The Radford Family #3 Sue needs a new pram, the bakery’s a sham and the media company’s a scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The girls are so pretty but I just don't like the make up. It's sooooo thick. Wish they wouldn't wear so much foundation. Try something lighter.
Can you imagine washing thst all off?

Reactions: 3
I'm shocked about that, Sophie seems really close to Sue. What is apparently vile about her?
It changes one min they are besties and the next its awful.
Around the time of the holiday she was saying that Sophie wasnt getting her own way and was being vile.
On one of the holidays Sophie wanted to go out with the older girls but Sue didnt want to look after her kids and Sophies husband drinks too much. They only want to be around the family for the free holidays.

Chris and Nicole are best off out of it!

Reactions: 6
It changes one min they are besties and the next its awful.
Around the time of the holiday she was saying that Sophie wasnt getting her own way and was being vile.
On one of the holidays Sophie wanted to go out with the older girls but Sue didnt want to look after her kids and Sophies husband drinks too much. They only want to be around the family for the free holidays.

Chris and Nicole are best off out of it!
I don't think any of them are mature enough to act like adults, their arguments are probably more reminiscent of school girl cat fights.

You say that Chris wants to stay out of it, but I see him as trying to get back it. Doing the German TV show, publicising himself as a Radford on social media etc. Why did he do those things then if he wants nothing to do with the brand? He also went to the #gifted Gulliver's day out that the family went to (and put it on social media).
What does his partner think of everything?

Reactions: 1
I don't think any of them are mature enough to act like adults, their arguments are probably more reminiscent of school girl cat fights.

You say that Chris wants to stay out of it, but I see him as trying to get back it. Doing the German TV show, publicising himself as a Radford on social media etc. Why did he do those things then if he wants nothing to do with the brand? He also went to the #gifted Gulliver's day out that the family went to (and put it on social media).
What does his partner think of everything?
At the end of the day they are still his parents and hes still part of the family.

I am not sure for his reasons to do these things but if it made a little extra money or gave the kids a day out that they wouldnt have otherwise then that cant be a a bad thing as long as its not too intrusive.
There has been alot of things said by Sue about Nicole and none was too nice.

I don't know Nicole obviously, but it's not uncommon for parents not to like the partner of their children. That has happened in my family and I find it more often happens when a son meets a girl as then they tend to go off with the girlfriend's family and you see less of sons when this happens.

Reactions: 6
To be perfectly honest if my son brought home a girl with 4 kids by multiple fathers I'd be inwardly horrified and hoping they wouldn't have any together, no matter how nice she seemed.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just re watched 19 kids and counting and saw they were using disposable nappies, I know in the episodes before she used reusable. Obviously more environmentally friendly and also disposables are so expensive these days.

Reactions: 4
Just re watched 19 kids and counting and saw they were using disposable nappies, I know in the episodes before she used reusable. Obviously more environmentally friendly and also disposables are so expensive these days.
She was always such a cloth nappy ambassador, must have been for the sake of their image.

While she was part of the cloth nappy group she used them, for the whole of about a week!
it was for the post on Facebook at the time.

Considering how long it will take for those nappies to degrade and how many kids they have had I'm horrified! If you are going to bring children into the world at least make sure they have a world to live on (e.g. look after it as much as possible!)

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Considering how long it will take for those nappies to degrade and how many kids they have had I'm horrified! If you are going to bring children into the world at least make sure they have a world to live on (e.g. look after it as much as possible!)
Why is anyone surprised.

They use disposable nappies.
A new pram and clothes every baby.

Paper plates too

Their carbon footprint is huge

Reactions: 10
[
Why is anyone surprised.

They use disposable nappies.
A new pram and clothes every baby.

Paper plates too

Their carbon footprint is huge
😱😱

Did they not use the resusables nappies at all?
The amount of money they must spend on the new babies is astonishing.
Has anyone else noticed the middle ones who are at primary school don’t seem to have nice clothes, just seems the little ones and teenagers who most probably go shopping with them or work have the nicer clothes.

Reactions: 9
[

😱😱

Did they not use the resusables nappies at all?
The amount of money they must spend on the new babies is astonishing.
Has anyone else noticed the middle ones who are at primary school don’t seem to have nice clothes, just seems the little ones and teenagers who most probably go shopping with them or work have the nicer clothes.
No, those nappies she bought with the names and numbers on, they were for pictures only.

The middle ones are all dressed in Primark. The teens have more of a say over what they wear and she spoils her favourites.
The middle kids are forgotten.

Reactions: 13
Im not knocking posters.. just saying that I could easily pop up and say I know them. It was the same on the Freer family thread, 50% said they knew them.
Is there a thread for the Freers or is it gone?

Is there a thread for the Freers or is it gone?
No thread, the Freers are has beens now.

No, those nappies she bought with the names and numbers on, they were for pictures only.

The middle ones are all dressed in Primark. The teens have more of a say over what they wear and she spoils her favourites.
The middle kids are forgotten.
Well that was some act, Sue was waxing lyrical all over the place about the virtues of cloth nappies.

Do they use disposable plates?! I can see the convenience but jeez!
Yep, printed paper plates on christmas day and other special occasions. In some posts (either on instagram or in a vlog?) showing their meals they even used them just as a regular thing!

Would be shocked to see how full their bins are at the end of the week

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.