The Radford family #4 Quick! Doctor sew up Sue, she can’t have tax credits for more than 22

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well good only Sue has sent her followers on another attack of a lady who dared to disagree with here, while riding her pity train because everyone is totally vile.

How does she get away with it? She really is the biggest bully!

Reactions: 4
That must be an older account, the one with the next post is still on public.
I'm waiting for one of the older kids to do an expose on the family too - thought Chris might've done one as lots of people say he was ostracized by them for a while but he seems to be back in with them now. Still wonder what went on there.... Maybe one of the younger ones once they're older
Chris and Sophie both seem to get along with their parents. Looks like Chloe moved out recently (?) and if she’s able to be fully independent from her parents I wouldn’t be surprised if she exposed them. They made her quit uni and raise half her siblings. The only issue for her would be the risk she wouldn’t get to see her family again... her siblings are probably like children to her seeing as she was the one to bring up a lot of them.

Reactions: 3
Chris and Sophie both seem to get along with their parents. Looks like Chloe moved out recently (?) and if she’s able to be fully independent from her parents I wouldn’t be surprised if she exposed them. They made her quit uni and raise half her siblings. The only issue for her would be the risk she wouldn’t get to see her family again... her siblings are probably like children to her seeing as she was the one to bring up a lot of them.
Yes, they seem to still get along well. I think Chloe is still at home - her room just looks a lot nicer than the rest of the house. If she has moved out it looks like she's quarantined with her family. I do see that she genuinely cares for each of her siblings and manages to be close to all of them. But she would definitely have the most reason to expose them!

Reactions: 2
Chris's girlfriend Nicole would have good reason to expose alot of things.
Especially the way Sue used to talk about her and the state of her house, at one point she even wanted Chris to bring the first baby to live with them as soon the baby was born.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
The fact Sue had her first child at 13 is actually disgusting in so many ways. Nowadays girls have their 3 HPV vaccines aged 13, not a child ffs
It’s never sat right with me, plus the fact that Noel was older. He gives me the creeps. They both do really but him especially.

Reactions: 8
Especially the way Sue used to talk about her and the state of her house, at one point she even wanted Chris to bring the first baby to live with them as soon the baby was born.
Did Sue talk openly about her/them on the group? I know she's an over sharer but that just seems to go a bit far....

Reactions: 1
Did Sue talk openly about her/them on the group? I know she's an over sharer but that just seems to go a bit far....
Yes, this is something I have a screenshot of too, but there is other things on the post that are sensitive towards Chris and his girlfriends situation at the time so I am not happy to share.

• Wow
Sue must be reading here and really hoping those things aren't made public! I can't believe she shared such personal stuff, I mean you would think she would have a bit of sense.

Reactions: 3
Sue must be reading here and really hoping those things aren't made public! I can't believe she shared such personal stuff, I mean you would think she would have a bit of sense.
She’s still a 13 year old girl, she has no sense

Reactions: 6
I could share alot of things that she has shared, but if they involve others I am not going to do that.

She knows and reads here and probably whey she only sends her minions to attack my friends not me.

• Wow
Where did you get that information from? And I wonder why Sue hates Chris's partner Nicole so much

I could share alot of things that she has shared, but if they involve others I am not going to do that.

She knows and reads here and probably whey she only sends her minions to attack my friends not me.
sorry but if you are the one posting stuff, why would she get her friends to attack your friends?

Reactions: 2
I have seen her say that too re house being a mess

They will call the baby emmie or lottie.

I think sue will be preggers again by September

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Where did you get that information from? And I wonder why Sue hates Chris's partner Nicole so much
Because she has kids from a previous relationship

sorry but if you are the one posting stuff, why would she get her friends to attack your friends?
Because my friends have spoke out about her also.
But I am the only one who has screengrabs from group, the group was deleted but I have receipts in my email

I have seen her say that too re house being a mess

They will call the baby emmie or lottie.

I think sue will be preggers again by September
September is too long, she will be trying next cycle. The jealousy over millie will be too much

Reactions: 8
What world does she think we live in? Loads of people live in step or blended families..... very petty
And it’s a bit rich coming from someone who literally has a new baby every year.

I’d rather have 4 kids by 3 different dads (I don’t, but hypothetically), than have 20+ kids most of which I can barely remember their dates of birth.

Reactions: 6
1585667769785.png

Its a bit of a non post because I took out the sensitive info.
But Yes she often was a sharer!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
What world does she think we live in? Loads of people live in step or blended families..... very petty
Chris will have been used to looking after kids so he’ll be fully aware of what he was getting himself in for with 4 step children. She should be more respectful of her son’s choices
September is too long, she will be trying next cycle. The jealousy over millie will be too much
She’ll certainly be trying for another asap but her body may not be ready for that immediately, fertility drops a little when you get to her age but it’s obviously not dropped much for Sue. She will be pregnant again by the end of this year at the very latest

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.