The Radford Family #35 Mum of 22 yet hasn't got a clue so relies on the tattlers to tell her what to do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh I am honoured ! 🤣 Stupid Sue replied to my polite little comment on YouTube 😇 (I might have sent thoughts & prayers for them having to spend a whole weekend at home 😂).
She has said that she did not put the food into the fridge until 39 minutes (seriously) before they were to go AND Nowell did not turn the fridge on until just before they were to leave so there NO IT ALL. I am still laughing, yes she called me a no it all. Nice of you to confirm where your spawn get their excellent spelling skills from, SS 😁🙄🙄
No it all

seriously what a dumbfuck

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So Sue didn’t put ad blue in the range and it ran out. Needing the RAC

Then they drained the battery on the motor home and rang the RAC.

can someone check her licence? Suspect it’s one from Legoland.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.