The Radford family #4 Quick! Doctor sew up Sue, she can’t have tax credits for more than 22

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some schools are staying open for vulnerable kids too, some of them might end up staying in school. Who knows 🤷‍♀️
They’re only staying open as childcare for the children of key workers (for example NHS workers that can’t stay home). Sue is a stay at home mum so she will have to have them at home

Reactions: 6
Some schools are staying open for vulnerable kids too, some of them might end up staying in school. Who knows 🤷‍♀️
I am currently pregnant I think it’s a matter of being sensible not going out unnecessarily, keeping good hygiene. They haven’t really got evidence to say it definitely effects baby so hopefully all will be well.

Reactions: 3
Sue and Noel have always had such an awful self righteous attitude and I think in this situation and the children now being off school (who I feel so sorry for, beside what it’s going to be like getting something to eat in that house, school must be the only glimpse of normality those kids get) it might actually bring it home how selfish and irresponsible they are.

Their normal shop alone goes beyond what people are now limited to buying, so how are they going to sustain everyone being home 24/7?

They think they’re so special and above the law and I hope this brings them crashing down to Earth and makes them actually evaluate things for once in their lives.

Reactions: 15
Sue and Noel have always had such an awful self righteous attitude and I think in this situation and the children now being off school (who I feel so sorry for, beside what it’s going to be like getting something to eat in that house, school must be the only glimpse of normality those kids get) it might actually bring it home how selfish and irresponsible they are.

Their normal shop alone goes beyond what people are now limited to buying, so how are they going to sustain everyone being home 24/7?

They think they’re so special and above the law and I hope this brings them crashing down to Earth and makes them actually evaluate things for once in their lives.
There fans will no doubt of been sending them supplies even if it means sacrificing there own families well being, it's very sad to think about it. Xx

• Sad
Reactions: 9
They have taken them out of school, was in a vlog.
Sue claims to be isolating and keeping the kids off school because its too dangerous to do the school run!
But the older kids will still be at work, as will Noel.
So not really isolating, will only take 1 person and the whole house will be infected.

Reactions: 10
Sue: "It won't be the end of the world if I don't go for my induction"

Eh, is she hoping for a home birth then and a nice PPH over the plush velvet sofa?! Sue you need to adhere to medical advice, haemmorhaging is more of a danger to you than coronavirus!

Sue: "It won't be the end of the world if I don't go for my induction"

Eh, is she hoping for a home birth then and a nice PPH over the plush velvet sofa?! Sue you need to adhere to medical advice, haemmorhaging is more of a danger to you than coronavirus!
Do we know if she’s ever had a difficult birth / required medical intervention (aside from the induction)? I know about her stillbirth

She really is childlike. It’s like she has no concept of how dangerous birth can be

Reactions: 8
Do we know if she’s ever had a difficult birth / required medical intervention (aside from the induction)? I know about her stillbirth

She really is childlike. It’s like she has no concept of how dangerous birth can be
Yes she has had 3 haemorrhages and several labours lasting under 60 minutes so she is very, very high risk.

• Wow

shes had bleeding issues.

Yes she has had 3 haemorrhages and several labours lasting under 60 minutes so she is very, very high risk.
I should have said 3 that she told us about, god knows what else has happened. The last one she said was really scary as they couldn't get the bleeding stopped so they had to keep her in for a while to monitor her.

Coronavirus just shows how precarious their whole situation is, she's basically pushing her body to unknown extremes and relying on the expertise of the NHS to get her through, if the NHS or any health care provision is not operating optimally then she's in the tit... Totally incomparable to the risks a mum of two or three puts herself through, both to mum, baby and her existing family. And for what? Why? Completely and utterly selfish

The food situation as well... It shows just how utterly selfish they are to demand such an obscene amount of resources when people are tightening their belts, making do and sacrificing...

Noel's cooking vlogs will be getting lots of views now

'Feeding 20 people on half a bag of pasta and 2 sausages'

How long before they start getting #gifted a tit ton of food? Only a day or two I reckon!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Noel's cooking vlogs will be getting lots of views now

'Feeding 20 people on half a bag of pasta and 2 sausages'

How long before they start getting #gifted a tit ton of food? Only a day or two I reckon!
It's only a matter of time before the bakery closes so Noel will be frantically trying to whip up recipes to vlog for income.

Im hoping this carona virus will scare her enough not to have anymore but I doubt it!

To be honest its probably a good job shes already pregnant because with this isolation she definitely would of ended up pregnant 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I’m not defending her but with my first two births (11&12 years ago) I was in an abusive relationship and I had lee eclampsia both times and I was very ill in pregnancy, birth and after however I had a baby 8 months ago and I’m married to someone else happily and I had an amazing (but quick) home birth like I’d planned all the way through pregnancy I had no ore eclampsia this time around so just because some births were bad doesn’t mean they all will be, however I don’t have lady bits like a hippos yawn and my babies don’t bungee jump out of me so she might have some problems there😂😂

I’m not defending her but with my first two births (11&12 years ago) I was in an abusive relationship and I had pre eclampsia both times and I was very ill in pregnancy, birth and after however I had a baby 8 months ago and I’m married to someone else happily and I had an amazing (but quick) home birth like I’d planned all the way through pregnancy I had no pre eclampsia this time around so just because some births were bad doesn’t mean they all will be, however I don’t have lady bits like a hippos yawn and my babies don’t bungee jump out of me so she might have some problems there😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m not defending her but with my first two births (11&12 years ago) I was in an abusive relationship and I had lee eclampsia both times and I was very ill in pregnancy, birth and after however I had a baby 8 months ago and I’m married to someone else happily and I had an amazing (but quick) home birth like I’d planned all the way through pregnancy I had no ore eclampsia this time around so just because some births were bad doesn’t mean they all will be, however I don’t have lady bits like a hippos yawn and my babies don’t bungee jump out of me so she might have some problems there😂😂
"Lady bits like a hippos yawn". Amazing. Just snorted my drink 😂

Reactions: 5
very true that all births are different, but once you get to pregnancy #6 you are deemed higher risk anyway, regardless of previous history. I think once you get to #23 you're probably considered a ticking time bomb.

very true that all births are different, but once you get to pregnancy #6 you are deemed higher risk anyway, regardless of previous history. I think once you get to #23 you're probably considered a ticking time bomb.

It’s only a matter of time before her body can’t cope with pregnancy anymore

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.