The Radford family #4 Quick! Doctor sew up Sue, she can’t have tax credits for more than 22

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think sue will get pregnant around August and announce it just as Millie gives birth so she gets all the attention. Instead of her daughter and granddaughter

Reactions: 8
She must be so 1) lonely and 2) unaware to divulge such info when she is a public figure. I hope Chris' partner is aware of how Sue feels! It must have killed them to turn down a TLC contract.
I am tempted to forward her the lot and see what the poor girl is up against!

Oh god, just watched the new vlog.
Shes not staying in,hmmmm ok?

Also you stupid woman there is a massive difference between a Muslim Square and a Muslin Square!!!
Should have stayed at school rather than opening your legs!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I am tempted to forward her the lot and see what the poor girl is up against!

Oh god, just watched the new vlog.
Shes not staying in,hmmmm ok?

Also you stupid woman there is a massive difference between a Muslim Square and a Muslin Square!!!
Should have stayed at school rather than opening your legs!
I think we have to bear in mind that Sue was 13, and I assume judging by her now a very immature, naive 13 year old. It is Noel who should have known better.

Reactions: 7
I think we have to bear in mind that Sue was 13, and I assume judging by her now a very immature, naive 13 year old. It is Noel who should have known better.
This. Don’t like sue don’t like sticking up for her but wasn’t Noel 18? He had no business even being in a relationship with her let alone getting her pregnant.

Reactions: 8
Dim vlog. Just dim and stupid. Give it up Sue! Hang up your womb and grow up!!!

Reactions: 5
Will Sue have to give birth alone? I know she’ll have a medical team etc but many hospitals are putting in social distancing measures and some women are having to be on their own.
Must admit to hoping she will be okay at the current time. Hopefully labour and birth will be uncomplicated and she will go home as soon as the hospital are happy she is recovered.
I don’t agree with her or the continued pregnancies but I wouldn’t wish any harm to her or her family.
Quite honestly feel for any woman about to give birth.
In our local hospital the birth partner can come in whilst it’s decided what stage labour is.if it’s imminent they can stay otherwise they have to go home and are phoned to come back when the birth is imminent.they are not allowed to stay on the premises and as soon as partner has given birth the birthing partner has to leave. Sad times but this is what is happening for safety during covid-19

Reactions: 1
In our local hospital the birth partner can come in whilst it’s decided what stage labour is.if it’s imminent they can stay otherwise they have to go home and are phoned to come back when the birth is imminent.they are not allowed to stay on the premises and as soon as partner has given birth the birthing partner has to leave. Sad times but this is what is happening for safety during covid-19
Well after so many births it should be one quick push and its over so she shouldn't need to be in long. Though from what we've heard here she is classed as extremely high risk and has a history of postpartum bleeds. Hopefully it all goes smoothly and she's in and out ASAP. Also she must be a right old pro. Does she even need Noel there to hold her hand?

Well after so many births it should be one quick push and its over so she shouldn't need to be in long. Though from what we've heard here she is classed as extremely high risk and has a history of postpartum bleeds. Hopefully it all goes smoothly and she's in and out ASAP. Also she must be a right old pro. Does she even need Noel there to hold her hand?
My sister has 4 kids and when she was having her last one she was saying how much it’s become a routine. She and her partner know exactly what to do, her body knows what it’s doing, less daunting and a smoother (of course still very painful, it’s still childbirth after all) process. Not only does your body learn what to do but so do you. And that was my sister after 4 kids all fairly close together... Sue is something else entirely

• Haha
Surely she must be terrified. Anything could go wrong during labour, especially when you've had so many babies.
Its worse as well as the NHS are under so much pressure at the moment I can imagine staff are stretched thinly on wards.
I hope everything will be okay for Sue and the baby but I worry that with everything going on it might have an affect on them 🙈

Surely she must be terrified. Anything could go wrong during labour, especially when you've had so many babies.
Its worse as well as the NHS are under so much pressure at the moment I can imagine staff are stretched thinly on wards.
I hope everything will be okay for Sue and the baby but I worry that with everything going on it might have an affect on them 🙈
Poor Sue! The 45 year old granny putting her own life at risk to have her 22nd baby! She is stupid enough to put her own life at risk and potentially leave all her children without a mother for what!! Picture in the SUN?? A free holiday to Australia!!

