The Radford family #4 Quick! Doctor sew up Sue, she can’t have tax credits for more than 22

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know this won’t happen but I really hope they almost push her into having her tubes tied up! She is clearly addicted to having babies and along side this needs to have therapy from her trauma, honestly it’s just reckless to have this many kids and keep producing
When she hits the menopause and can't have anymore kids I can honestly see her having a breakdown. She won't be able to cope. All she's done since she was 13 is get pregnant and have babies.
She doesn't know any other life and she'll just go to pieces when she can't do that anymore.

Reactions: 11
When she hits the menopause and can't have anymore kids I can honestly see her having a breakdown. She won't be able to cope. All she's done since she was 13 is get pregnant and have babies.
She doesn't know any other life and she'll just go to pieces when she can't do that anymore.
Unless she becomes one of those nutters like octomom who finds shady doctors to give her IVF into her 70s so she can keep going

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Off topic but loving you profile pic - love Nicola Walker 😍

Reactions: 3
Oh so do I. Massive girl crush 😍
Looking forward to the final episode of The Split tomorrow night.
Same 😍 loved her in unforgotten, last tango and the one where she was a ghost 🤷🏼‍♀️ Also binge watched the split on iPlayer as it was released as a whole series this time 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 1
With everything going on chloe radfords biggest worry is not wearing her dress to the grand national. Some people need to open their eyes

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Same 😍 loved her in unforgotten, last tango and the one where she was a ghost 🤷🏼‍♀️ Also binge watched the split on iPlayer as it was released as a whole series this time 🙈
I first saw her in Last tango. Told my husband there and then that I'd turn for her in the morning 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 1
With everything going on chloe radfords biggest worry is not wearing her dress to the grand national. Some people need to open their eyes
They live such an insular, inward looking life I'm not at all surprised at this shallow, selfish response. Let's face it, no-one with half a brain cell thinks having that number of children is going to benefit society in any way. It's all about them.

Reactions: 6
Sue seems to care about the girls longer than she does the boys. They’re all neglected once they can walk, and then she loves the girls again when they’re old enough to be useful. The lads are just dumped in a room with a computer and left to it
I thought I was the only one who saw this! Even in her videos brushing them aside. I’m surprised non of the older boys have rebelled yet

Reactions: 4
Women in the 1950s were begging to have their tubes tied, birth control, ect. Then there's Sue.
She would have been appreciated in the medieval period, many Kings would have appreciated her reproductive skills but I have to wonder how many babies she would have had without modern medicine

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Poor kids is all I can say!
How will they get enough supplies with things rationed

Reactions: 5
The family are so vulnerable to coronavirus exposure with all those kids being in different years and schools, all interacting with god knows how many other kids. The whole family is a health hazard

I’d be terrified if I were Sue or Millie with the uncertainty about how coronavirus could affect babies in the womb/newborns

Reactions: 8
Let's hope they get a lock on the fridge to stop the kids "pinching" food. I know mine are going to cost a fortune, the small amount of supplies they are going to go through like locusts in the next few days 😭

I honestly feel sorry for the kids! The food portions are going to be like snacks. Where will they go to do any school work, will they even be encouraged to do it?

Reactions: 7
The family are so vulnerable to coronavirus exposure with all those kids being in different years and schools, all interacting with god knows how many other kids. The whole family is a health hazard

I’d be terrified if I were Sue or Millie with the uncertainty about how coronavirus could affect babies in the womb/newborns

Some schools are staying open for vulnerable kids too, some of them might end up staying in school. Who knows 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.