The Radford Family #32 Too many parenting fails while Sue shows off her Disney nails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pity they're not going to Disney in Paris. I'm there and if I saw them I'd take pics and post them here lok

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I wonder if original they booked for someone else maybe James then realised as he’s not had all his vaccines he can’t go so that’s why Katie’s bf went.

Reactions: 15
Pity they're not going to Disney in Paris. I'm there and if I saw them I'd take pics and post them here lok
Nice to know the government money they’ve been brining in is going to good use! Shame I couldn’t afford to take that many people to Disney and I work full time!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
How thick must they be to book such a big holiday without checking the restrictions until a day before travelling 😑

Reactions: 24
They couldn't find the kettle- so what on earth did they think that very large and obvious kettle-like appliance was?? So thick 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I don't think they've paid for any of it. Channel 5 will have got them through the airport chaos too no doubt. Probably be jumping the queues on everything due to their t.v celebrity status 🤣

Reactions: 14
Might send Katie a message and ask if she can send me a pic of her nails, I dunno, I just don't think she showed them off enough in that vlog? I haven't seen enough of them at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I wonder if original they booked for someone else maybe James then realised as he’s not had all his vaccines he can’t go so that’s why Katie’s bf went.

James didn’t go to Scotland either, maybe he prefers to keep out of it, can’t blame him 🤣

I laughed at Sue’s comment that you do what you gotta do to go on holiday (the covid tests) … but I was thinking, yup, sell your life some more!

And the villa…. It’s like it’s underwater! I’d be getting claustrophobic 🤣

My guess would be that, like many, they were originally in the anti-vax brigade but suddenly made a u-turn when they realised it was necessary for future travel. The "oh duck, I guess I better have it after all then" brigade, who haven't yet managed to have their second vaccine in time for an Easter vacation. Makes me laugh how many people are "you're absolutely not putting that muck in me" until they realise they won't be permitted to fly, then suddenly decide they will have that 'muck' put in them after all 🙈😂

Millie may have been holding off due to pregnancy but absolutely no excuse for the males.
Fully vaccinated rates in Lancaster as a whole are 33% for 25 - 29 yr olds. Our little bit of Morecambe is full of anti-vaxxers / anti-maskers, it's probably about 5% for the under 30s in 'Morecambe Town'. I was asking one of my kids friends why he wasn't vaccinated - doesn't know what's in it, but happy to put random white powder up his nose every Friday. Most of the town was 'exempt' from wearing a mask, and if you wear one now, or social distance in a queue, you get ridiculed.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
James didn’t go to Scotland either, maybe he prefers to keep out of it, can’t blame him 🤣

I laughed at Sue’s comment that you do what you gotta do to go on holiday (the covid tests) … but I was thinking, yup, sell your life some more!

And the villa…. It’s like it’s underwater! I’d be getting claustrophobic 🤣
It’s bloody awful !!!

It’s not too long ago that Crusty Creepy Nowall was saying Katie was camera shy. It was when she wore that horrendous dress for the prom. Well she’s certainly not shy of it now, she bloody loves taking pictures. I wouldn’t mind but she’s butt ugly just like the rest of them. They have all but one been battered with the ugly stick.

• Haha
The villa they are staying in has 9 bedrooms and averages at least £1200 A NIGHT 😳😳

Screenshotted some of the info I’m gobsmacked at these braggers!!!! With flights, tickets, holiday shopping, tests and spending money I bet you are looking at least £40000 for this holiday!
Definitely not paying guests 🤣🤣🤣

I think they have paid for it….I think they used the money they would have got for selling Sue’s car

Reactions: 8
The villa they are staying in has 9 bedrooms and averages at least £1200 A NIGHT 😳😳

Screenshotted some of the info I’m gobsmacked at these braggers!!!! With flights, tickets, holiday shopping, tests and spending money I bet you are looking at least £40000 for this holiday!
That's an awful lot of pies...

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.