The Radford Family #3 Sue needs a new pram, the bakery’s a sham and the media company’s a scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know why Sues relationship status has changed from Married to Single in the last month?

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Sue in particular is completely oblivious to the children's needs and at the same time is highly defensive that they give their children the same individual time/attention that a family with 2 children do. Noel understands better but doesn't really care.
Sue is oblivious to anyone else around her!
It’s like when Noel knocked her up, she stopped maturing!

Reactions: 4
Does anyone know why Sues relationship status has changed from Married to Single in the last month?
Could you imagine if she’s single, she’ll be out clubbing and doing all the stuff she missed out on as a teen. It’ll be carnage 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I’m sorry but there is no way they wash all the school age kids and do homework every single night. I have 3, bath homework bedtime takes 2 hours. I have 2 ks1 so phonics galore here and one ks2 so reading and spellings. 😣 either I’m doing it wrong or they start as soon as they get in from school.

Reactions: 15
Could you imagine if she’s single, she’ll be out clubbing and doing all the stuff she missed out on as a teen. It’ll be carnage 🤣🤣
I think she'd have a new man pretty quickly though. She has never been single so the thought probably terrifies her.

If anyone knows of the rfamily, they were slagging off the Radfords in their latest vlog. They are seething that they are getting holidays gifted and they have to pay. They are the phyto-plankton of youtube, but think they deserve it all :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 2
I’m sorry but there is no way they wash all the school age kids and do homework every single night. I have 3, bath homework bedtime takes 2 hours. I have 2 ks1 so phonics galore here and one ks2 so reading and spellings. 😣 either I’m doing it wrong or they start as soon as they get in from school.
How much homework do they get? My son is 10 and gets homework once a week which I think is bad enough! X

Reactions: 1
That’s where the older kids come in but mainly the girls. It came out in one of the This Morning interviews that the boys don’t have to help with anything, just the girls. No wonder a few of them were/are studying child care. They probably pass with flying colours!

Reactions: 4
If anyone knows of the rfamily, they were slagging off the Radfords in their latest vlog. They are seething that they are getting holidays gifted and they have to pay. They are the phyto-plankton of youtube, but think they deserve it all :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
oh Mr R, I miss his thread. Never been able to hide his jealousy.
Always says about being a big family, they have 6 or so at home, nope.

• Haha
That’s where the older kids come in but mainly the girls. It came out in one of the This Morning interviews that the boys don’t have to help with anything, just the girls. No wonder a few of them were/are studying child care. They probably pass with flying colours!
I’m not sure how that works any more, if Katie and upwards have moved out, the majority at home are middle boys. Mind you 12 at home is far more manageable than 20, although they can’t be having support through a levels and GCSEs etc. It’s all very selfish.

Reactions: 2
Is that definitely her account though? Weirdos in the past made accounts in their names and took their photos.
Yes that is 100% her account.
And I can also confirm that they relationship status changed in the last week or so, a picture of her profile taken on 9th Jan says Married.

I don’t believe loads have moved out. If they have, looks like they still come around everyday to help out. Katie seems to act more like Archie’s mother than Sue does and Chloe always seems to be there. I think some of them don’t like to be filmed now they’re getting older so that’s probably why it looks like they don’t live there anymore?

Yes that is 100% her account.
And I can also confirm that they relationship status changed in the last week or so, a picture of her profile taken on 9th Jan says Married.
What does Noel’s say?!

Reactions: 3
Yeah all those kids and none of them have gone to uni or studied anything at all or had any decent job? :/
I’m not going to act like university is what everyone should strive for and what’s needed to be successful but I looked up the amount of young people who entered uni last year - 28%, more than one in four. They have 6-7 kids of university age and only one of them went for like a term. I hope some of them go, even if it’s more for the peace & quiet and chance to learn independence than the academic side. You don’t have to be particularly academic to go to university either, I know people who have done a foundation year or even blagged their way in. I’d be signing up to any old course if it meant being across the country from that madhouse!

Reactions: 11
I’m not going to act like university is what everyone should strive for and what’s needed to be successful but I looked up the amount of young people who entered uni last year - 28%, more than one in four. They have 6-7 kids of university age and only one of them went for like a term. I hope some of them go, even if it’s more for the peace & quiet and chance to learn independence than the academic side. You don’t have to be particularly academic to go to university either, I know people who have done a foundation year or even blagged their way in. I’d be signing up to any old course if it meant being across the country from that madhouse!
Poor Chloe did go to opposite end of the country but felt obliged to come back as Sue was pregnant. I'm so glad she has moved out and is living her own life now. Katie seems to have stepped into her role now.

oh Mr R, I miss his thread. Never been able to hide his jealousy.
Always says about being a big family, they have 6 or so at home, nope.
Yeah he's green with envy, even had the audacity to say that Noel doesn't work as hard as him 😂 Poor Dave thought he was going to be the next ifam, joke is that the lovely Dragon Sue (who he used to slag off) gets more views than him.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.