The Radford Family #36 Riddled with pox and need new socks, Sue needs to sort her locks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I paid £400 for my mamas and papas travel system 3 years ago. So got pram, car seat and seat unit. Used it for 2 years and loved it. These lot just buy expensive so they can brag and they think people look at them and go oh look how much money they have.

Reactions: 13
Thread suggestion oh look another pram,no-one gives a damn sort your hair sue then we might care

Reactions: 7
My pram back in 2000 with all the bits (car seat, attachment, buggy, carrycot, cosy toes, matching change bag and rain cover) was £500. I used it for both children (did buy a new car seat for the second) and used it for My daughter until she was about 20 months and had got too long and the same for my son. Yet some of the families I worked with had new prams every baby despite there being like 20 months between them. That was when I discovered the sure start £500 grant.

Reactions: 12
Our first pram was a gift from a lady who had used it for her six children and wasn't having any more. I loved it. When we had finished with it we donated it to a mother and baby charity. Can't be doing with all the shine and no substance parenting being flaunted about.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Thread title suggestion: the radford boys birthdays don’t get celebrated, because the girls are over rated

Reactions: 21
It’s a gift from somebody because it’s got a bleeping bow on it. I wouldn’t mind but it’s nothing special to look at. Nobody will be envious of that “ luxury pram.” I wouldn’t look twice at it.
They sure know how to piss money up the wall the lot of them.
It’s a downright ugly pram.
What a waste of money.

Reactions: 8
Do parents to be not follow the tradition of not having the pram in the house before the baby arrives any more?
Looks like Chloe has brought the pram home with her!

Reactions: 15
Do parents to be not follow the tradition of not having the pram in the house before the baby arrives any more?
Looks like Chloe has brought the pram home with her!
I dont think so I had mine 😂 Tbf I was 37 weeks and gave birth 4 days later

Reactions: 8
My daughter in law got a bugaboo travel system for her first child 7 years ago.
It’s been used almost continuously for him and his two younger siblings since.
What is all this about getting new prams for every child?
Or in the Radfords case several new prams for each child!
Time someone had a word in their ear about sustainability.
Their carbon footprint must be visible from Mars!

Reactions: 19
🤣🤣

tbh, when Chloe was born, they seemed pretty content just having the girls names end with the letter E - although it always surprised me that they spelled Aimee with double Es, rather than spelling it Aimie or Amie - both of which are accepted spellings of the name, unlike their hashed version of Heidi! it's the same with Phoebe - she's one of the younger girls, yet they were happy to ditch the "ie" pattern - which by that point had become more prominent amongst the girl's names - which is lucky, or the poor kid could have ended up being named Phoebie - but it leaves the question as to why they used the spelling HeiDIE. it f they wanted to name her Heidi, but were desperate to have the name ending in an E, why not opt for the spelling Heidee? sure, it's not great, but it's certainly preferable to Hei-die, and would have fit with Aimee, Chloe and Phoebe, which all just end in an E. 🤷🏻‍♂️
Omg that hurt my head 🤣🤣

Reactions: 9

And Queen Radford, hi Sue 👋👋, has been splurging in Primark again. I guess she saw the comment about the pot running dry and lack of spending the other day?

Is there really so little to do in Morecambe that she has to live in the shops?

Feeling a little bitter about her spending due to the current economic climate but happy in my clean socks.👍

Reactions: 10
New baby, new pram says Sue so 22 prams and counting?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
My mum kept the gorgeous Silvercross pram she bought in the 80s for my brother then me. She died when I was in my teens, so I’m so glad she kept it as I’ve got that for my future children. None of the Radford kids will ever have that because of Sue’s materialistic ways, and that’s so sad to me.

Said pram is actually older than Chris so Sue would have a bleeping fit if she had to use that now. 😂

Thread title suggestion while I’m at it…

Is Millie pregnant with her secret third baby? She’s well on her way to a true Radford lady!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
My mum kept the gorgeous Silvercross pram she bought in the 80s for my brother then me. She died when I was in my teens, so I’m so glad she kept it as I’ve got that for my future children. None of the Radford kids will ever have that because of Sue’s materialistic ways, and that’s so sad to me.

Said pram is actually older than Chris so Sue would have a bleeping fit if she had to use that now. 😂

Thread title suggestion while I’m at it…

Is Millie pregnant with her secret third baby? She’s well on her way to a true Radford lady!
I had a silver cross twin pram when mine were little, it cost me a whole £10 and served me well until they were big enough to go in a little McLaren fold up, I used to get lots of old ladies, like there was something in it drawing them in 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
From the shop’s Instagram.
Ew

And I usually like most prams but that is ugly

All my daughters prams bar one was 2nd hand. Her travel system was my cousins for her eldest two, then I got a cheapy joie new. Then ended up with a maclaran wheelchair thing 2nd hand until she was 5.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.