The Radford Family #3 Sue needs a new pram, the bakery’s a sham and the media company’s a scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I doubt any reputable clinic in the UK would be happy to treat her, she could go to Europe or even Asia if she was desperate enough. That might be an idea for a future programme.
Well obviously she wouldn't qualify on the NHS 🤣🤣 And no serious doctor in the UK would probably accept her but you can pay for anything abroad.
Guess they could always do it privately and pay for it themselves🤣
Never thought of that... god I hope they don't such a waste of money they could be spending on the kids they already have 😬

Reactions: 1
My friend had her last baby age 44 and it put her straight into menopause. However, i don't think Sue would cope with knowing she couldn't get pregnant again so I woudn't put it past her to have IVF and they can well afford it and no doubt their fans will say the magic pie shop paid for it!

Reactions: 2
My friend had her last baby age 44 and it put her straight into menopause. However, i don't think Sue would cope with knowing she couldn't get pregnant again so I woudn't put it past her to have IVF and they can well afford it and no doubt their fans will say the magic pie shop paid for it!
I hope once this baby is born she goes into the menopause. I'm not sure if that's a horrible thing to wish on people but 22 kids is more than enough for any reasonable person. It can't be doing her body any good and I'm not talking about anything private here I'm just meaning pregnancy strains your body, like your back, hips etc. I do wonder if the doctors have told her to stop. And I wonder if they go for appointments before/during TTC to check if she's ok to carry another baby. I really hope they wouldn't go for IVF. I don't really know if doctors in this country would say no you have to many, I would like to think they would but doctors in other countries will just take your money and go. The worry with that though, is that during IVF they plant several embryos, often 2-4, so the risk of multiple pregnancy is much higher. IDK if her body would cope with a multiple pregnancy as she could easily end up with twins, triplets, quadruplets or even high in order multiples. Do you think her body could cope with that? I think it would do her body a lot of harm after all the previous pregnancies, especially because she will be 45 by the time this baby is born. Just selfish to keep going.

Reactions: 3
I can't remember which version of Kids and Counting it was but she said then which is years back that Dr's had advised her not to have anymore as her cervix has weakened but that must be why she's now induced early? I think it's so selfish of her to put herself at risk by having more kids when she already had a big family and risk the kids being left without their Mum. She is definitely obsessed.

Imagine if she asked one of her daughters to be a surrogate for her when she can't have anymore!!

Reactions: 8
I can't remember which version of Kids and Counting it was but she said then which is years back that Dr's had advised her not to have anymore as her cervix has weakened but that must be why she's now induced early? I think it's so selfish of her to put herself at risk by having more kids when she already had a big family and risk the kids being left without their Mum. She is definitely obsessed.

Imagine if she asked one of her daughters to be a surrogate for her when she can't have anymore!!
She is selfish continuing to have more. Women do die in childbirth sadly, from a range of things like postpartum haemorrhage, pre-eclampsia/eclampisa, infection etc. She is in her mid-forties and therefore at much greater risk and still continues on threatening their current children with the loss of their mother. I can imagine the doctors telling her not to have more, especially if her cervix is weak meaning she has to be induced early.
If she did ask one of her daughters to be a surrogate I hope they would laugh in her face. I do get the feeling the older kids have told her to stop, who wants to be having babies when their mum is still having babies herself. When she goes to the hospital or wherever for her first scan they must think oh ffs not again.

Reactions: 5

I remember this aswell, think it was quite a few kids ago!

as someone who's experienced the pain of having a stillborn and post partum haemorrhage I jumped at the offer of being sterilized! I have three healthy boys now and I'm more than happy with my lot.

I know someone touched upon the cloth nappies a few pages back and said they were only for photos.
But im pretty sure she actually did cloth Oscar and Caspar. Im in a cloth nappy group she is also in and remember posts of those 2. Caspar always seemed to be the golden child with his blond hair.
That didnt last long though. Even all those years ago i remember thinking she was a rude woman, who was only interested in herself and the youngest child.

How any of those children will grow up to be well rounded adults is beyond me. They are both doing them a massive disservice. What sort of future can you even hope to have when your parents cast you aside each time a new baby comes along. Its so sad.

Reactions: 12
I know someone touched upon the cloth nappies a few pages back and said they were only for photos.
But im pretty sure she actually did cloth Oscar and Caspar. Im in a cloth nappy group she is also in and remember posts of those 2. Caspar always seemed to be the golden child with his blond hair.
That didnt last long though. Even all those years ago i remember thinking she was a rude woman, who was only interested in herself and the youngest child.

How any of those children will grow up to be well rounded adults is beyond me. They are both doing them a massive disservice. What sort of future can you even hope to have when your parents cast you aside each time a new baby comes along. Its so sad.
I get the feeling we were in the same group? CBM?
IShe jumped on the bandwagon but it really didnt last

Reactions: 3

I was thinking earlier about how hectic the evenings seem to be with cooking,baths and reading and homework ect and I only have 3! some nights mum guilt is bad if I don't get a bit of one on one time with them each and a chat about their days. I suppose the radford children don't know any different really though 🤷

I get the feeling we were in the same group? CBM?
IShe jumped on the bandwagon but it really didnt last
Yes. I remember the times people would all contribute to a custom wee notions for her and i never saw so much as a thank you in return. Thats what made me think she was just a rude, selfish person. In it for the 'fame', i honestly think thats why she keeps having children, not because she's addicted to pregnancy and babies but because she gets a thrill from being centre of attention.
Something she was maybe missing in her childhood? But how ironic that her own children will be missing out too through her selfish actions.

