The Radford Family #31 Minnie Mouse is in the house, pity you have a weirdo spouse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The video of them doing covid tests... Sue didn't know how to do them.... Surely she would have tested at some point over the last 2 years
Noticed Katie and her bf were doing the test so looks like they have gone with them.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Fancy filming doing bloody Covod tests. Is nothing sacred in that house?! Oscar was clearly uncomfortable, but let's shove camera in his face anyway.

Can't believe she wasn't sure what to do. Even Katie and she works in a nursery! Have none of those selfish morons seriously never done a lateral flow test before?!

They also said at the start there was no plan B, they don't know what they would have done if someone was positive. Are they seriously suggesting leaving some poorly children at home was seriously an option if necessary?! Surely you either all go or nobody does. Only way I would have seriously left without anyone is if it was an over 18 testing positive and they were understanding about everyone else still going. No way a child would be left behind while others still go, absolutely no way.

Reactions: 17
Have they flown with TUI? I’m sure they fly into Melbourne airport which is another 90 minute drive from Orlando!

Reactions: 4
Have they flown with TUI? I’m sure they fly into Melbourne airport which is another 90 minute drive from Orlando!
I flew to Florida with TUI a few years ago. Flew into Stanford international airport. They probably fly into multiple airports.

Reactions: 5
Is it just me or does she come across as very abrupt on that call? Yeah, yeah, yep. Attitude.

Reactions: 9
I flew to Florida with TUI a few years ago. Flew into Stanford international airport. They probably fly into multiple airports.
They changed from Sanford to Melbourne this year, imagine if they use the free transfer service…..after a 10 hour flight having to put up with them all for another 90 minutes lol 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Chris must be living back at home as she mentions him in the longer vlog on YouTube. She actually wanted them to test positive so they could rearrange for later in the year as she didn’t want to deal with Manchester airport. Also then Chris, luke, Millie and James could go with them as they would have had their second vaccines.

Reactions: 10
The video of them doing covid tests... Sue didn't know how to do them.... Surely she would have tested at some point over the last 2 years
They had kids in high school and should have been testing twice a week

Chris must be living back at home as she mentions him in the longer vlog on YouTube. She actually wanted them to test positive so they could rearrange for later in the year as she didn’t want to deal with Manchester airport. Also then Chris, luke, Millie and James could go with them as they would have had their second vaccines.
Well if she wasn't so selfish she could have waited...god I hope she hates it (not the kids just her and the P e a d o)

Reactions: 10
They must take up about five rows of seats on the plane, how can 2 'parents' safely supervise them, which children would they prioritise if there was an emergency ?
The answer to that is…. Themselves!! Katie would grab Archie, Aimee and Ellie one of the little ones and everyone else for themselves.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.