The Radford Family #3 Sue needs a new pram, the bakery’s a sham and the media company’s a scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the current theme on the thread is a bit off. I don't think it's fair to discuss someone's body and bodily functions just because they are in the lime light. Feels a bit below the belt (no pun intended) also anyone could have issue down below after childbirth lets not make people feel bad !
You can’t tell people what they can talk about on here 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
You can’t tell people what they can talk about on here 🤷‍♀️
No I can't but I can voice my opinion that it just becomes meanness for meanness sake.

I didn't say people can't say it. I said I thought it was unfair and also potentially hurtful to other posters. No one has to listen to my opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
So moving back to he Radfords and parenting the tattle way..............
As they appear to address the things we say here on vlogs a few things I would say ...............

-Sue get some trendy bamboo plates and stop using the paper ones.
-Time for a DIY vlog Noel, and put the handles back on doors for safety.
-I kinda feel like this has been addressed with a bacon butty but carry on, Tillie needs a few good meals.

Anything we would like to see?

Reactions: 4
So moving back to he Radfords and parenting the tattle way..............
As they appear to address the things we say here on vlogs a few things I would say ...............

-Sue get some trendy bamboo plates and stop using the paper ones.
-Time for a DIY vlog Noel, and put the handles back on doors for safety.
-I kinda feel like this has been addressed with a bacon butty but carry on, Tillie needs a few good meals.

Anything we would like to see?
Sue being sterilised

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Sue being sterilised
little steps!

I mean if she did get sterilised what would she vlog?
Oh and how we would miss those awkward pointing at the scan pic poses. I mean she looks like one of the ingham kids, only creepy!

• Haha
Id love an honest questions vlog, they could talk about why they don't like Chris' partner, what vile things Sophie has done and they could even interview family members about what they really feel about their family choices. Sue, you can thank me later - the views on this vlog would be through the roof, it might even pay for a trip to Florida!

Reactions: 10
Id love an honest questions vlog, they could talk about why they don't like Chris' partner, what vile things Sophie has done and they could even interview family members about what they really feel about their family choices. Sue, you can thank me later - the views on this vlog would be through the roof, it might even pay for a trip to Florida!
They dont like Chris's partner because she has kids that are not his.

Sophie has done many things, shes apparently very jealous of Chloe and there was alot of issues because of a boob job.

Oh a Q&A would be fab, would never happen though.

• Wow
They dont like Chris's partner because she has kids that are not his.

Sophie has done many things, shes apparently very jealous of Chloe and there was alot of issues because of a boob job.

Oh a Q&A would be fab, would never happen though.
Yeah hell would freeze over before they were honest. Who had a boob job?

I’d like them to be honest about how they pay for things, the minions are convinced the magic pie shop pays for everything, would be nice if they declared there Adds. There’s no way there paying for that upcoming trip to Australia themselves. Annoys me how they make out they pay for things themselves when they clearly don’t, just be honest 🤷‍♀️

little steps!

I mean if she did get sterilised what would she vlog?
Oh and how we would miss those awkward pointing at the scan pic poses. I mean she looks like one of the ingham kids, only creepy!
Loads of new content can see it now
i regret being sterilised
trying for number 23 with ivf
welcoming our miracle baby

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The new record for the world's oldest mother is 74. Sadly I honestly think she will keep having babies until it kills her and mostly likely will try to get IVF later on too.

Reactions: 2
Chloe. I think Noel lent her the money and she worked it off in pies but wouldnt lend it to Sophie because she wouldnt pay it back.
She must have gone from AA to A then, she still hasn't got any. I wonder if being on TV has made them more self conscious, Chloe has gone really OTT on her looks if you ask me.

Reactions: 5
Loads of new content can see it now
i regret being sterilised
trying for number 23 with ivf
welcoming our miracle baby
Noels new wife ha ha

I actually think when she no longer can carry on, the focus will change to encouraging as many grandbabies as possible.

wonder what Noel would think if one of the girls got knocked up at 13 buy a 17year old?

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Noels new wife ha ha

I actually think when she no longer can carry on, the focus will change to encouraging as many grandbabies as possible.

wonder what Noel would think if one of the girls got knocked up at 13 buy a 17year old?
I actually don't think the focus will go to the grandkids. For these women who are baby addicts it's all about them, it's not just about loving anyone's newborns. I would love to think that Sue might do some further education, get a job and a social life, but I think that will be a loooong way off. The more likely case will be that she will start breeding her frenchies until she has her own puppy farm.

Reactions: 6
The new record for the world's oldest mother is 74. Sadly I honestly think she will keep having babies until it kills her and mostly likely will try to get IVF later on too.
Would she qualify for ivf? I know they couldn't technically put a child limit on these things but surely they would turn down a couple who've already had 22 kids ??

Would she qualify for ivf? I know they couldn't technically put a child limit on these things but surely they would turn down a couple who've already had 22 kids ??

Guess they could always do it privately and pay for it themselves🤣

Reactions: 2
Well obviously she wouldn't qualify on the NHS 🤣🤣 And no serious doctor in the UK would probably accept her but you can pay for anything abroad.

I doubt any reputable clinic in the UK would be happy to treat her, she could go to Europe or even Asia if she was desperate enough. That might be an idea for a future programme.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.