The Radford Family #3 Sue needs a new pram, the bakery’s a sham and the media company’s a scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah to be fair any who has watched their programmes and followed them on social media will be privvy to loads of information, you don't need to know them personally.

Reactions: 2
I've unfollowed them. I feel by following them I'm encouraging them. Sue is like a gremlin, she pops one out everytime she gets wet. Enough is enough.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That sausage roll mum came across as a complete loon. I don't think she "proved" anything against them. Both Sue and Sophie have poor literacy skills so I think their "threats" were just badly worded attempts at telling her to check her facts before she speaks.

Reactions: 5
How is 'be careful what you say' threatening? It only would be if it followed with 'or I will bla bla bla'
She also spelt 'discussed' as 'disgust'. She doesn't sound too bright.

Reactions: 3
That sausage roll mum thing was quite possibly the hardest thing I’ve ever tried to watch, and given I’ve watched some Radford vlogs that’s truly saying something.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That sausage roll mum came across as a complete loon. I don't think she "proved" anything against them. Both Sue and Sophie have poor literacy skills so I think their "threats" were just badly worded attempts at telling her to check her facts before she speaks.
I read an article before on the radfords saying they did in fact have a nanny at one point
From 2012

Attachments

Reactions: 1
I read an article before on the radfords saying they did in fact have a nanny at one point
From 2012
I don't think they denied having one, the sausage roll mum tried to allude to them having one at the time (which wasn't true) and keeping it a secret.

I don't think they denied having one, the sausage roll mum tried to allude to them having one at the time (which wasn't true) and keeping it a secret.
No Sue did deny having one and she does have a habit of backtracking info she’s put out there (another classic ‘we get tax credits’ and then ‘we only claim child benefit’) the mad sausage women simply knew that she had previously had a nanny so she could work in the Magic Filthy pie shop. But to be honest they all seem as bonkers as each other and sausage woman was too boring to watch.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
So this thread got busier.

and from people who seam to know the radfords well. Has something happened we don’t know about?
I'm from near them. Getting sick of seeing local facebook groups praise them like they can do no wrong.

Reactions: 5
I'm from near them. Getting sick of seeing local facebook groups praise them like they can do no wrong.
What is the general feel of locals towards them? I imagine they are very well known because of the shop and number of children who have gone through primary school.

What is the general feel of locals towards them? I imagine they are very well known because of the shop and number of children who have gone through primary school.
I don't know about the kids, but I know all over those groups people praise them to death. No one I know has been to or had a pie from their pie shop, I mentioned before but I've never seen anyone actually in it and I've been past at all different times of day. I know some of the kids went to one of the after school activities I did, but I'd moved on long before they joined. Went to school in a different town so I didn't see the kids in school either.

I don't know about the kids, but I know all over those groups people praise them to death. No one I know has been to or had a pie from their pie shop, I mentioned before but I've never seen anyone actually in it and I've been past at all different times of day. I know some of the kids went to one of the after school activities I did, but I'd moved on long before they joined. Went to school in a different town so I didn't see the kids in school either.
He gets home from the pie shop in time for the school run so I think as it’s a bakery he starts work about 6 am to bake the pies. I thought it was more they supply businesses with the pies rather than an actual bakery open selling pies to the public?

He gets home from the pie shop in time for the school run so I think as it’s a bakery he starts work about 6 am to bake the pies. I thought it was more they supply businesses with the pies rather than an actual bakery open selling pies to the public?
It looks abandoned from the outside, maybe he does go there early! Wouldn't blame him, I wouldn't want to be in that house in a morning!

From what I now understand....
Since the bad hygiene rating the bakery has been closed but they are still making pies there to sell online and to suppliers. So basically using the same place that’s got a poor hygiene rating but without displaying it. Wonder if environmental health are aware.

And I think everyone is sick of seeing people praise them constantly when it’s all a lie.
From designer clothes paid for by benefits, holidays paid for by tvshows, nanny’s, no nanny’s.
constant pregnancy’s when they don’t take care of the other kids too well.
The concern of her health
Just them being generally irresponsible people.
And now the vlogs which are just traumatic. Noel gives off creepy vibes and Sue, it’s just so uncomfortable to watch!

He’s not working in the bakery now and there’s no business current other than the media one he set up last January. The we site is out of date and you can’t place orders online.

He’s not working in the bakery now and there’s no business current other than the media one he set up last January. The we site is out of date and you can’t place orders online.
As of a week or so ago you can order online. It had been offline since October, so obviously not a big earner in the first place and they certainly weren't relying on it's income. They don't have any stockists any more, which would lead me to believe that the pie company is just a smoke screen for the 'do it all ourselves' narrative. It will be interesting to see when the new company's accounts come out in several weeks what they are claiming the income is.

As of a week or so ago you can order online. It had been offline since October, so obviously not a big earner in the first place and they certainly weren't relying on it's income. They don't have any stockists any more, which would lead me to believe that the pie company is just a smoke screen for the 'do it all ourselves' narrative. It will be interesting to see when the new company's accounts come out in several weeks what they are claiming the income is.
So hold on the Bakery is closed. The Pie company isnt taking order.

22 kids and wearing designer coats and ordering new prams. We are obviously doing things wrong, working 46 hours a week living within our means.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.