The Radford Family #41 Dirty pies, shop full of flies, can't cover this up no matter how hard Sue tries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely everyone round there knows who the scratty witch is, I'd not be selling her any puppy I had, no bloody way. Anybody who does wants their arse kicking really.

Reactions: 14
Surely everyone round there knows who the scratty witch is, I'd not be selling her any puppy I had, no bloody way. Anybody who does wants their arse kicking really.
Whoever they get the puppies from are obviously not proper breeders as there's no way their house is suitable for one dog never mind 6. Puppy farmers will sell to anyone.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.