I was thinking earlier about how hectic the evenings seem to be with cooking,baths and reading and homework ect and I only have 3! some nights mum guilt is bad if I don't get a bit of one on one time with them each and a chat about their days. I suppose the radford children don't know any different really though 🤷
Well no, they wont have experienced any different but they'll see the difference in their friends relationships with their parents and then realise their childhood was extremely lacking.
As a child i had a friend who came from a not so well off household, her mum was an alcoholic, her dad a total dosser. She was a nice girl, had 4 younger siblings who she did a lot for. She could see that our lives were poles apart (im also one of 5 but my parents actually bothered and didnt leave the childcare to the older children). I read every night, did my homework, had a nice home cooked meal, was given time, attention and love. I did well in school, she had none of that and it had a huge effect on her education. She could see the differences in primary school, so those kids will know too.

• Sad
Yes. I remember the times people would all contribute to a custom wee notions for her and i never saw so much as a thank you in return. Thats what made me think she was just a rude, selfish person. In it for the 'fame', i honestly think thats why she keeps having children, not because she's addicted to pregnancy and babies but because she gets a thrill from being centre of attention.
Something she was maybe missing in her childhood? But how ironic that her own children will be missing out too through her selfish actions.
yes she had some custom wee notions and while they were pretty not the best for full time use.
She did buy a few but was back in disposables along side it and once the baby was born she didnt bother.
I do agree that Casper was favourited, kind of the same way that Hallie is now.
And yes she is a selfish and self centred person. She has always been the same on every other group we have been on, would pop up, post and not take any notice of anyone else.

I also do think its about attention. And after the programmes started to roll in it became about content for the next programme and now for vlogs.

Have they ever said how they ended up having so many children? Like did they plan to have 10 but keep going? I just don’t get how you can have that many without planning. Thinking about having a new baby isn’t just thinking about a baby and sleepless nights it’s the child growing up and being more expensive then. Would they have had that conversation?

Have they ever said how they ended up having so many children? Like did they plan to have 10 but keep going? I just don’t get how you can have that many without planning. Thinking about having a new baby isn’t just thinking about a baby and sleepless nights it’s the child growing up and being more expensive then. Would they have had that conversation?
They had so many (9 I think?) and Noel had a vasectomy, then had it reversed when they decided they wanted more. How many 'more' is anyone's guess at this stage.

Would she qualify for ivf? I know they couldn't technically put a child limit on these things but surely they would turn down a couple who've already had 22 kids ??
I work with the local Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) for the area the Radfords live in and she absolutely would not get any IVF on the NHS.

New vlog and Noel still dont know his kids names

They just keep going, I dont think they actually have any thought on long term at all

I remember this aswell, think it was quite a few kids ago!

as someone who's experienced the pain of having a stillborn and post partum haemorrhage I jumped at the offer of being sterilized! I have three healthy boys now and I'm more than happy with my lot.
Sorry for your loss. I had post partum haemorrhage and a terrible time with my second birth. I was adamant I wouldn't have more but then I did change my mind 4 years later so did have another but I was scared and had an elective c-section (had c-section with the traumatic birth) but even the section was quite traumatic so it put me off having anymore as I was lucky to have 3 healthy kids. She's just selfish as is Noel. I remember with Bonnie in their vlogs he said she was getting very tired in that pregnancy and seemed to be suffering but again she puts herself through it again, it's just pathetic.

They had so many (9 I think?) and Noel had a vasectomy, then had it reversed when they decided they wanted more. How many 'more' is anyone's guess at this stage.
I don't believe he ever did have a vasectomy, I think they threw that in as a twist in the programme. When he said it Chloe gave him a wtf look and he said 'yeah, you didn't know about that, did you?' He would have had to pay for the reversal and I think he is far too tight for that. Also apparently he had the reversal 3 months after the vasectomy, he wouldn't even had had the all clear by that stage and surely the surgeon would tell him to wait until the scar tissue had settled. It was never, ever mentioned in any articles or publicity, it was randomly thrown in to garner interest and ward off criticism that they didn't plan their family.

Sue gets induced at 38 weeks as she has had several PPHs and a few births have been shorter than 15 minutes so basically they fear she won't make it to hospital and will bleed to death at home. The controlled induction means that they can monitor her very closely. I think she said for the last two babies they reserved a cot in neonatal ICU just incase, I imagine the anxiety levels of the staff rocket when she comes in.

I see Noel was having issues deciding on the cheapest lights to buy also Sue seemed to be paying for everything?! Money running out per chance? Or maybe she was using their tax credits??
More food in shot again! Is this to prove she actually feeds her kids?

I was researching slow cookers for my mum and the 6.5l one actually serves 20 portions, dont know of this is the size they have.
I do feel todays view of portions is skewed, but before i am jumped on this is a general view i haven't seen their servings and its an overall on what i see.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.