The Radford family #4 Quick! Doctor sew up Sue, she can’t have tax credits for more than 22

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The radford kids already look malnourished.

I've seen threads on another site with more than one poster crying that they are not able to get any food in as their local shop has already been stripped bare. The radfords food bill in the last channel 4 trailer was around £300 a week.

How are they actually going to feed their family?

Reactions: 8
The radford kids already look malnourished.

I've seen threads on another site with more than one poster crying that they are not able to get any food in as their local shop has already been stripped bare. The radfords food bill in the last channel 4 trailer was around £300 a week.

How are they actually going to feed their family?
Noel will probably go to multiple shops and get his 3 x everything, they can also get the older kids involved too and pay separately if Sue is staying at home. I’m not a million miles from where they live and the shelves haven’t been emptied here.

Reactions: 6
Can someone more in the know that me explain how the hell they afford so many kids whilst apparently not accepting benefits? Surely no bakery is *that* profitable?

Reactions: 7
Noel will probably go to multiple shops and get his 3 x everything, they can also get the older kids involved too and pay separately if Sue is staying at home. I’m not a million miles from where they live and the shelves haven’t been emptied here.
Their portions are tiny which helps, plus he has access to whole salers through the magic pie shop.

Reactions: 3
Their portions are tiny which helps, plus he has access to whole salers through the magic pie shop.
I need to take a leaf out of their book re the tiny portion sizes, this last week of WFH/sitting around doing f*ck all I’m gaining about a stone a day! Food and beer are my world 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Can someone more in the know that me explain how the hell they afford so many kids whilst apparently not accepting benefits? Surely no bakery is *that* profitable?
The no benefit thing is not true. They have lived on tax credits their whole lives.

Reactions: 14
They say they’re not claiming benefits because they don’t claim jobseekers benefits. But they’ve been claiming plenty of other government benefits for years.
They'd flipping have to in order to support a family that size. Also I hope Sue decides to pay for a private birth in order to help the struggling NHS at this time or that the NHS turn her away. If it were her first or second baby then I would feel differently/ But this is her 22nd, an amount of kids no one needs. But since her birth is already booked in the I severely doubt it. But it would a nice gesture for her instead of just taking from the NHS.

Reactions: 11
It’s only a matter of time before her body can’t cope with pregnancy anymore
Yeah. Hopefully this year when the menopause hits. Selfish cow she is.

They say they’re not claiming benefits because they don’t claim jobseekers benefits. But they’ve been claiming plenty of other government benefits for years.
Obviously you don’t need to be on JSA (old system) to get tax credits. My husband has a decent job and we get them for the kids born before the cap! They are raking it in, especially with Noel and his dodgy books.

Reactions: 5
Sue Redford “we don’t stockpile”

In today’s vlog 18:23 8x4pints of milk on the counter!

I smell a rat

Hallies speech is horrendous for nearly 5! She’s 5 in June and honestly my 2 year old son speaks better. Bless her. Hope she’s receiving speech therapy

Reactions: 10
Sue Redford “we don’t stockpile”

In today’s vlog 18:23 8x4pints of milk on the counter!

I smell a rat
I don’t know. There are six of us and we get through huge quantities of milk, so I can imagine that wouldn’t last long with her lot.

Reactions: 7
I don’t know. There are six of us and we get through huge quantities of milk, so I can imagine that wouldn’t last long with her lot.
Maybe so, but the fact she had it on the counter I cannot believe they wouldn’t be stockpiling especially with a baby on the way and the Covid-19 crisis in full swing. They need more than the average family and supermarkets are struggling.

Reactions: 3
Hallies speech is horrendous for nearly 5! She’s 5 in June and honestly my 2 year old son speaks better. Bless her. Hope she’s receiving speech therapy
See that’s the issue with having such a huge family. Their daughter needs speech therapy but there’s no way they’d have time to do that. Sue complains enough about Tillie’s appointments and her leg is in a metal frame!
But Sue made a comment about them not stock piling because it would be selfish to do so. And yet their normal shopping is more than what some of these mad stockpilers are buying. Very hypocritical of her

Reactions: 16
So in the vlog, in millies bedroom was a pram, icandy all assembled.
Shes not even 20 weeks.
Its like its a game to them all!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 18

In this trailer from 2 years ago she says "18 pints a day" but she had less kids then. 🤪

• Wow
I hope they’re sat there now and it’s slowly setting in that the madness they’ve created just isn’t sustainable!

Reactions: 6
So in the vlog, in millies bedroom was a pram, icandy all assembled.
Shes not even 20 weeks.
Its like its a game to them all!
Yep I couldn’t believe it. When I had my first at 24 I was pleased with hand me downs and seconds. It did me no harm x

Reactions: 9
I hope they’re sat there now and it’s slowly setting in that the madness they’ve created just isn’t sustainable!
At this moment Sue is beavering away looking up homeschooling websites, reading up on how to raise #stronggirls and figuring out a way to meet the emotional needs of her gigantic family.

Oh no sorry my mistake- got her confused with someone else she's just planning on figuring out when it would be best to conceive another baby .

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.