The Radford Family #3 Sue needs a new pram, the bakery’s a sham and the media company’s a scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New to this lot and have a few questions about her being preggo at 13.

- Was this established when they first hit the headlines or is it an uncomfortable little detail that emerged over the years?
-Have they ever addressed this directly?
- Has the media ever brought it up?

I find it shocking that they are still touted in the media as being an aspirational family when she was just 13 when she fell pregnant to an older man.

Reactions: 3
Short answer to all that is initially no. Someone else will have more information

Reactions: 2
Having been in facebook birth groups with all 3 of my kids (oldest was born dec 2011) and reading the private things some members of those groups have shared it doesn't surprise me that Sue did the same. It's not my thing to overshare online but I know others seem to find comfort in it. Also it's clear shes not very bright so I doubt she would've considered the bigger picture with regards things being shared elsewhere/in the future.

Reactions: 9
New to this lot and have a few questions about her being preggo at 13.

- Was this established when they first hit the headlines or is it an uncomfortable little detail that emerged over the years?
-Have they ever addressed this directly?
- Has the media ever brought it up?

I find it shocking that they are still touted in the media as being an aspirational family when she was just 13 when she fell pregnant to an older man.
She announced it on that 20 kids and counting when she was pregnant with number 21. She first got pregnant at 12 when Noel was 17/18

49CF9907-F061-43B0-AEC3-36665BA57BDF.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Curiosity got the better of me so watched the last vlog although I did fast forward through most of it to get the general gist. What year is it please I think I slipped into a coma :ROFLMAO:

Poor Tillie looks really withdrawn and I'm not surprised her leg has an infection in that house. So much going on and dogs everywhere too (I love dogs but it's just not the best environment!). Parents more concerned with sticking a camera in their faces than actually looking after them.

I am really claustrophobic and just could not cope in that house!!

• Sad
Reactions: 6
She got pregnant at 13 and gave birth shortly after she turned 14. From what I can remember it was always out there, (although in 15KAC Sue said they were 16 and 18) but it wasn't until after the #metoo campaign that the media made a big deal about it.

Reactions: 5
Jesus!! She was actually 12 🤢. Have they ever said how they met?
God knows, obviously they were local to each other but what 17/18 year old gives a 12 year old child a second glance?! Only one that is not right!!!

When I was at school a somewhat promiscuous 14 year old girl got pregnant by this local scrote who had to have been at least 32 and already had multiple children with multiple mothers. Absolutely no one cared and he would appear daily at the school gates at lunch time etc to see her. It was in the time of Bebo/Myspace and I remember her/him publicly sharing almost naked photos of her which he had taken. Shocking this kind of stuff was allowed to happen but it did.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
God knows, obviously they were local to each other but what 17/18 year old gives a 12 year old child a second glance?! Only one that is not right!!!

When I was at school a somewhat promiscuous 14 year old girl got pregnant by this local scrote who had to have been at least 32 and already had multiple children with multiple mothers. Absolutely no one cared and he would appear daily at the school gates at lunch time etc to see her. It was in the time of Bebo/Myspace and I remember her/him publicly sharing almost naked photos of her which he had taken. Shocking this kind of stuff was allowed to happen but it did.
True. I was at school in the 80s and a few girls got pregnant. One girl was 13 and it was never really addressed despite it being a catholic school too. The father was 16 and she went on to have the baby and come back to school while her mother took over the care of her son.

She got pregnant at 13 and gave birth shortly after she turned 14. From what I can remember it was always out there, (although in 15KAC Sue said they were 16 and 18) but it wasn't until after the #metoo campaign that the media made a big deal about it.
For years she said is was 14 and 16.
She was 13 when she got pregnant with Chris and I know that she said they had been having sex for a while before. There have been claims of her being preg at 12 but I dont know where that came from. If that had happened and the baby was taken or lost. it would explain her need to keep going.

Reactions: 4
True. I was at school in the 80s and a few girls got pregnant. One girl was 13 and it was never really addressed despite it being a catholic school too. The father was 16 and she went on to have the baby and come back to school while her mother took over the care of her son.
Loads of girls got pregnant at my school too but it was generally with boys the same age or 1 or 2 years older. I remember telling my mum about the above and she thought I'd made it up to make the school sound bad or something, I was just like why would I make that up :rolleyes: the girl I was talking about never went back to school apart from when she was made to come in and sit her GCSEs which she didn't give a monkeys about, I don't live locally anymore but my friend has her on fb and she is on her 6th kid by the 6th father and has never worked a day in her life.I despair at the state of the nation!!

