The Radford Family #31 Minnie Mouse is in the house, pity you have a weirdo spouse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I gotta agree someone needs to check his hard drive.
Noel appears closest to the older girls, Sue to the little ones. The boys and middle kids are just ignored.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I just do not understand how they haven’t had social down their neck constantly. and the fact they aren’t even bothered about kids , it’s not lI’ve and all that it’s just about money

Reactions: 15
I just do not understand how they haven’t had social down their neck constantly. and the fact they aren’t even bothered about kids , it’s not lI’ve and all that it’s just about money
They have had involvement but not sure how much.
To be fair SS are so money strapped and overwhelmed they only act on the most serious cases.
I do however suspect that schools pastoral care are involved in some sense.

Reactions: 17
I'm sure the barn conversion will go the same way as the static caravan, campervan and stilt extension did.

Reactions: 26
They have had involvement but not sure how much.
To be fair SS are so money strapped and overwhelmed they only act on the most serious cases.
I do however suspect that schools pastoral care are involved in some sense.
See I don’t think social services act on serious cases . Look at baby star many reported and social seen the bruises and accepted that it was accidental even though her face was battered . She was then murdered , same with that other little boy who’s stepmom and father murderd him again many signs and terrible bruising but ignored until, it was too late .

• Sad
Reactions: 25
I honestly think there only talking about this barn conversion because if they have been dropped by channel 5 they'll be hoping this might get them neither tv deal probs with tlc or something crap

Reactions: 23
See I don’t think social services act on serious cases . Look at baby star many reported and social seen the bruises and accepted that it was accidental even though her face was battered . She was then murdered , same with that other little boy who’s stepmom and father murderd him again many signs and terrible bruising but ignored until, it was too late .
Wasn’t that all during covid when they couldn’t enter houses?
I am going back a few years and I know that they did have an envolvement

I'm sure the barn conversion will go the same way as the static caravan, campervan and stilt extension did.
I agree, I don’t think they have any intention to move.
The barn wasn’t suitable and why would you do all that work to the penis palace to move, probably knowing that it will all be ripped out because the house is in more of a state than you can see.
That house was neglected for years, you can see the electrics are all old and probably needs a complete rewriting. But until recently when they have done some vanity work on the place it was a tit hole for years. The mould everywhere would drive me mad.

Reactions: 16
I honestly think there only talking about this barn conversion because if they have been dropped by channel 5 they'll be hoping this might get them neither tv deal probs with tlc or something crap
They're hoping to be the next Dick and Angel 🤦‍♀️🤣🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
There’s far too many kids failed by social services and it doesn’t help with how stretched their services are. They have to act on malicious claims on innocent people which mean others who really need the help fall through the system. The system is definitely flawed and I don’t think it’ll be a quick fix so kids will still suffer. Even if the radfords had/have SS I don’t think they’d do much, they’d probably be happy with their living arrangements, the fact there are many adults in the house to supervise the young ones and that Noel has his own business. Things like that score you points with SS, they put too much emphasis on dirty living, not radford dirty, stereotypical manky, unfurnished, non carpeted, no food in the fridge, clothes that have never seen a washing machine type of manky. That was another reason star and Arthur fell through the system because their living conditions weren’t considered as dirty so didn’t tick enough boxes on their abused checklists

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I forgot about the room on stilts until now. God that would've looked horrid with their house. I laugh whenever I picture it 😂 😂

The floor plan for the barn conversion appears to have 4 bedrooms. That will work brilliantly for a family with what 17 kids still at home? Who are already cramped in a 9-10 bed? Excellent idea Sue and Noel. Even with just the under 18s they'd be crowded.

Perhaps they're hoping for a series renovating their barn. They probably think they'll be the next Dick and Angel. Their followers probably adore their unoriginal chav style- tacky decor, fake marble, fake glam, clashing styles, grey, grey, grey and grey with a touch of grey.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Millie has obviously been reading here. I mentioned social will check her facebook for a relationship and obviously his name has now been removed 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Millie has obviously been reading here. I mentioned social will check her facebook for a relationship and obviously his name has now been removed 🤣
Am I bad wishing social would check tattle too? Or just the latest vlog with Harley in it. Can't stand scammers 😩

Reactions: 24
Why does Millie always sound like she has a dick in her mouth when she talks?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Why does Millie always sound like she has a dick in her mouth when she talks?!
she can’t talk properly all sue and noels kids are delayed . Basically grown up having to watch the younger ones and never had one to one time and education basic life skills . Imagine growing up in that house

• Sad
Reactions: 28
I forgot about the room on stilts until now. God that would've looked horrid with their house. I laugh whenever I picture it 😂 😂

The floor plan for the barn conversion appears to have 4 bedrooms. That will work brilliantly for a family with what 17 kids still at home? Who are already cramped in a 9-10 bed? Excellent idea Sue and Noel. Even with just the under 18s they'd be crowded.

Perhaps they're hoping for a series renovating their barn. They probably think they'll be the next Dick and Angel. Their followers probably adore their unoriginal chav style- tacky decor, fake marble, fake glam, clashing styles, grey, grey, grey and grey with a touch of grey.
With all the talk of them wanting to buy land and build a mansion reminds me of Sarah beeny only difference being Sarah and her family seem to have a good eye for design and decorating unlike sue and noel.oh and their children seem very polite, well mannered and hardworking.

Reactions: 14
To be fair to Millie she’s brought the family that much money through vlogs that skank and woman should have given her enough money not to claim for a good while. But that would mean no Gucci for sue

Reactions: 13
Am I bad wishing social would check tattle too? Or just the latest vlog with Harley in it. Can't stand scammers 😩
The social wouldn’t bother as long as he’s not living with her and even if he was they’d probably deny it, dwp would need proof to take it further. Wouldn’t take much for them to get her in for a compliance interview though

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.