The Radford Family #35 Mum of 22 yet hasn't got a clue so relies on the tattlers to tell her what to do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find the carry on with the motorhome absolutely hilarious. Haven't watched it all or with sound but you can tell that Noel has an attitude and temper.

Reactions: 20
Wonder how she can afford that? Oh wait everything is probably paid for her by the government 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
Yes even though her family claim that no one relies on benefits. You can almost guarantee Sophie gets a benefits top up too because until her business gets established, she won't have much money

They didn’t go away this weekend as the battery is dead on the motorhome. It’s on Facebook. How is a brand new motorhome already broke 😱 you can tell Noel is regretting the decision.
Noel said no every time Sue said she wanted a motor home. I think she changes her mind so often he can't keep up because before that they looked at static caravans then touring caravans then the Inghams converted a van and Sue wanted to do that, then she wanted a motorhome

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Absolutely creasing that the motor home is broken already 🤣 karma eh. What a shame you couldn’t go away for the 273rd time this year. Must be so disappointing 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Hope the company say the battery being flat is their fault because they used the fridge etc without it being plugged in and there’s evidence on social media that they did this 😂

The battery obviously wasn't flat to be able to drive it from storage to their house. Sue fills the fridge the night before (more than its recommended no doubt) and its parked there with the fridge switched to battery use, whereas most seasoned motorhomers, caravanners know to plug the vehicle into the house electricity. with a view to charging the battery before each trip.Plus the outdoor temperatures have been higher lately making the fridge having to work harder.
Her stupid actions drained the battery, it isn't the dealers fault.

Reactions: 26
The battery obviously wasn't flat to be able to drive it from storage to their house. Sue fills the fridge the night before (more than its recommended no doubt) and its parked there with the fridge switched to battery use, whereas most seasoned motorhomers, caravanners know to plug the vehicle into the house electricity. with a view to charging the battery before each trip.Plus the outdoor temperatures have been higher lately making the fridge having to work harder.
Her stupid actions drained the battery, it isn't the dealers fault.
I'd love to be a fly on the wall when they complain to the company only for the company to prove it was S&N's fault.

Since she probably reads here, she already knows. Now for her lies and spinning to throw the blame off of her.

How dare they demand to be put on priority!!!! My sister was left at the side of a main road for six hours with two children and pregnant.

Was she classed as priority? Was she hell. God these make me So Angry.

They are at home. Not on a main road. Not stranded.
I've genuinely never seen a more entitled spoilt pair of brats as these.

It's probably deliberate to get a newer / bigger model.

Sue we are laughing at you because you really think you are a priority for companies who really want absolutely nothing to do with you

Reactions: 30
I love how the mini bus, boys car and motorbility car are all parked outside next door when the Porsche and the motor home is outside theirs. Imagine being those neighbours?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I dont know about anyone else but Ive just watched her dog trying to eat the other dogs bits while she sat and filmed! slightly disturbed

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
#36 - Got a camper van with money from the magic pie factory, but they can’t use it cos it’s got a flat battery

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I love how the mini bus, boys car and motorbility car are all parked outside next door when the Porsche and the motor home is outside theirs. Imagine being those neighbours?
Can't understand a word Archie says. For a 4 year old, that's bad. 3 year old Bonnie has much better speech. She always seems like a very happy kid, too. And if Archie wants to call the princess house a vampire house, what's wrong with that? No need to keep correcting him. He's using imagination.

Did Sue really need Aimee to go shopping with her and Heidie? For a mum of 21 (and an angel), can't Sue manage one 2 year old on her own? Aimee looked thrilled to be there.

And what were they shopping for?.......Socks!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Wait...someone said here earlier that think it was just on loan from a sponsor! Wonder if it's time to send it back and they saying it broken and will return it! We will see if they ever name and shame the company

Reactions: 11
Has anyone noticed how near the wall they have put the castle, and how big a drop it is over that wall!!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
That woman really gets on my headlamps. If she said van once she must have said it 50 times. We don’t need bleeping reminding if you do!
Why are those kids running onto the street with no shoes on. There could be anything on the pavement. Also why would anybody film a tiny toddler going down the “van” steps on her own. You bleeping moron Mrs Bragford should be in front of her and holding her hand. You are an absolute tit PARENT.
Of course you had to prove a point buying socks. Idiot get real.
I’m so sorry your weekend away went pear shaped.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
They are thick as 🐷 💩 all their negligence and they are stood there blaming everyone else. When old stupid has drained the battery filling up the fridge with Richmond’s ! Honest to god I do wonder how they get on in life tbh!

FFS. I hope it’s got Pae do in it.
Or LAZY!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.