She is not the only one pregnant and due any time soon in the same predicament, there are FTM having to labour alone and it certainly won’t be over in a couple of hours , no water births, no home births. Then there are all mums that require csections and many hospitals are not allowing ANY birth partner in theatre or recovery then are wheeled up to the postnatal ward for 2-3 nights alone without any visitors, struggling to lift their new baby because they are still catheterised and can barley move. New fathers are going to meet their new baby is at the door of the hospital when they are discharged.

Least Sue was able to clickbait her last hospital check up, while others have had theirs cancelled.
So maybe spare a thought to all the mums up and down the country being forced to have their babies ALONE, while one woman abuses NHS some more because she’s famous and on the tele!!

• Sad
Reactions: 22
I saw a story about these yobs on you tube, words fail me. The mother just loves pregnancy and newborns, shame she doesn't appear to care much after that. A massive drain on society .

Her hospital bag video was a bit strange, it’s like she didn’t know what was in the grey baby bag. It was annoying how the kid ( no idea which one ) was trampling all over the new baby’s stuff, stretching her hat out etc poor baby’s not even here yet and it’s stuff is already getting messed around with

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Her hospital bag video was a bit strange, it’s like she didn’t know what was in the grey baby bag. It was annoying how the kid ( no idea which one ) was trampling all over the new baby’s stuff, stretching her hat out etc poor baby’s not even here yet and it’s stuff is already getting messed around with
I haven't watched the vlog, but on her picture with it in someone asked where it was from, and it's one of those bags you buy (or are gifted) where it's got everything in it. So she probably doesn't have a clue!

Reactions: 6
Hallie, shes always like that!
It was like archie the other day, sue saying dont rip caspers picture and he ripped it!

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I think Hallie will be the one most likely to write a tell-all account, she won't remember the hard times pre TV contracts/freebies and she seems quite unruly already. I can't imagine her feeling much loyalty towards them either; she is let away with everything.

Reactions: 5
I think Hallie will be the one most likely to write a tell-all account, she won't remember the hard times pre TV contracts/freebies and she seems quite unruly already. I can't imagine her feeling much loyalty towards them either; she is let away with everything.
Archies the same, Sue just giggles at them being naughty.

Rule: 1 of packing a hospital bag.
(And after so many pregnancies you’d think she’d know) but Maternity pads not sanitary pads because a) they will be bigger and more able to cope with a postpartum bleed b) for your safety so you can monitor bleeding afterwards and clots. The whole idea of a maternity pad is so you can see clots and the amount of blood. Sanitary pads absorb blood therefore after giving birth you could be prone to infection by not changing the pad enough times. Rant over (so far!) going back in...

Also three pairs of PJs for an overnight stay 🤔

I was thinking the same, only just announced the pregnancy. The only way i know of to get the gender that early is the Harmony test which has the primary use of checking if theres a chromosomal abnormality, gender is a bonus. Its only offered to high risk pregnancy here on the public system. Mainly women twice her age.
I had a gender scan at 14 weeks that was accurate, I had twins and accurately told me they were a boy and a girl

Rule: 1 of packing a hospital bag.
(And after so many pregnancies you’d think she’d know) but Maternity pads not sanitary pads because a) they will be bigger and more able to cope with a postpartum bleed b) for your safety so you can monitor bleeding afterwards and clots. The whole idea of a maternity pad is so you can see clots and the amount of blood. Sanitary pads absorb blood therefore after giving birth you could be prone to infection by not changing the pad enough times. Rant over (so far!) going back in...

Also three pairs of PJs for an overnight stay 🤔
And 4 breast pads, just ewww

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.