The Radford Family #3 Sue needs a new pram, the bakery’s a sham and the media company’s a scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think there is a public face which is all happy giggly and immature.

But privately I know there is another side to both of them!
I remember seeing something a couple of yrs ago on Facebook or Youtube can't think which now! but it involved the Radfords and someone who lived nearby whose husband had set up a website or something for them,anyway there was a big fallout and the neighbour had screenshots of the abuse she was recieving from Sue and one of the daughters it was shocking ! not as sweet as their wholesome so it seems

Spill the tea! 😂 I can imagine Noel has a really nasty streak, can't see Sue being bad though.
The opposite from what I understand ! she's a nasty piece of work

Reactions: 5
I remember seeing something a couple of yrs ago on Facebook or Youtube can't think which now! but it involved the Radfords and someone who lived nearby whose husband had set up a website or something for them,anyway there was a big fallout and the neighbour had screenshots of the abuse she was recieving from Sue and one of the daughters it was shocking ! not as sweet as their wholesome so it seems

The opposite from what I understand ! she's a nasty piece of work
That would be the Sausage roll mum on you tube

And yep she is, but they both are

That must be the worst #ad I've seen, even Sue couldn't get enthusiastic about it.
She just has no personality

Reactions: 3
The whole family is always wearing expensive branded clothes, especially Sue and the older kids. I think Noel is the one who is better at budgeting and he makes sure the food bill is down, but Sue never seems to be able to tell herself that something is too expensive.
How is Sue wearing a Canada Goose coat?!? (i think?) they're crazy crazy expensive. That's not 'scrimping' at all!
Also the fur on them is real animal fur totally immoral of them in my opinion

Reactions: 1
Also the fur on them is real animal fur totally immoral of them in my opinion
I am not sure the family have any morals at all.

13 year olds getting pregnant
Animal cruelty
Lies upon lies
Benefits because we all know they get them
Kid after kid after kid without any care
Their carbon footprint
Poor parenting, leaving kids to bring up their siblings, taking door handles off doors at night
Poor diet but designer clothing
Showing the pic of a poor vulnerable child on a&e
Unrelated gifts and freebies

Reactions: 17
What an amazing vlog!
Did anyone notice that she has aged quiet a lot recently, it seems that this pregnancy has taken its tole on her for sure. I feel for her though as she is very concerned about the size of her bump and not feeling much movment as she has an anterior placenta, although I doubt these worries will stop her having anymore, she is a ticking bomb for something really bad happening to her or a baby.

The fact this woman requires a new pram with each baby points to the fact she is addicted to everything about having a newborn, it's like she has to relive the first time mum over and over again with all these expensive prams and latest newborn accessories and gadgets with each newborn. Most women yes get an expensive pram with their 1st pregnancy, but this is usually put away to do 2nd 3rd baby etc. Surely she has a massive collection of prams, what on earth does she do with them afterwards that she needs a new one each time 🙄🙄

Reactions: 10
I think one of the reasons she looks so much older and more haggard is that she’s lost a lot of weight. She’s tiny this time compared to her last babies. She’s was never huge but she was more filled out and softer looking. Less weight makes her look different.
It really is worrying and her mental health will be taking its toll. I had quite a few and the hospital staff and drs were really not happy and always saying how dangerous it was and how much the risks increased. It made me super anxious and stressed and then I had an unexpected horrendous event after 1. It was terrifying. So she will know. She also loves the attention, appointments and extra scans associated with the pregnancy.

Reactions: 6
Did anyone notice that she has aged quiet a lot recently, it seems that this pregnancy has taken its tole on her for sure. I feel for her though as she is very concerned about the size of her bump and not feeling much movment as she has an anterior placenta, although I doubt these worries will stop her having anymore, she is a ticking bomb for something really bad happening to her or a baby.

The fact this woman requires a new pram with each baby points to the fact she is addicted to everything about having a newborn, it's like she has to relive the first time mum over and over again with all these expensive prams and latest newborn accessories and gadgets with each newborn. Most women yes get an expensive pram with their 1st pregnancy, but this is usually put away to do 2nd 3rd baby etc. Surely she has a massive collection of prams, what on earth does she do with them afterwards that she needs a new one each time 🙄🙄
Sue IMO used to look amazing. She now looks like a channel five 'pregnant and on heroine' advert. Age has kicked her very suddenly in the face and her grey roots don't help. She has a fantastic body though. I worked with a Traveller family before and the women in the family all looked like Sue, I wonder does she have Traveller roots, she was the 7th child of her birth siblings to be taken into care and they have much higher rates of child protection issues than the general population.

