The Radford Family #3 Sue needs a new pram, the bakery’s a sham and the media company’s a scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep, printed paper plates on christmas day and other special occasions. In some posts (either on instagram or in a vlog?) showing their meals they even used them just as a regular thing!

Would be shocked to see how full their bins are at the end of the week
I'd love to know too! As a family of 5 our recycling, food waste and black bin are always full come Collection so Its intriguing with a family that size

Reactions: 5
Yes indeed. I hope she's having input from a dietitian and the parents are following that advice. Their current diet would not contain the required protein/vitamins/minerals that a post operative immobile child like Tillie would need.
The other children also look very thin. They all have sunken eyes and very shallow skin. Sue also looks gaunt and dark around her eyes.
The diet is appalling. The quantity of food the children get is very small and low in protein. The meals Noel makes on his cooking vlogs are always high in carbs and how one slow cooker of casserole can feed the kids is beyond me, even with most of the older kids not eating with them.
The Christmas food shopping contained so many cakes, biscuits and pop. I couldn’t understand them buying 3 ready made trifles. When I was at guide camp we made trifles in washing up bowls for groups of 10. So three bowls would be reasonable for the extended family.
The last few pregnancies appear to have taken their toll on Sue. She has aged terribly and looks exhausted. Her body must be wrecked.
Loosing the little boy must have been dreadful yet paradoxically he gets more of her attention that the other children. She was adamant she would have no more after the stillborn but has had 4 and number 5 is hot on Bonnie’s heels.
I would hope Tillie’s doctors, care team and social workers are keeping a close eye on her weight and general wellbeing and emotional health and not just her physical recovery.

Reactions: 13
Yep, printed paper plates on christmas day and other special occasions. In some posts (either on instagram or in a vlog?) showing their meals they even used them just as a regular thing!

Would be shocked to see how full their bins are at the end of the week
You are correct the kids eat from paper plates

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
To be fair- I think the whole 'Chloe had to quit uni to help out at home' is a cover for the fact that Chloe couldn't cope with Uni. I don't want to sound horrible, but none of them seem very academic enough for uni. Look at the parents; I do believe that intelligence is inherited to a certain extent. Obviously with a family that large there is bound to be at least one that will be an exception- probably one or two of the older boys i think. Katie also appears to be a bit different from the other girls.
I am not sure that intellectual ability is inherited as such. It is more probable educated and motivated parents spend more time with their children who will benefit from one to one stimulation. They are likely to be encouraged in their choices and have more opportunities for hobbies and extra curricular activities because of their parents higher earning potential. Sadly financial security, parental encouragement and status is directly linked to children’s achievement. Unfortunately children from less financially stable homes where parental expectations for them are low fair much worse than their more fortunate counterparts.

Reactions: 10
Some of them little ones surely can’t get all the cuddles and kisses they need off of their mum? 😭 I have one in ks3 and they still want constant cuddles at that age how do they give them enough time for their emotional needs.

• Sad
I felt quite sad for Tillie after watching their recent vlog. Sue vlogging in the car talking bout Tillie while she was sat int he back of the car just felt wrong to me. The little girl has just been through a day of pain and trauma but has to relive it by listening to her mum talk about it all just so she can make a vlog out of it. I am not sure why Sue didn't wait until she was home and in private - but even then I have a child of the same age and they ask me not to post about them online anymore which I respect. I wonder if their children get a say about their lives being put on show all the time?!

Reactions: 15
I felt quite sad for Tillie after watching their recent vlog. Sue vlogging in the car talking bout Tillie while she was sat int he back of the car just felt wrong to me. The little girl has just been through a day of pain and trauma but has to relive it by listening to her mum talk about it all just so she can make a vlog out of it. I am not sure why Sue didn't wait until she was home and in private - but even then I have a child of the same age and they ask me not to post about them online anymore which I respect. I wonder if their children get a say about their lives being put on show all the time?!
I really dont think they need to discuss how upset she was and how much its hurting her.
I know people are genuinely concerned but the best scenario would be a comment in the vlog away from all the kids like Sue used to do for her pregnancys and just say physio is going well, and doctors are happy. Not vlogging from the hospital car park and car. But I guess its all content.

