The Radford Family #36 Riddled with pox and need new socks, Sue needs to sort her locks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just in case anyone missed it, Sue has cleaned the motor home!! There's no real evidence to show it was her but, to be fair, there's none to show it wasn't so there we go.

In other news, I have not cleaned my motor home because A: I don't have one, and B: it's too bloody hot 😂😂
Why didn't she hire Sophie to clean it for her?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Chloe has a week before Maternity leave, so better get your pie orders in asap if you want them before 2023 guys 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Bloody hell. Lazy Susan bragging again. This time they have been with Chloe to collect a ÂŁ1600 pram/ travel system thing. Could they not just collect it and not shove it on Instagram, or is it on Instagram cos its gifted??????

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Bloody hell. Lazy Susan bragging again. This time they have been with Chloe to collect a ÂŁ1600 pram/ travel system thing. Could they not just collect it and not shove it on Instagram, or is it on Instagram cos its gifted??????
I'm not convinced it was gifted, didn't sue and noel mention that they pay for the first pram and any after that is down to the parent.
It's pretty clear Sue has no need to be buying anymore pushchairs so the next best thing is revelling in the kids buying them instead, does she ever let them enjoy special baby moments and milestones without joining in?? Ie scans, births, pushchair and clothing buying
She even makes personal photoshoots about herself and her own kids rather than letting them enjoy the moment privately

Reactions: 12
Millie is such a woman like her mum đŸ€Ł ugly dog looking duck who can’t keep her fanny in her pants. woman. Does she know about contraception? Slag

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
It’s a gift from somebody because it’s got a bleeping bow on it. I wouldn’t mind but it’s nothing special to look at. Nobody will be envious of that “ luxury pram.” I wouldn’t look twice at it.
They sure know how to piss money up the wall the lot of them.

Reactions: 12
Another vlog, another load of rubbish. I swear Mrs Bragford has a few marbles loose. Filming the inside of the bloody fridgeđŸ€ŁđŸ€ŁđŸ€ŁđŸ€Ł
No wonder Hei die was still awake at midnight., the stupid mother was playing with her and hyping her up at bedtime.
Crap vlog and even worse parenting,

So do they keep the trampervan outside the house then? With all their other vehicles? Bet the neighbours bloody love them taking up all the parking on the street!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It had more gifted vibes to me.

Bunch of freeloaders the lot of them!
Simply Baby in Lancaster is a small independent retailer so doubt it would’ve been gifted plus they have to put that on their insta. The bow was on in the shop
they just like to do a nice touch so let’s not call them for it. Mamas and Papas didn’t make that touch when I picked my first pram up and let’s face it, Chloe will keep it for her second and you don’t realise how much money you’re wasting when you get your first one. 6 months from now and if Chloe was given the choice of a McLaren buggy and a grand in the hand

Reactions: 8
What a massive waste of money. I used my travel system for 9 months, then got rid because it was too heavy and the baby was outgrowing it already. Suppose they never feed their kids though so the new Radford will be in it until 10.

• Haha
Sweet Jesus on a Swizzle Stick. I just watched the latest volg about Crusty's missing specs . I can't imagine a worse Hell than living in that Radford tin can camper with various feral radford crotch goblins and their breeders.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It’s one thing buying a house that’s too small, don’t they have around 10 bedrooms? They do t build houses for families the size of villages, they didn’t exactly have the money to buy a hotel either.
but buying cars/ motor homes (expensive ones too) just screams stupidity. They could have bought 2 decent sized mini buses, but I guess the mini buses don’t look as elegant as the range rovers. All for show, not for the actual needs of their family which is quite sad. None of those kids asked to be born, now they’re all one of 22, multiple grand babies being born too,not a chance of attention or a normal upbringing now

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.