ETA: Didn't realise she's concerned about the size of the bump, that is worrying, hope everything goes ok.

I would say shes worrying about the movement because of the baby they lost Alfie.
But yes I think she looks awful this time and its defiantly taking its toll on her.

I also wonder if she struggled to conceive this one as there is a big gap between the new baby and Bonnie. Its all catching up with her.

The new pram thing dont bother me, some people just like prams and some have a few prams for just 1 baby.

But the constant need for a newborn is so worrying. And if I suspect it took a while to conceive the new baby, is menopause catching up with her as shes 45. I think she will really struggle when she can have to more.
Apart from an incubator who is Sue Radford? Does she have any hobbies? Never seen any? Does she have any real friends?

Reactions: 1
I would say shes worrying about the movement because of the baby they lost Alfie.
But yes I think she looks awful this time and its defiantly taking its toll on her.

I also wonder if she struggled to conceive this one as there is a big gap between the new baby and Bonnie. Its all catching up with her.

The new pram thing dont bother me, some people just like prams and some have a few prams for just 1 baby.

But the constant need for a newborn is so worrying. And if I suspect it took a while to conceive the new baby, is menopause catching up with her as shes 45. I think she will really struggle when she can have to more.
Apart from an incubator who is Sue Radford? Does she have any hobbies? Never seen any? Does she have any real friends?
Big gap? Bonnie will be 16 months. Which means she was 6 months old when sue conceived, and given she breastfed and her age that is very quick. I’m her age and breastfeeding has a big impact on my fertility. She probably caught the month after she stopped feeding.
It’s all really sad. After each of mine and with age, I’m more tired and I got really quite anxious (like her quick deliveries) the risk of haemorrhage increases, she then has the pelvic recovery. I think Noel is a bleeping prick who should actually protect this woman he abused as a child.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Big gap? Bonnie will be 16 months. Which means she was 6 months old when sue conceived, and given she breastfed and her age that is very quick. I’m her age and breastfeeding has a big impact on my fertility. She probably caught the month after she stopped feeding.
It’s all really sad. After each of mine and with age, I’m more tired and I got really quite anxious (like her quick deliveries) the risk of haemorrhage increases, she then has the pelvic recovery. I think Noel is a bleeping prick who should actually protect this woman he abused as a child.
Yes but for Sue that is a big gap.

She usually stars trying very soon after the last is born.

Its sad, she says 12 week till this is born and really shes thinking 12 weeks till we plan the next

Yes but for Sue that is a big gap.

She usually stars trying very soon after the last is born.

Its sad, she says 12 week till this is born and really shes thinking 12 weeks till we plan the next
Yes but she’s 45 and she breastfed. She not magic. It’s not a big gap at all (I’ve had smaller myself) but unless you don’t breastfeed and therefore your fertility returns very quickly you physically can’t always get pregnant immediately. She’s openly said she breastfed Bonnie more and longer. She’s had gaps of this size before.

Yes big gap. Sue would have wanted to conceive the month after her last baby was born NOT 6 months after. Also odd, I am fairly sure I have seen a perfect prep machine in their kitchen whilst she was supposedly breastfeeding. It takes 2 to tango and Sue has never come across as a victim of Noels. Personally I think they are both a bunch of bleeping pricks. Selfish, self centred, driven by money and very fake.

Reactions: 2
Yes but she’s 45 and she breastfed. She not magic. It’s not a big gap at all (I’ve had smaller myself) but unless you don’t breastfeed and therefore your fertility returns very quickly you physically can’t always get pregnant immediately. She’s openly said she breastfed Bonnie more and longer. She’s had gaps of this size before.
The clock is ticking they have already mentioned the next one

It seemed like an ad to me. He kept mentioning there name, said how great the service was etc I dunno I really don’t think it was a spur of the moment idea. I reckon they got given a voucher to go there personally
Unless he produced receipts, it was a freebie. They are under the impression the world as well as HMRC tax credits dept owe them a living. 🥴

I wonder is she getting a single buggy, surely she'd need a triple one for Bonnie, Archie and the new baby?
She says they need the one they’re getting as they’re going on a lot of trips this year. Must have been offered more free holidays!

I thought they could only fit Tillie in the minibus so how come Noel took her to hospital in a car?

Can’t believe Sue has risked another pregnancy with her placenta problem.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.