The Radford Family #3 Sue needs a new pram, the bakery’s a sham and the media company’s a scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sue will be frantically trying to work out who you are :ROFLMAO:
I am sure she will. And probably has a very good idea, Hi Sue.

Why are they making such a huge deal of making dinner now?

Are they proving their portions are ok?
Or do they want to write a cookbook, that would be a read as neither seam like they can write a proper sentence.
Maybe they are hoping TLC will reoffer then the 12 part series. Cooking show?

Reactions: 2
I am sure she will. And probably has a very good idea, Hi Sue.

Why are they making such a huge deal of making dinner now?

Are they proving their portions are ok?
Or do they want to write a cookbook, that would be a read as neither seam like they can write a proper sentence.
Maybe they are hoping TLC will reoffer then the 12 part series. Cooking show?
I felt like they were looking for something with the latest cooking vlog! They put a new intro on it and it seemed like Noel was making the meal purely for the vlog? Previously it really was their dinner as they showed all the kids lined up ready to eat but in this one he vaguely mentioned that the older boys liked eating this meal sometimes... not saying exactly that he was making it for their dinner or anything? and the specific mentioning of 'obviously this won't serve us all' it really felt like it was all for show

Reactions: 1
I felt like they were looking for something with the latest cooking vlog! They put a new intro on it and it seemed like Noel was making the meal purely for the vlog? Previously it really was their dinner as they showed all the kids lined up ready to eat but in this one he vaguely mentioned that the older boys liked eating this meal sometimes... not saying exactly that he was making it for their dinner or anything? and the specific mentioning of 'obviously this won't serve us all' it really felt like it was all for show
they are definitely reading here and trying to respond accordingly. She shot herself in the foot when she cheerily said "the children are very excited to get their dinner! " it made it sound as if it was their first meal in a week 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
can’t believe they actually use paper plates and cups. My sister has 4 little kids all close together and she usually uses plastic plates and cups for her kids - super easy to wash and they don’t smash. Must be expensive too to be buying so many one-use things on such a large scale! Even if Sue couldn’t be bothered to wash them, can they not use it as a chore maybe for the middle kids, give them a bit of pocket money for it even.
We have 6 and use the IKEA cups, plates and cutlery, which were super cheap. One of us wash the other drys and our older kids put them away. I would love a dishwasher but needed a tumble dryer more so used the space for that. We recycle as much as possible as we are aware of the carbon footprint we would be leaving behind for our children and future grand children xx

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I bet Sue is right now scrambling around buying plastic plates and cutlery so in the next vlog they can prove they never use paper plates with their tiny portions.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It's gone. Gary hardly vlogs now and when he does its the same thing every time, so don't even think it's worth a new thread sadly.

Its funny they were another one who things just didnt sit right, its quite obvious now.
I wonder if there split was to do with not being able to have a baby and I wonder if the Radfords will follow when Sue can no longer keep going.

I’ve just watched some of their YouTube channel 😞 appears the parents have the IQs of crayons and the wet wipes she uses have more personality than them 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I bet Sue is right now scrambling around buying plastic plates and cutlery so in the next vlog they can prove they never use paper plates with their tiny portions.
But bamboo plates and coconut bowls look better on the gram. Maybe someone will gift them some. 🤪

The kids have always looked underfed to me.

Didn't think she would be bothering with reusable nappies.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Its funny they were another one who things just didnt sit right, its quite obvious now.
I wonder if there split was to do with not being able to have a baby and I wonder if the Radfords will follow when Sue can no longer keep going.
Don't answer if it would give you away but what does Chris think about them keep having more babies?

I’m morbidly curious about what over 20 pregnancies & births would really do to anyone down there :sick:
Me too. I need to know. I mean having just one baby and birth changes your body, especially down there and in the cave. She must have a very strong uterus and pelvic floor. We know she has to be induced at 38 weeks for her and the baby's safety so I'm guessing if she went into labour at home the baby would just fall out. I'm just also morbidly curious about what happens to your lady garden after you have so many babies.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.