Also does anyone remember them saying that because of her leg she only fitted in the mini bus, but that was a car was it not?

Reactions: 2
Rather pointless point so apologies but I know a really slummy mummy of 7 and she also uses paper plates, plastic knives and forks and paper cups, out of sheer laziness and because she can't be bothered to do the work associated with the amount of kids she chose to have.

She also can't be bothered to recycle as she 'has better things to do'. They regularly have massive piles of bin bags that don't fit in their wheely bins 🤢

The environmental impact is horrific. Just reinforces to me that it's a selfish choice for the parents to have more kids than they can properly care for.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Sadly I feel they probably say to Tillie ‘can we vlog about it and no doubt you will get sent lots of presents from the viewers because they feel sorry for you’!

Reactions: 1
Rather pointless point so apologies but I know a really slummy mummy of 7 and she also uses paper plates, plastic knives and forks and paper cups, out of sheer laziness and because she can't be bothered to do the work associated with the amount of kids she chose to have.

She also can't be bothered to recycle as she 'has better things to do'. They regularly have massive piles of bin bags that don't fit in their wheely bins 🤢

The environmental impact is horrific. Just reinforces to me that it's a selfish choice for the parents to have more kids than they can properly care for.
I know people like this with 2-3 kids too sadly.

Its really sad because this family when first filmed were really positive, budgetting but getting by. Now its like they are different people.

• Sad
Also does anyone remember them saying that because of her leg she only fitted in the mini bus, but that was a car was it not?
Yes I remember that and Chloe said about how the mini bus won’t fit in the hospital multi storey car park.

I wonder if they were gifted an adapted car that could accommodate her?

Sadly I feel they probably say to Tillie ‘can we vlog about it and no doubt you will get sent lots of presents from the viewers because they feel sorry for you’!
I am sure at that age its easy to get a child to say I would love to vlog but as a parent they should be saying no!

Yes I remember that and Chloe said about how the mini bus won’t fit in the hospital multi storey car park.

Alder Hay? There is alternative parking for bigger vehicles, could you imagine if there wasnt alot of people have adapted cars and vans to transport their children.

Exactly but I feel all of them are loving the new wealth and freebies that vlogging has given them.
I think for the adults its a way to boost income and egos.

For the kids they are thinking freebies. But apart from a kitchen, a few holidays where they dont relax with a camera in their faces, possibly a couple of gifted toys, a pram and a anti-pet smelling plug in. What have those kids gained?

can’t believe they actually use paper plates and cups. My sister has 4 little kids all close together and she usually uses plastic plates and cups for her kids - super easy to wash and they don’t smash. Must be expensive too to be buying so many one-use things on such a large scale! Even if Sue couldn’t be bothered to wash them, can they not use it as a chore maybe for the middle kids, give them a bit of pocket money for it even.

Just watching the meatball and bean vlog and at exactly 6min 25 secs in Noel states that the stew certainly won't feed 20 of them and then does a knowing look to someone off camera. Reading this site and addressing how much they eat??

Just watching the meatball and bean vlog and at exactly 6min 25 secs in Noel states that the stew certainly won't feed 20 of them and then does a knowing look to someone off camera. Reading this site and addressing how much they eat??
Sue is a regular reader, the woman cant take criticism at all

They said in one blog that someone messaged them and told them to fold the front seat down as they had to do the same with the child. So she sits in the back with her foot on the folded down front seat.

Reactions: 4
They said in one blog that someone messaged them and told them to fold the front seat down as they had to do the same with the child. So she sits in the back with her foot on the folded down front seat.
Thanks. I haven't watched any of their vlogs since the xmas day one!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.