Anyway back to the Radfords :ROFLMAO:

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Can I just address that alot of people especially their followers say it was normal for 13,14 and 15 year olds to get pregnant ect

It really wasnt and isnt ok. I am sorry but it was still a crime.

And I do think in Sues case she was and still is very very vulnerable.

Reactions: 18
Can I just address that alot of people especially their followers say it was normal for 13,14 and 15 year olds to get pregnant ect

I've said before Sue was in Year 8 when she got pregnant and Noel was in 6th form..... That is not normal at all, in the slightest!

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
No sorry not accepting that there's someone, who's been in the public domain for years, who are that stupid to use their real name online to share private into.

They for sure have PR since they went big on TV years ago and no bleeping chance would she have created a profile in her real name.

So I'm calling bullshit until proven otherwise. Bring the goods.
You haven’t been following for long then. They don’t have PR they do everything themselves, that’s why everything looks so bad!! She has her own Facebook profile which I last spoke to her on the beginning of January.

You haven’t been following for long then. They don’t have PR they do everything themselves, that’s why everything looks so bad!! She has her own Facebook profile which I last spoke to her on the beginning of January.
They probably do have some basic PR, I imagine that is why her blogs (where she declared they claimed tax credits 😂😂) and spoke utter tit for pages with no punctuation, was taken down. But there’s no way Noel would let someone else take much of what they ‘earn’ so it will be basic.
As for saying Sue didn’t go online with profiles using her own name though, that’s the funniest thing I’ve ever read. Like anyone with a brain cell would pretend to be Sue Vagford 😂😂 you couldn’t if you tried.

• Haha
They probably do have some basic PR, I imagine that is why her blogs (where she declared they claimed tax credits 😂😂) and spoke utter tit for pages with no punctuation, was taken down. But there’s no way Noel would let someone else take much of what they ‘earn’ so it will be basic.
As for saying Sue didn’t go online with profiles using her own name though, that’s the funniest thing I’ve ever read. Like anyone with a brain cell would pretend to be Sue Vagford 😂😂 you couldn’t if you tried.
I think that post is from a radford to throw everyone off. They know there is so much more.

• Haha
Reactions: 1

According to the Law this is why there was no prosecution as Noel was not a teacher etc.

THE AGE OF CONSENT FOR SEX
ENGLAND AND WALES
The age of consent to any form of sexual activity is 16 for both men and women. The age of consent is the same regardless of the gender or sexual orientation of a person and whether the sexual activity is between people of the same or different gender.

It is an offence for anyone to have any sexual activity with a person under the age of 16. However, Home Office guidance [1] is clear that there is no intention to prosecute teenagers under the age of 16 where both mutually agree and where they are of a similar age.

It is an offence for a person aged 18 or over to have any sexual activity with a person under the age of 18 if the older person holds a position of trust (for example a teacher or social worker) as such sexual activity is an abuse of the position of trust.

According to the Law this is why there was no prosecution as Noel was not a teacher etc.

THE AGE OF CONSENT FOR SEX
ENGLAND AND WALES
The age of consent to any form of sexual activity is 16 for both men and women. The age of consent is the same regardless of the gender or sexual orientation of a person and whether the sexual activity is between people of the same or different gender.

It is an offence for anyone to have any sexual activity with a person under the age of 16. However, Home Office guidance [1] is clear that there is no intention to prosecute teenagers under the age of 16 where both mutually agree and where they are of a similar age.

It is an offence for a person aged 18 or over to have any sexual activity with a person under the age of 18 if the older person holds a position of trust (for example a teacher or social worker) as such sexual activity is an abuse of the position of trust.
That just means that the law is 16 for most, but it’s stricter at 18 if you’re in a position of trust. Not that you won’t be prosecuted if you’re not in a position of trust. It’s to cover vulnerable 16/17 year olds from people abusing their trust x

That just means that the law is 16 for most, but it’s stricter at 18 if you’re in a position of trust. Not that you won’t be prosecuted if you’re not in a position of trust. It’s to cover vulnerable 16/17 year olds from people abusing their trust x
Yes but it's also why Noel wasn't prosecuted as basically the law is there but like for example two under 16 year olds having sex, if they're both in agreement then they won't be prosecuted. The fact Noel was having sex with her age 18 when she was 14 he would not be prosecuted but if he was in a position of trust at the time then he would have been.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.