The Radford Family #35 Mum of 22 yet hasn't got a clue so relies on the tattlers to tell her what to do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought it may be their fault with the battery as they had driven it already and now its completely dead 😜 but she won't admit it

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
She’s sharing a link to those “packing cubes”
Says “they’ll change your life”
Yeah right I’m sure 🙄
What bleeping planet is she on?
so many people can’t even afford a day trip let alone a long haul holiday.
So relatable eh?

Did they ever decide on a name for the camper van? 🤣🤣

Reactions: 15
She’s sharing a link to those “packing cubes”
Says “they’ll change your life”
Yeah right I’m sure 🙄
What bleeping planet is she on?
so many people can’t even afford a day trip let alone a long haul holiday.
So relatable eh?

Did they ever decide on a name for the camper van? 🤣🤣
Yeah the it's knackered mobil.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I wonder if they'll ever tell us what has happened with the battery. Running the fridge shouldn't have drained the engine battery - they'll have a top spec three way fridge in there that should automatically switch between engine battery, mains and gas. Despite the mega price tags, all new motorhomes seem to have loads of niggles and have to go back to the dealership. I imagine it's even worse at the moment as everywhere will be rushing to meet demand after the shut downs and scrimping on quality.

Reactions: 9
All the money they’ve spent on that house and it still looks bloody minging, inside and out. Noticed the kids running about outside with no shoes on and filthy socks. No doubt thicko Sue will just chuck em in the bin. And Sue I’m pretty certain Archie needs speech therapy!

Reactions: 14
You can probs tell i’m a child free animal person, but anyway…I found the episode a little while ago where one of the dogs was having behavioural issues alarming. I just don’t know how you can have that many children in one house and still think 3 or 4 dogs is a good idea…unsupervised around at least 10 actual children and toddlers. The dogs are probably stressed out of their minds and as animals, its a matter of time before one of them turns…then whose fault is it? You could see the kids shoving their hands in its face in the episode…its just not right on the children or animals. Its unfair and dangerous. Fair play they had a few training sessions, but the real issue is a total lack of boundaries and respect.

Reactions: 25
Why does Sue only put mascara on the middle part of her bottom lashes. It looks so odd. How many times did she have to mention SHES BUYING NEW SOCKS!! 😂

They’ve definitely f’d the battery themselves but won’t admit it. Why don’t they have a battery charger? Priority RAC outside your own house? 😂 It’s not even worth phoning then if yer within 5 miles of home. Just phone a mechanic you lazy sods. Imagine if it broke down somewhere remote and they did have to wait. One time I broke down was on the M62 in the pitch black and I still had to wait ages.

Reactions: 15
Why does Sue only put mascara on the middle part of her bottom lashes. It looks so odd. How many times did she have to mention SHES BUYING NEW SOCKS!! 😂

They’ve definitely f’d the battery themselves but won’t admit it. Why don’t they have a battery charger? Priority RAC outside your own house? 😂 It’s not even worth phoning then if yer within 5 miles of home. Just phone a mechanic you lazy sods. Imagine if it broke down somewhere remote and they did have to wait. One time I broke down was on the M62 in the pitch black and I still had to wait ages.
Exactly someone safe at home is not a priority what plant they on! Don't they think they would be seen first when someone could be stuck alone on a country road! Thick twats

Reactions: 16
Sophie seems to be sticking to her word about only having 3.

Chloe is already 26 and only on her first. And besides, she has already done a lot of child raising with her younger siblings.

Chris has distanced himself far from the maddening crowd.

Jack's been quiet. Dan and Luke have their own separate reasons for not adding to the population.

Millie...oh well, there's one in every group...

Katie seems to be overdue for becoming a young, unwed parent that seems to be a rite of passage for most of her older sisters. Maybe she will actually buck the trend and go the Chloe route. She already has taken on endless babysitting responsibilities.

Hopefully the young Radfords will be more "aware," empathetic and open-minded to the world that extends beyond their own garden.
what's Luke's reason for not becoming a dad?

Reactions: 2
what's Luke's reason for not becoming a dad?
I didn't mean he would never become a dad. He probably will when he finds a serious partner and is ready for it. But I doubt he will have a slew of kids like his parents.

I didn't mean he would never become a dad. He probably will when he finds a serious partner and is ready for it. But I doubt he will have a slew of kids like his parents.
I went back and read my post again. I did say not adding to the population, but I should have said not adding so many to the population. Thoughts went faster than the typing.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Has anyone noticed how near the wall they have put the castle, and how big a drop it is over that wall!!
I noticed that straight away and cringed. Especially with one child sitting on the window, back to the wall and ready to fall out.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Oh I am honoured ! 🤣 Stupid Sue replied to my polite little comment on YouTube 😇 (I might have sent thoughts & prayers for them having to spend a whole weekend at home 😂).
She has said that she did not put the food into the fridge until 39 minutes (seriously) before they were to go AND Nowell did not turn the fridge on until just before they were to leave so there NO IT ALL. I am still laughing, yes she called me a no it all. Nice of you to confirm where your spawn get their excellent spelling skills from, SS 😁🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Aw what a pity their weekend away was ruined, how ever will they cope, poor sods never ever get a break :(

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.