The Radford family #4 Quick! Doctor sew up Sue, she can’t have tax credits for more than 22

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m probably being nitpicky here but I thought Millie’s Next instagram post was insensitive

Also she really isn’t in a position to be shopping at Next anyway, especially if it’s for baby clothes! They’re bloody expensive. She needs to sort out her priorities/finances

Reactions: 5
Seen another story about this family in the Sun.
FFS no one cares if you’re about to pop another kid.
My sister and her partner are self isolating due to him having severe asthma.
She is due her baby in a little over a weeks time and he can’t be at the birth. I also won’t get the chance to see or hold my niece until goodness knows when. The NHS Is already struggling and then you have this selfish specimen having to have a high risk birth.
Same with my niece, it's so sad.
I hope they aren't given special treatment in that he is allowed in when every other woman can't have their partner.
She should 100% be going private to ease pressure on NHS.
I hope this is a wake up call to them that they should stop having kids. They are just over burdening the health service through their selfishness. But I get the feeling they are both not bright enough to understand the severity of this whole situation.

Reactions: 4
I’m probably being nitpicky here but I thought Millie’s Next instagram post was insensitive

Also she really isn’t in a position to be shopping at Next anyway, especially if it’s for baby clothes! They’re bloody expensive. She needs to sort out her priorities/finances
what an idiot 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 2

I think we always knew she’d never be independent in this. I’ve bought next clothes for my babies before because I do think they’re really nice and last well, bit definitely agree they’re on the more expensive end. The idea that she’d be an independent mother as said in one of the articles was just a fantasy. She could never afford the basics on her own, let alone luxuries like these

Reactions: 7
Just watched the vlog, dont rip the picture!

Also near the end when shes taking to archie, before he banged his head, the black what looks like mold on the windows and its within reach of kids.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I think we always knew she’d never be independent in this. I’ve bought next clothes for my babies before because I do think they’re really nice and last well, bit definitely agree they’re on the more expensive end. The idea that she’d be an independent mother as said in one of the articles was just a fantasy. She could never afford the basics on her own, let alone luxuries like these
I agree that they are good quality but we all know that won’t be tested by the Radfords. They treat babies like dolls so Millie’s baby will probably have a ton of clothes worn once which won’t be passed down to any of the inevitable future baby Radfords

I agree, can’t believe anyone buys the lie that she’s doing it alone. She’s 18 and probably on minimum wage - that’s not even enough to support herself!

I agree that they are good quality but we all know that won’t be tested by the Radfords. They treat babies like dolls so Millie’s baby will probably have a ton of clothes worn once which won’t be passed down to any of the inevitable future baby Radfords

I agree, can’t believe anyone buys the lie that she’s doing it alone. She’s 18 and probably on minimum wage - that’s not even enough to support herself!
Definitely not! When I was 17 I decided I’d had enough of college and wanted to work full time at McDonald’s where I already had a part time job, my dad said that’s fine but you have to pay £50 a week rent (MW for under 21 was £4.38ph IIRC) but if you carry on at college and working you don’t have to pay anything. Luckily I chose the latter! I thought it was totally unfair of my dad at the time but he was giving me some perspective and it’s not even like I was bringing a child into the picture as well!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Definitely not! When I was 17 I decided I’d had enough of college and wanted to work full time at McDonald’s where I already had a part time job, my dad said that’s fine but you have to pay £50 a week rent (MW for under 21 was £4.38ph IIRC) but if you carry on at college and working you don’t have to pay anything. Luckily I chose the latter! I thought it was totally unfair of my dad at the time but he was giving me some perspective and it’s not even like I was bringing a child into the picture as well!
Your dads a very wise man- my parents did the same. I’ve just drilled the importance of education into my children- the higher the education- the more choices you have- a decent salary- so you can lead a comfortable life!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Your dads a very wise man- my parents did the same. I’ve just drilled the importance of education into my children- the higher the education- the more choices you have- a decent salary- so you can lead a comfortable life!
Thanks for your kind words. I wish I had gone onto university but hindsight is 20/20, I’ve still done very well without it but if I have children they will be going for sure!

Reactions: 1
I found it hard to watch when the little ones were standing on the kitchen island, then Sue walks off still filming. I had visions of one of them falling off.

• Wow
I found it hard to watch when the little ones were standing on the kitchen island, then Sue walks off still filming. I had visions of one of them falling off.
There always seems to be someone sitting or standing on the kitchen island!! It makes me nervous how close they are to the stove but I'm assuming they have some kind of child lock system. Not only is it dangerous but very unhygienic as it is a food preparation surface? In the background at one point Aimee was making a sandwich just on the bench top surface (no cutting board) not far from where the little ones were sitting earlier!

also noticed Hallie managing to pop up whenever Sue was showing off another gift box from one of the kids - and her little hand snatching at the chocolates as soon as she saw them! Once again with no remand for her behavior - can't imagine her if she was invited to a friend's birthday party!

They’ve had #gifted clothes off Next before. God knows why! They are hardly fashion icons! Noel must have a grey sweater for every day of the week 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thanks for your kind words. I wish I had gone onto university but hindsight is 20/20, I’ve still done very well without it but if I have children they will be going for sure!
I’ve always thought I was lucky my s/o went to uni and so could bring a good income into the family. I didn’t realise until after I’d decided to finish my education at college just how many decent jobs want a degree minimum, or would choose the applicant with a degree over the one without! We’ve always talked to our kids about the importance of making these choices. It’s not always right to go to uni, but it can be very useful for a lot of career paths.

I’ve had trust funds for my kids which I started since they were born. Just putting a small amount away each month but it really adds up with the interest. They’ll get it when they’re 18 and it’ll help them to go to university or buy a car/flat. But the Radfords could never do that! It’d be way too expensive to put any decent amount away for each kid, or provide them with any financial help.

They’ll run out of names soon or it’ll end up being version 2.0 of whoever they have forgotten about
They already have Millie and Tillie, Caspar and Oscar, wouldn’t be out of character to have similar names for their kids!

• Haha
Has anyone seen the comments on Millie's next post? Loads of people complaining about not being able to get their next orders🙄 just shows the mentality of their fans. No perspective for how serious things are right now 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Private now.

1585587270016.png

I found another family with 20 kids. They do have the religious bent, but the vibes you get from that family are totally different from the dark circles under the eyes look the workers at RF21 limited have.

You just need to wait another couple of years for the older ones to expose what it was really like growing up like this girl who appeared on TLC's show "kids by the dozen".

Last edited:
  • Wow
Private now.

View attachment 101691

I found another family with 20 kids. They do have the religious bent, but the vibes you get from that family are totally different from the dark circles under the eyes look the workers at RF21 limited have.

You just need to wait another couple of years for the older ones to expose what it was really like growing up like this girl who appeared on TLC's show "kids by the dozen".

That must be an older account, the one with the next post is still on public.
I'm waiting for one of the older kids to do an expose on the family too - thought Chris might've done one as lots of people say he was ostracized by them for a while but he seems to be back in with them now. Still wonder what went on there.... Maybe one of the younger ones once they're older

The fact Sue had her first child at 13 is actually disgusting in so many ways. Nowadays girls have their 3 HPV vaccines aged 13, not a child ffs

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.