The Radford Family #32 Too many parenting fails while Sue shows off her Disney nails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think they have paid for it….I think they used the money they would have got for selling Sue’s car
They‘ve just bought a Porsche and a minibus. That Land Rover money wouldn’t have stretched that far,

Reactions: 18
The villa they are staying in has 9 bedrooms and averages at least £1200 A NIGHT 😳😳

Screenshotted some of the info I’m gobsmacked at these braggers!!!! With flights, tickets, holiday shopping, tests and spending money I bet you are looking at least £40000 for this holiday!
That’s obscene. People starving, losing their homes and they spend twice what some earn in a year on one holiday. If they weren’t going down in my estimation then they would be now.

• Angry
Reactions: 32
They're untouchable though aren't they? Whole army of minions and a self serving attitude. When did they last do something for anyone that didn't benefit them?

Reactions: 26
Sue said in one of her latest vlogs that she had only booked it 3 weeks ago ,so who is footing the bill i just don't know .

Reactions: 20
They're untouchable though aren't they? Whole army of minions and a self serving attitude. When did they last do something for anyone that didn't benefit them?
I’m a nurse and although me and my husband are relatively comfortable, what this holiday has cost is more than a years salary for me and my husband combined! All they’ve ever done is spout out kids one after the other since childhood!! Sue has never had a proper job and now Millie seems to be following in her footsteps and still people praise them!! It’s disgusting!!

Sue said in one of her latest vlogs that she had only booked it 3 weeks ago ,so who is footing the bill i just don't know .
I think that’s what makes it even harder to swallow….they haven’t even had to save to pay for it, just a spur of the minute splurge!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Maybe Channel 5 as they didn't have enough content for the TV show but then the film crew can't film in disney so I don't know.

Reactions: 7
Can they film themselves? Just a thought, wondering if that’s how they’re doing it?
They can film themselves but it would be challenging for channel 5 to then use it as part of a tv show without Disney’s consent i would have thought. Disney are very very strict on their rules. I honestly don’t think channel 5 have paid for it, I think they’ve paid for it themselves, they were supposed to be going to Australia for a month prior to the pandemic so they obviously had a lot of money burning a hole in their pockets then!

Reactions: 14
so how much can they claim as expenses , as they will say it’s work not a holiday,
im not gonna lie if I visit my friend who lives Scotland I claim the vat back on petrol and hotel room, I make sure i have something business related to do while up there

They can film themselves but it would be challenging for channel 5 to then use it as part of a tv show without Disney’s consent i would have thought. Disney are very very strict on their rules. I honestly don’t think channel 5 have paid for it, I think they’ve paid for it themselves, they were supposed to be going to Australia for a month prior to the pandemic so they obviously had a lot of money burning a hole in their pockets then!
That’s why they got a nice villa, they can film loads in in.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
One minute into the video and Sue has only had complaints. No mention about how excited/thankful she is to get to take the kids to Disney when so many people are struggling and don't know where their next meal with come from. bleeping selfish, ungrateful woman.

I guess, to be fair, many of her own kids fall into the category of not knowing where their next meal will come from.
Ireland

Boils my piss. What an ungrateful cow! 🐄

Reactions: 10
If they only booked 3 weeks ago then they will have struggled to book a day at Magic Kingdom as the Easter holidays have been sold out and have been since March

Reactions: 17
100% not paid for by channel 5, I asked.
They said the same thing you cant commerciqally film in Disney so even if they had paid for flights ect they wouldnt pay for park tickets.

Also I know who the sullivans are filming for, thats gonna be a laugh

• Wow
Reactions: 13
If they only booked 3 weeks ago then they will have struggled to book a day at Magic Kingdom as the Easter holidays have been sold out and have been since March
I honestly don’t think the thick twats realise they need to book park reservations!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I honestly don’t think the thick twats realise they need to book park reservations!
Shes joined a couple of Disney groups I have been told and been looking for advice, I think she booked some but lots will be missed.

Reactions: 10
They are at US today….so that’s even more tickets they’ve bought!

Shes joined a couple of Disney groups I have been told and been looking for advice, I think she booked some but lots will be missed.
Honestly the sheer waste of money because they couldnt wait and plan properly is astounding!

Reactions: 9
It’s bloody awful !!!

It’s not too long ago that Crusty Creepy Nowall was saying Katie was camera shy. It was when she wore that horrendous dress for the prom. Well she’s certainly not shy of it now, she bloody loves taking pictures. I wouldn’t mind but she’s butt ugly just like the rest of them. They have all but one been battered with the ugly stick.
Or fallen off the Fugly tree and hit every branch with their faces on the way down....😏

It would have if they’d bought them on finance though?
Thought Nobhead Nowull said he’d traded in the Rangerover to the same dealership hed got it from as they gave such a good price ? 🤔

Reactions: 12
Did anyone notice the kids hair ,most of them needed a visit to the barbers or ladies hair dressers ,i would have been ashamed to take mine the way they have ,as long as fancy sue with her new lounge top on was ok it was bugger the rest .

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.