The Radford Family #31 Minnie Mouse is in the house, pity you have a weirdo spouse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The social wouldn’t bother as long as he’s not living with her and even if he was they’d probably deny it, dwp would need proof to take it further. Wouldn’t take much for them to get her in for a compliance interview though
I dont think Millie is that smart she wouldnt know what to do in that situation. she’s obviously read here and panicked and removed it as it was there a few days ago

Reactions: 20
I dont think Millie is that smart she wouldnt know what to do in that situation. she’s obviously read here and panicked and removed it as it was there a few days ago
Yeah I seen it had been changed, she probably knows that someone who can give their details (addresses, harleys job etc) could very easily report them and has panicked. They will still quiz who she’s in a relationship with if anything does come of it so just removing who it’s with won’t do much especially when both of their facebooks aren’t private

Reactions: 16
I wonder if Harley has moved in with the radfords.
I got the feeling he had from the message that was shared from his mums fb before they announced Chester. I think he’s moved in there until they both move out and live at the house which sue said was mar / apr I think.
Guessing Luke will get Millie’s room and James stays in his room so then all the oldest have their own room. Poor max and Josh will still be squished in the cupboard. Really they should move Josh in with James as they both just like gaming and then let max have the smaller room to himself. With him having autism I bet he needs somewhere quiet and be by himself.

Reactions: 23
I got the feeling he had from the message that was shared from his mums fb before they announced Chester. I think he’s moved in there until they both move out and live at the house which sue said was mar / apr I think.
Guessing Luke will get Millie’s room and James stays in his room so then all the oldest have their own room. Poor max and Josh will still be squished in the cupboard. Really they should move Josh in with James as they both just like gaming and then let max have the smaller room to himself. With him having autism I bet he needs somewhere quiet and be by himself.
Oh Yeah forgot about that. something about Harley being embarrassed or something 😂😭

Reactions: 10
Didn't someone say it was an on off relationship for past 11 months so they probably broke up again 😂😂😂 I don't believe that though . it was a quickie on a tea break now they're trying to show they are a perfect family and now she is panicking over her benefits 😂

Reactions: 20
Didn't someone say it was an on off relationship for past 11 months so they probably broke up again 😂😂😂 I don't believe that though . it was a quickie on a tea break now they're trying to show they are a perfect family and now she is panicking over her benefits 😂
its probably why her pregnancy was kept a secret, anyone can watch these vlogs 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Fake and lies. When Millie shows cleaning, cooking and care with children at front camera tv

But she didn’t know how to cleaning, never cooking and care with children no time. 😡😡🤬🤬🖕

Reactions: 12
16 Kids and counting on W at 9pm tonight...one where Nowull and Baggy renew their wedding vows- never seen it so I’m in for a treat tonight... 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 18
See I don’t think social services act on serious cases . Look at baby star many reported and social seen the bruises and accepted that it was accidental even though her face was battered . She was then murdered , same with that other little boy who’s stepmom and father murderd him again many signs and terrible bruising but ignored until, it was too late .
i agree, i’m actually a family friend of baby star and social services are absolutely incompetent same as they were with that poor young lad a couple months prior to star. doesn’t surprise me if they’re not involved or concerned

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I agree they should move Josh/James into together and find some way to let Tillie have her own room, both for her sake and for Ellie and Aimee. E & A will be 16 and 17 this year, they must hate sharing with Tillie and Tillie probably is exposed to conversations she shouldn't be.

ETA: On the subject of room sharing, if Harley has moved in with the Radfords (God bless his soul if that's the case), I wonder if all four of Millie's people are in her room or if they've shoved Ophelia in with Hallie, Phoebe, Bonnie, and Heidie.

Reactions: 14
Just watching 16 Kids a d Counting on W channel, Sue and Noel renewing their wedding vows!
Sue's face in the hotel room when the kids are rioting 😅😅😅
That's because Chloe shouted at Sue to control the kids. Chloe was on the phone trying to order food, but the kids were shouting and screaming so chloe couldn't be heard on the phone, so the hotel receptionist put the phone down on her.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.