The Radford Family #31 Minnie Mouse is in the house, pity you have a weirdo spouse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine the other passengers faces when they all boarded, I’d get off and pay for the next available flight

• Haha
Reactions: 22
At least they’ll be quiet for the next 10 hours or so
I‘d imagine that plane will be akin to something like the chimpanzee enclosure at Twycross zoo within the hour.

I’d be requesting a parachute

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Just say this and thought of Sue immediately. Except she's the opposite, the older she gets the more she feels she needs these unnecessary extravagant status symbols for some bizarre reason.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Ffs a lock on the fridge! Your spending a fortune because you popped out so many kids fgs! Obviously it's not going to be cheap to feed them!
Surprised the kids don't ask for food for birthday and Christmas. ☹

My kids would have made a right fuss, and they’re not spoilt brats, if me and my husband had tucked into meals while all they got was an ice cream fro lunch. That greedy pair can’t even say the children weren‘t hungry because they obviously were judging by the way they were swarming round those meals.

When we have seen them take a picnic, it’s not been food from home, it’s been sandwiches from the supermarket and a few packets of savoury eggs and cocktail sausages. They don’t have any idea of how to feed their family. You can tell that just by looking at the children. None of those teenagers should be that thin. My boys had (still do) hollow legs from when they were about 13. I couldn’t fill them up. They must be starving in that house
My brother was always really skinny as a teenager but could sink a large pizza, garlic bread and coke when ordering from Pizza Hut! 😄

Reactions: 9
Chloe’s already getting the freebies for her baby.
Everytime I see posts like this, gifted crap it really puts me off buying from that place or items in the pic, like recently I did intend on purchasing from a company but then they gifted and I was like nah, your ok lol Shame because their stuff was really nice.
Wasted on these inbreeds.

Reactions: 23
My sister worked in an independent restaurant for a while and the 3 siblings that owned it would never eat the food from the menu, they'd eat convenience food or order cheap takeaways elsewhere. Apparently they felt like they were 'eating the profits' otherwise. Never quite understood the logic personally but I wonder if something similar is at play with the Radfords? You'd think they would make a big thing of feeding the pies to the family but I don't think I've seen them do it once. Even when they were skint they didn't seem to cook much from scratch in vlogs or the series. It was all frozen food, supermarket bread and cakes etc.
You would think if the magic pie shop was a true one they would have leftover food which the children could have.

Reactions: 14
Here you go
How does she even see? 😬

Everytime I see posts like this, gifted crap it really puts me off buying from that place or items in the pic, like recently I did intend on purchasing from a company but then they gifted and I was like nah, your ok lol Shame because their stuff was really nice.
Wasted on these inbreeds.
Agreed! The paying costumers are also paying for the freebees, they have to get their money some how 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 10
The video of them doing covid tests... Sue didn't know how to do them.... Surely she would have tested at some point over the last 2 years

• Wow
Reactions: 18
The video of them doing covid tests... Sue didn't know how to do them.... Surely she would have tested at some point over the last 2 years
Even my 4 year old knows the drill, but we were responsible in testing

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.