The Radford family #4 Quick! Doctor sew up Sue, she can’t have tax credits for more than 22

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those prepacked hospital bags are aimed at first time mothers who are unsure about what they need to bring. Sue should know by now exactly what she needs as it’s something that she does practically every year. So I’m thinking that bag was gifted? As it wouldn’t make sense to waste money on it otherwise.

Reactions: 17
I think the hospital bag was an #ad and Sue wasn't briefed about what was inside, she didn't even know where the stuff was from. The dressing gown was from Tesco winter range, not Sainsbury's as she said. I know because I bought one for a relative last October, they aren't even available any more. Lots of talk about Always and how it's the only thing the girls will use.

Reactions: 8
I think the hospital bag was an #ad and Sue wasn't briefed about what was inside, she didn't even know where the stuff was from. The dressing gown was from Tesco winter range, not Sainsbury's as she said. I know because I bought one for a relative last October, they aren't even available any more. Lots of talk about Always and how it's the only thing the girls will use.
A tit ad. What cream? Nipple cream? What brand????

Reactions: 2
A tit ad. What cream? Nipple cream? What brand????
Even with Millie's prompts she only called it nipple cream. No other explanation.
I thought Sue looked very uncomfortable throughout the whole video, except for when she was showing off the baby's clothes! Going through her own stuff she could barely get out what it was and her reasoning for having it in her bag? But once it came to the baby clothes she was able to tell us exactly where they were from, show them off to the camera properly, gush over how cute they were etc.

Reactions: 3
Even with Millie's prompts she only called it nipple cream. No other explanation.
I thought Sue looked very uncomfortable throughout the whole video, except for when she was showing off the baby's clothes! Going through her own stuff she could barely get out what it was and her reasoning for having it in her bag? But once it came to the baby clothes she was able to tell us exactly where they were from, show them off to the camera properly, gush over how cute they were etc.
She seemed uncomfortable and embarrassed to say nipple cream. It was odd. All I kept thinking is I hope Phoebe doesn’t open the mouthwash/shower gel all over those clean organised clothes (especially the baby things 😬) and when she over stretched the hat too 😬😬.
For someone who’s had 22 babies I felt it was a lot of stuff?
All she needed was
Birthing nightie
Clean PJs
Big black pants
Socks
Nursing bra
Going home outfit (t shirt and joggers)
Going home outfit for baby
Blanket
and overnight toiletries.

Hospitals including maternity wards are often warm. All a newborn needs is a vest and hat once born. (From my own experience that is)
Anyway awful advertisement

Reactions: 9
She seemed uncomfortable and embarrassed to say nipple cream. It was odd. All I kept thinking is I hope Phoebe doesn’t open the mouthwash/shower gel all over those clean organised clothes (especially the baby things 😬) and when she over stretched the hat too 😬😬.
For someone who’s had 22 babies I felt it was a lot of stuff?
All she needed was
Birthing nightie
Clean PJs
Big black pants
Socks
Nursing bra
Going home outfit (t shirt and joggers)
Going home outfit for baby
Blanket
and overnight toiletries.

Hospitals including maternity wards are often warm. All a newborn needs is a vest and hat once born. (From my own experience that is)
Anyway awful advertisement
it is a lot of stuff, but from Sue's last experiences she is staying in hospital longer eachtime. She goes into be induced, but one recent time she stayed on the ward for 3 days before they'd start the induction as there wasn't a bed for the baby in intensive care just in case. She needs to be prepared for a 3-4 day stay. If she has a big bleed she won't be getting home 6 hours after either.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
it is a lot of stuff, but from Sue's last experiences she is staying in hospital longer eachtime. She goes into be induced, but one recent time she stayed on the ward for 3 days before they'd start the induction as there wasn't a bed for the baby in intensive care just in case. She needs to be prepared for a 3-4 day stay. If she has a big bleed she won't be getting home 6 hours after either.
I hope this is Sue's last pregnancy because if she has anymore she will be risking more and more complications. There is a chance that she will have a massive bleed.
I could be wrong maybe this isn't her last.

• Sad
I hope this is Sue's last pregnancy because if she has anymore she will be risking more and more complications. There is a chance that she will have a massive bleed.
I could be wrong maybe this isn't her last.
She will be cracking open the ovulation tests as soon as the bleeding stops. She’s running out of time, and she knows it!!!!

Reactions: 9
I’ve got the fear for any parent going in to give birth at the current time, and genuinely worried for her being so high risk. 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 4
She will be cracking open the ovulation tests as soon as the bleeding stops. She’s running out of time, and she knows it!!!!
She might possibly get pregnant in August so that she can get all of the attention instead of her own daughter Millie who is due to have her baby in September.

Chances are ra
She might possibly get pregnant in August so that she can get all of the attention instead of her own daughter Millie who is due to have her baby in September.
Chances are rather slim for her now. It would take a shed load of trying! But try she will

Reactions: 1
I know this was a while ago but I watched a video on one of her social media stories of them out in the garden. I couldnt help but notice and I know kids will be kids but alot of them had facial bruises and black eyes. I noticed quite a few with dummy teeth (when teeth are pushed forward from constantly having a dummy). I have 3 girls 12, 2 and 3 weeks old and its hard keeping an eye on them and what they are getting up to, I worry im not spending enough time with each child so i dont know how she manages with all those children.

Always are the worst since they started adding a weird fragrance to their products.

Reactions: 7
Let’s a celebrate the arrival of another click bait baby, cash cow, whatever. It’ll all be lovely until later in the year when Millie is due! Sue can’t get up the duff and can’t hide her jealousy

vile individual she is 🤢🤢

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.