The Radford Family #31 Minnie Mouse is in the house, pity you have a weirdo spouse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She only kept it private because she got knocked up again by a different man that she was not in a relationship with .

I believe she only announced the pregnancy because she was jealous over chloes pregnancy and wanted lime light on her instead

Reactions: 28
I wonder when they do the proper video of introducing Chester will they also introduce Harley too? It’s funny as most people didn’t even know Millie was pregnant then a lot noticed it on the vlogs but they are still people going I didn’t even know Millie was pregnant. Now all of a sudden sue just says Millie and Harley have had their baby but Harley has never been mentioned before.

Reactions: 25
I wonder when they do the proper video of introducing Chester will they also introduce Harley too? It’s funny as most people didn’t even know Millie was pregnant then a lot noticed it on the vlogs but they are still people going I didn’t even know Millie was pregnant. Now all of a sudden sue just says Millie and Harley have had their baby but Harley has never been mentioned before.
Yeah I was actually going to say that too. The way Sue mentioned it so casually in the vlog ‘Millie and Harley have had there baby boy’ asif it was spoken about before

Reactions: 25
Recap.
Millie finally announced Chester Bleu pronounced Blue. Then she and Harley baby daddy 2 announced they were in a relationship. Hallie had an accident, Sue posted pics of her cut up face.
Tilly looked uncomfortable modelling for Asda.
Nicole and Chris have split, there’s a lot of beef between Sue and Nicole.
Sue shows off her Porsche and nails.
Noel and Sue go barn hunting.
Sue books a holiday and goes holiday clothes shopping, buys 2 big Mickey Mouse suitcases, and matching clothes from Primark.
Sophie does a deep clean of the pie works. Pie deliveries are over 3 weeks behind because they’ve been SO busy.
And most importantly… a seagull pooed on Sue!

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Recap.
Millie finally announced Chester Bleu pronounced Blue. Then she and Harley baby daddy 2 announced they were in a relationship. Hallie had an accident, Sue posted pics of her cut up face.
Sue books a holiday and goes holiday clothes shopping, buys 2 big Mickey Mouse suitcases, and matching clothes from Primark.
Sophie does a deep clean of the pie works. Pie deliveries are over 3 weeks behind because they’ve been SO busy.
It was Phoebe with the cut up face. tho they do look familiar, not that it matters

Reactions: 12
Love the title but from reading the last thread I swear Millie herself is on here 😂😂😂. Definitely wanted the attention with Chloe announcing her pregnancy. Baby daddy is definitely in it for the money 😂 baby number 3 due soon I bet

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Recap.
Not a very good deep clean judging by Noel’s coat sleeve.

What’s with this barn?!
It’s all all nothing with them. I really get The Turpin family vibes off them. Noel looks creepy as ever on the latest FB reel. He needs his hard drive checking.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
They're so bloody boring lately. All the adults in that family and there's not one personality or original thought between them. Come on you lot, do something interesting. Leak another text. Get Nowull arrested. Someone leave the family and write a tell-all book. Anything!

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Have to give it to Sophie. At least she does work and tries her hardest to make her own money. Hi sue I hope u paid her the going rate for the clean .

Reactions: 35
If Sue and Noel will buys land and barn for new build modern house.

Problem road to expensive Rover Range.

Not good large land located nearly busy motorway. Poor new neighbours. No sleeping over noise motorway. Future of new builds homes or others nearly Radford’s new build.

If Sue will angry and not happy with Noel or everything over planning land and build.

Reactions: 11
Maybe Millie looks still lazy and boring. Looks like She laying bed and sofa and use social media and Tiktok. Sue and sibling looking with Ophelia and Chester than Millie. Millie thinks be Kylie Jenner.

“Can finally share this news. Welcome to the world Chester Bleu,” Grandma Sue also commented, as she was spotted with her youngest great-grandchild in the montage.
😂😂😂😂😂 from ok magazine online. . Sue must be fuming at that comment

“Can finally share this news. Welcome to the world Chester Bleu,” Grandma Sue also commented, as she was spotted with her youngest great-grandchild in the montage.
😂😂😂😂😂 from ok magazine online. . Sue must be fuming at that comment
My mistake seems sues mum is also sue, according to the article , who names their child after them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What’s with this barn?!
It’s all all nothing with them. I really get The Turpin family vibes off them. Noel looks creepy as ever on the latest FB reel. He needs his hard drive checking.
I also get such bad Turpin vibes from them!! Even the Turpins took their kids to Disneyland too, and they truly were poor souls 🥺

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.