The Radford Family #3 Sue needs a new pram, the bakery’s a sham and the media company’s a scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me too. I need to know. I mean having just one baby and birth changes your body, especially down there and in the cave. She must have a very strong uterus and pelvic floor. We know she has to be induced at 38 weeks for her and the baby's safety so I'm guessing if she went into labour at home the baby would just fall out. I'm just also morbidly curious about what happens to your lady garden after you have so many babies.
Honestly after my first I remember peeing with my hand covering it worried it was all going to fall out. I can only imagine. I put money on it that she cannot control her own bladder any more.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I’m morbidly curious about what over 20 pregnancies & births would really do to anyone down there :sick:
I've had 4 and I'm still intact and I don't piss myself when I sneeze. Not sure I wanna push my luck by having 20 more babies though...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Me too. I need to know. I mean having just one baby and birth changes your body, especially down there and in the cave. She must have a very strong uterus and pelvic floor. We know she has to be induced at 38 weeks for her and the baby's safety so I'm guessing if she went into labour at home the baby would just fall out. I'm just also morbidly curious about what happens to your lady garden after you have so many babies.
Baby comes bungee jumping out with the cord😂🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve only had one and yes there’s a few changes but I feel like in most areas I’ve been lucky to be close to the same as before. But I literally cannot imagine the state her body must be in, there’s no way she’s been almost unscathed more than twenty times over especially her bits. I feel sore just thinking about it

I've had 4 and I'm still intact and I don't piss myself when I sneeze. Not sure I wanna push my luck by having 20 more babies though...
I’m sure you’re tempted to have two dozen kids but no, it’s not worth chancing your luck :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I really dont think they need to discuss how upset she was and how much its hurting her.
I know people are genuinely concerned but the best scenario would be a comment in the vlog away from all the kids like Sue used to do for her pregnancys and just say physio is going well, and doctors are happy. Not vlogging from the hospital car park and car. But I guess its all content.

Also does anyone remember them saying that because of her leg she only fitted in the mini bus, but that was a car was it not?
She shouldn't have spoken about Tillie while she was on the car listening...the poor little girl....vile woman ☹☹

• Sad
Reactions: 4
She’s probably got a fanny like a wizards sleeve

• Haha
But bamboo plates and coconut bowls look better on the gram. Maybe someone will gift them some. 🤪

The kids have always looked underfed to me.

Didn't think she would be bothering with reusable nappies.
Oh yes,those ones that are trendy and will be filmed and put in the cupboard.

Don't answer if it would give you away but what does Chris think about them keep having more babies?
His children have Uncles and Aunts younger than them.
But I am sure most 30 odd year olds would be disgusted at their parents still having babies

I’m morbidly curious about what over 20 pregnancies & births would really do to anyone down there :sick:
I havent seen pics but heard Noel needs a sat nav to get out!

They should have just given her a c-section 10 babies ago and fitted a zip!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I think we can safely say that the Radford's are reading here and trying to take the vlogs in the direction of criticism. Tillie probably didn't know what had come over her parents when they said they wanted to make her a fruit smoothie!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think we can safely say that the Radford's are reading here and trying to take the vlogs in the direction of criticism. Tillie probably didn't know what had come over her parents when they said they wanted to make her a fruit smoothie!
Oh yes she reads here, She always has read everything. Surprised she hasnt sent over a lynch mob to shut us all up.

New headline forThe sun.............. Mum of 22 take parenting advice from a gossip site.

When we get to a new thread it should be titled TRF #3- Our condolences to your lady bits!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hope she doesn’t get colds very often, can you imagine how bad it would be when she sneezes? Must be like a wave crashing through the ocean 🌊 😂💦💦💦💦💦💦

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hope she doesn’t get colds very often, can you imagine how bad it would be when she sneezes? Must be like a wave crashing through the ocean 🌊 😂💦💦💦💦💦💦
I'm surprised she doesn't just have a trail of wee following here round wherever she goes to be honest! 🙈

• Haha
I think the current theme on the thread is a bit off. I don't think it's fair to discuss someone's body and bodily functions just because they are in the lime light. Feels a bit below the belt (no pun intended) also anyone could have issue down below after childbirth lets not make people feel bad !

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I can just imagine them calling the kids one by one, it would be like Cletus from the simpsons calling his brood for pretzels 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think the current theme on the thread is a bit off. I don't think it's fair to discuss someone's body and bodily functions just because they are in the lime light. Feels a bit below the belt (no pun intended) also anyone could have issue down below after childbirth lets not make people feel bad !
Also, I might be a bit naïve (but I haven't given birth so will be), but surely multiple births is no difference to one birth? Does it really get looser and looser? The babies don't get any bigger. The vagina is designed to do what it does..

Reactions: 1
After only three births I need to wear tena pads and felt a little bad at that remark.

I had a 5lb baby 10 years ago and my bladder has had it. This has made me book an appointment about it lol

Also, I might be a bit naïve (but I haven't given birth so will be), but surely multiple births is no difference to one birth? Does it really get looser and looser? The babies don't get any bigger. The vagina is designed to do what it does..
Not a doctor but I think the main problem would be the constant, back to back pregnancies. Just like it’s not good for your body to be weightlifting everyday, it’s not good for your pelvic floor to be constantly having to support the weight of pregnancies (which can be very heavy considering the baby, placenta, amniotic fluid etc) without enough of a break to recover. The muscles will get fatigued and weaken, meaning the woman will be less able to control her bladder/sometimes even bowel, and more at risk of a prolapse, because the muscles have been overused and aren’t strong enough to hold everything in anymore

Pelvic floor exercises can really help but I think even they have their limits (the limit probably being 20 kids, sure when would you even find time to do them?)

I apologise if I offended anyone with my comment which was influenced by my own vagina gazing 😬 and definitely recommend pushing for help if you have pelvic floor issues (after pregnancy or otherwise), my physiotherapists/gynaecologists have been amazing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.