The Radford family #4 Quick! Doctor sew up Sue, she can’t have tax credits for more than 22

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t usually comment, I’m more of a reader, but I felt compelled. I skimmed the gender reveal blog for Millie and when she was having the scan, Sue said “now for the important business” with regards to finding out the gender. I have to say, that throwaway comment upset me. The important business is that mother and baby are both healthy. This is a human life, not a toy.

Reactions: 32
I don’t usually comment, I’m more of a reader, but I felt compelled. I skimmed the gender reveal blog for Millie and when she was having the scan, Sue said “now for the important business” with regards to finding out the gender. I have to say, that throwaway comment upset me. The important business is that mother and baby are both healthy. This is a human life, not a toy.
This to me highlights how immature and short sighted Sue is. It's the sort of thing you might expect a young teen to say. Sue should have enough knowledge and hindsight to know and believe that the health of the baby (and mum) is first and foremost. The gender shouldn't really be that big a deal. It's as if she can't ever imagine something being detected anomaly wise and the purpose of the scans is merely to find out whether to buy pink or blue.

Reactions: 13
This to me highlights how immature and short sighted Sue is. It's the sort of thing you might expect a young teen to say. Sue should have enough knowledge and hindsight to know and believe that the health of the baby (and mum) is first and foremost. The gender shouldn't really be that big a deal. It's as if she can't ever imagine something being detected anomaly wise and the purpose of the scans is merely to find out whether to buy pink or blue.
It really highlights how she is stuck as a teenager, she doesn’t act or see herself as her age, she’s still a teenager!!

Reactions: 8
I felt exactly the same. I was really shocked to be honest.
Then later it was Millie can't wait to buy all the girly things. It's like all that matters is all the new stuff they can now get. So shallow.

Reactions: 7
I felt exactly the same. I was really shocked to be honest.
Then later it was Millie can't wait to buy all the girly things. It's like all that matters is all the new stuff they can now get. So shallow.
Surely Millie won't need to buy much since Sue is having a girl in a few weeks and obviously has tonnes already that can be handed down?!

I'm pregnant with number 2, due a few days after Millie (I'm 16 years older than her though 😳) my first is 4 years old, and guess what number 2 is having their pushchair, car seat, crib, cot etc etc
Because a) I don't have endless money to buy everything new and b) I'm not a wasteful twunt!

Oh and this will be our last, I'm already feeling old and knackered at 34 and we wouldn't be able to afford anymore!

Reactions: 17
It really highlights how she is stuck as a teenager, she doesn’t act or see herself as her age, she’s still a teenager!!
That's the thing though. Trauma does fix you to that age when you experienced it. She needs a lot of therapy and should have received it 14 children ago.

Reactions: 9
Yes me too. I have had scans which have had a devastating outcome, as have so many other people I know.
You’d think after Alfie (if not before) she would emphasise the good fortune and relief that all was well - she has a real platform to raise awareness and be empathetic to her followers but nope, just about the pink/blue and accompanying free tit.

• Sad
No hoarding sue but you use more in a week than most families use in 2 months. You are not exactly doing your bit for community by over populating your town.

Reactions: 16
No hoarding sue but you use more in a week than most families use in 2 months. You are not exactly doing your bit for community by over populating your town.
I thought exactly the same thing! How can a family of this size comment that they don’t want to be greedy and take resources from the rest of the community??
The reason they’re not stock piling is because there would never be room in the house for that much food!

Reactions: 21
I can only assume that in this heightened climate of pressure on the NHS that Sue is opting for a private birth as she doesn't want to be selfish and take resources away from others :unsure: I can imagine there will be quite a few at her birth and a paediatrician will need to be on standby too.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Never commented on this thread but my god has sue really annoyed me with that comment. What a silly silly women.

Reactions: 3
It’s slightly strange behaviour, it certainly suggests some kind of learning difficulty- I mean most mothers myself included when going for a baby scan approach it with excitement but of course some trepidation too, after all the primary objective is to find out if your baby is healthy and is growing major organs are all ok etc.

Reactions: 10
I can only assume that in this heightened climate of pressure on the NHS that Sue is opting for a private birth as she doesn't want to be selfish and take resources away from others :unsure: I can imagine there will be quite a few at her birth and a paediatrician will need to be on standby too.
When she goes into labour there are alot of people on stand-by.
Consultants, theatres, scbu, pediatrician, The risk is huge

Reactions: 6
I cannot believe they are not self isolating with the onset of coronavirus especially with all those children and two expecting mothers. I’m terrified

When she goes into labour there are alot of people on stand-by.
Consultants, theatres, scbu, pediatrician, The risk is huge
I should imagine its quite a scene when she gives birth. Millie said in her interview that all nurses are clamouring to be my mums midwife. I'm like I bet they're all really like WTF not again. Bagsy not me. How does this woman keep reproducing?

I should imagine its quite a scene when she gives birth. Millie said in her interview that all nurses are clamouring to be my mums midwife. I'm like I bet they're all really like WTF not again. Bagsy not me. How does this woman keep reproducing?
More like a whole team of midwives HAVE to be present because of the massive fooking risk to both Sue and the baby. Honestly, she's a danger.

More like a whole team of midwives HAVE to be present because of the massive fooking risk to both Sue and the baby. Honestly, she's a danger.
I know this won’t happen but I really hope they almost push her into having her tubes tied up! She is clearly addicted to having babies and along side this needs to have therapy from her trauma, honestly it’s just reckless to have this many kids and keep producing

I know this won’t happen but I really hope they almost push her into having her tubes tied up! She is clearly addicted to having babies and along side this needs to have therapy from her trauma, honestly it’s just reckless to have this many kids and keep producing
She needed therapy and a hysterectomy 10 kids ago. I genuinely don't believe anything will stop her from carrying on. She's obsessed with being pregnant. The kids are just a bi-product. I feel sorry for every one of those kids. I have no sympathy for Sue and Noel. They're a freak show using babies for bucks.

So Sue and Noel doesn’t ‘bulk buy’ what a croc of tit. The do everything else in bulk. A 12 pack of bog roll wouldn’t last five minutes in that house.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.