sue says she isn't, there were grown women having it done. Which is it Lazy Susan cos I'm confused????
Well being as anyone over 12 isn't allowed to dress up at Disney (so children don't get confused who the real characters are) and BBB is only available up to age 12 then I think Scratty Susan was telling porky pies!

Honey JuJu

Chatty Member
“Shall we go away alone for four days for our anniversary?”
That’s what she posted a couple of weeks ago fully knowing that they were definitely going and for longer than four days!
She knew she’d get a few replies from the sheep along the lines of “oh definitely go, you work so hard and deserve it” 🙄
She’d use those replies to justify them taking off on holiday again.
If the idiots don’t see through this pair before long and see what shitty people they actually are then there really is no hope for them.
What pair of twunts would go on a 5* holiday leaving a business that has just scraped a 1* rating because of serious, abysmal hygiene ratings? The very business that pays for this “ luxury lifestyle” or so they say....f’king liars...how much longer are they going to get away with all this shite?Tone deaf pair of twats that squander thousands of pounds on their luxury cars, campervans, clothes, jewellery, holidays and yet are the same dirty, classless , chavvy, irrelevent no marks they always were...wonder how you’re going to explain how your “ 4 day break” was extended to 7 Sue? F’king liar.....🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥

scrantonstrangler

Chatty Member
If Katie is left in charge as we suspect then why is she always in bed with Heidie when there are plenty of other kids needing supervision? She takes after Sue doesn't she 😂 at least Heidie is getting some attention I guess

I remember how I was feeling before I left my husband, I only had 3 kids and I was terrified how I would manage.
I felt totally trapped, suffocated and controlled by him!, but fortunately I had a job to fall back on, good genuine friends and personal goals and ambitions.
If Sue truly is unhappy in her marriage and life in general, then I can only imagine how lost she must be feeling…. she might not even have the mentality to truly be able to think for herself, I wouldn’t wish this feeling on anyone 😢
There's a quote saying that the easiest way to keep someone a prisoner is to not let them know they're a prisoner. Sue probably thinks her life is normal. She has nobody she can vent to about Noel without it getting back to him, no normal families she can look at as an example. Noel probably makes her feel lucky to have the "freedom" of not having had to work ever. Chloe said once that it's Noel who keeps wanting more babies. I wonder if Sue even knows much about contraception since she presumably never had the talk about safe sex with her parents.

I'm not denying that she wanted to be pregnant at least most of the time, but there's a difference between informed consent by an adult and a vulnerable person who knows no different and likely feels pressured by the person financially supporting them who also happens to be larger and more powerful than them and who appears to have a violent temper

Last edited:

babybelle

VIP Member
Because mentally she’s 12/13, stuck at the age where that ponce raped her. And he knows that .
Her parents are a disgrace anyway. They should have intervened and got her counselling and the help she needed and stopped her sleeping with him. I'm not defending Noel at all because what he did was disgusting and should never have been allowed to happen, but no one forced Sue to have another 21 kids with him, no one forced her to marry him. Sue's parents and actually Noels too should have intervened. She has been let down by the very people who should have protected her. However, I still say she's lazy and she has chosen to make herself reliant on Noel. She had 4 years between Chris and Sophie when she was for 2 of those years still living with her parents, she could have got a job or gone to college and she never did either.

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
And bonnie and heidie being treated like twins recently, down to the same hair style, outfits and shoes is there a reason they can't have individual styles??
Sue is totally desperate to have her own set of twins - i think she is irritated that despite her gigantic broad, she didn't get her dream of multiples. she's probably seen how much attention and hype twins/triplets attract - especially on SM - and is very aware that they would be making even more money of she'd had twins to exploit and flog out for ads to the highest bidder. plus the praise and applaud she would receive from the loyal army of minions for being a mother of 21 kids - including a set of twins! mother of the fucking year! 🤦🏻‍♀️

she's purposefully trying to make Heidi and Bonnie look identical, with matching clothes and hair cuts and the classic radford face in exactly the same way that she attempts to pass Hallie and Phoebe off as twins - probably hoping that they will be mistaken as such so she can use them to further fund her extravagant lifestyle. 🤷🏻‍♂️

htaylor393

Millie's Facebook post about leaving an abusive partner and how long it took to leave. You'd swear she'd been with him years. How long did they live with each other and she was never there always at Radford's. I'm not buying it at all. Plot to stop Harley having contact. Her babies are literally result of two bunk ups she's not known him long. She wouldn't know a longterm relationship. She needs to walk in the shoes of people who have been with a partner for many years and no family to turn to and gettng courage to leave. Then she would know real strength. Makes a joke and an insult to people who have actually had it hard and been through this trauma. Baby number 3 soon and she will be looking to push him away also.
It took me 6 attempts and over 4 years to leave and I nearly didn't leave the last time, only reason I did was because I promised someone i'd leave if he ever laid his hands on me again, and I am not even one of the worst cases of abuse I've ever heard.

• Heart

piggymummy01

Do they want people to be jealous?
It's not money or expensive things I'm jealous of..it's those who still have grandparents and get to spend time with them.

babybelle

VIP Member
Getting more and more like the Inghams every day. They only stay at home long enough to do some washing then they are off again. Why the sudden need to be away all the time? Is something going on that no one knows about?

RedTiger

VIP Member
I feel sorry for chloe knowing how much she wanted a house of her own they could of easily provided a deposit for her
Literally. After all the babysitting the older children did and the fact they literally raised their siblings its the least Sue can do. If she has allllllllll this money then why isn’t she thinking about her childrens future and stability?

nutcutlet

Chatty Member
And bonnie and heidie being treated like twins recently, down to the same hair style, outfits and shoes is there a reason they can't have individual styles??
She's desperate for twins. She wants people to think Hallie and Phoebe are twins, now Bonnie and Heidie too.

boatofbubbles

Chatty Member
And here's me feeling guilty as I was down to my last £5 until payday, managed to make a cheesey bake though with peas and daughter said it was the best thing she'd ever eaten and asked for seconds (I get paid tomorrow so all will be well when I do my shopping)
You can feel rubbish about something then your kids pipe up, and you couldn't be happier. (Although children do have a way of embarrassing you, my son once sat on the bus with his nanna and announced that she likes to get drunk at church, she doesn't he meant the bread/wine business )

• Haha