Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

armywife119

VIP Member
I felt sick at her post today showing the massive pile of clothes saying ‘just sorting the holiday clothes out’ for one stupid minute I thought she was going to say she was sorting clothes to donate to Ukraine. Shut the fuck Up! Do you ever think about anyone but yourself?
How disgusting to be bragging about all the new stuff you’ve just bought and now packing for your luxury holiday when there’s a war going on and kids have left their homes with NOTHING. I honestly felt like crying at the unfairness of it all.

I’m not poor but obviously everyone is having to think about cutting back but I’ve helped as much as I can sent donations and will be sending more next week. I’m sure there’s people with nothing out there who will be scrapping together something to help. But go ahead Skank showing off about how much YOU have.

• Heart
Reactions: 48

scrantonstrangler

Chatty Member
They're so bloody boring lately. All the adults in that family and there's not one personality or original thought between them. Come on you lot, do something interesting. Leak another text. Get Nowull arrested. Someone leave the family and write a tell-all book. Anything!

• Haha
Reactions: 48

babybelle

VIP Member
Lazy Susan boasting on Instagram about packing cubes and she's had so many messages about them, so she's going to do a vlog on how to use them. Now she's asking where to buy kids suitcases that turn into scooters or something. She really doesn't give a toss does she. A stay at home mum who has more money than most people can dream of because her family got lucky. I remember when you had nothing my love, and sharing one box of fish fingers between the lot of you, and shopping every day because you couldn't afford for the kids to eat anything extra you bought. Start having a bit more empathy, there is a war going on, families are scared for their lives and have had to leave everything behind, cost of living is sky rocketing, people cannot afford to feed their children or heat their homes or run their cars. What's selfish Susan's answer? Oh look at my new porsche, look where we are going on holiday, look at all our new holiday clothes, we want to buy the kids scooter suitcases blah blah blah. Grow up selfish Susan, you aren't a child, you are meant to be a grown woman nurturing your children to be decent human beings. No one gives a toss where you go on holiday, what car you drive, or actually anything you do. There are bigger more important things going on in this world. Open your eyes and look around you you greedy cow.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

spilleroftea

VIP Member
£11k would buy.....................
-her younger kids some quality speech therepy.
-A skip load of socks
-A decent haircut and treatment
-New wallpaper for the front room, sorry its ugly.
-Some therepy for the abuse she suffered at 13
-Physio for Tillie, could turn the hot tub back on for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Prince fan 1999

VIP Member
Just watched the latest vlog 🙄How can those pig adults eat burgers and chips and just give the kids ice cream?! It's disgusting. You could hear them saying "I want some". Once again showing how selfish they are,!! How can you eat a meal in front of your kids and not get them anything?? 😡😡😡

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 42

HoppingAlong

Chatty Member
Recap.
Millie finally announced Chester Bleu pronounced Blue. Then she and Harley baby daddy 2 announced they were in a relationship. Hallie had an accident, Sue posted pics of her cut up face.
Tilly looked uncomfortable modelling for Asda.
Nicole and Chris have split, there’s a lot of beef between Sue and Nicole.
Sue shows off her Porsche and nails.
Noel and Sue go barn hunting.
Sue books a holiday and goes holiday clothes shopping, buys 2 big Mickey Mouse suitcases, and matching clothes from Primark.
Sophie does a deep clean of the pie works. Pie deliveries are over 3 weeks behind because they’ve been SO busy.
And most importantly… a seagull pooed on Sue!

• Haha
Reactions: 41

babybelle

VIP Member
During one of the vlogs in lockdown, I think it was Casper, you could hear him literally begging Sue for a biscuit, she told him to go get a yoghurt and he said there was none left, so she told him to get 1 biscuit, when he came back, Max asked for one so she told Casper to share his biscuit with Max. I get kids can eat you out of house and home, but surely food should be more of a priority in the house than Gucci trainers and Porsches.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
I’m purely estimating here but a Disney holiday for 16 (especially if they’re staying at one of the Disney hotels) will be costing them in the region of £25,000. Add in all the sundries and it’s closer to £30k. Now unless you’re running a multi million pound business (or in the drugs game 😂) there’s no way you could pull up that kind of money for a “last minute” holiday.
Plus their land and barn and building a house.
How any of their sycophants believe they have all these things because they “work hard” - like nobody else does 🙄 - is just plain stupidity. (And we let these people vote 🤣)

Please universe, let this be the year that Sue and Noel Radford are outed for the charlatans they are and let those kids have a normal lifestyle. And also can I get my conservatory 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Honey JuJu

Chatty Member
Can we all just take a moment to reflect on Sue’s loss. That’s a whole hour of homework gone as if it never existed. Thoughts and prayers hun.
😂😂😂😂
View attachment 1159780
Oh Sue, you crass, insensitive, mindless bitch..we feel your pain...a whole hour filling in forms that will take you on a holiday that many others at the moment can only dream of...think about the Ukrainian refugees who have lost everything who are filling in forms trying to enter a country that’ll provide them with safety and security and a roof over their heads...” lost the will to live”? You have no idea you gormless skank,,,get a grip...😡🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Damn123

You are obviously close to either of them. Do you think it is really over this time?

Three of the kids are his.
They haven't been together for months they just got on for the kids sakes. Sue never normal bothers with chris.few weeks ago she invited him to Disney then booked it with out him he was bloody gutted.. everyone give the radfords a wave because they all look on here 🤣🤣👋👋👋👋

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

MayVis

Thread suggestion: Jetting off to the USofA, hopefully the kids will get more than an ice cream a day!

• Haha
  • Heart

Shinealight

VIP Member
😂😂😂 good luck flying out of Manchester, loads of flights cancelled and hours of waiting as they are so short staffed
Imagine being at Manchester airport waiting to get through customs etc at the moment with all the chaos going on there when just as you think things can’t get any worse the fucking Radfrauds turn up 😱

• Haha

LimeAero

New thread title suggestion:

Too many parenting fails while Sue shows off her Disney nails

Reactions: 35

Hyacinthsquash

VIP Member
I’ve often wondered if sue has some sort of learning disability. She never seems to grasp the full concept of serious or emotional matters. She seems expressionless and distant a lot of the time. I remember on one of the eps a while ago noel was talking about something that was going to cost alot Of money/something had gone wrong (can’t remember what exactly but I remember thinking oh shit if that was me I’d be shitting it trying to sort out a solution) and sue was just like mm, oh yeah, mmm oh dear.. I imagine her sitting in parents evening for her kids being told she needs to do more reading/writing with them and her being like mmm oh..
I just think she has a really young mental age. It’s a shame for both her and all them kids really.

Reactions: 35