The Radford Family #3 Sue needs a new pram, the bakery’s a sham and the media company’s a scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That is what I call a brain fart, you go through the list. He constantly gets them wrong, I don’t think that is normal.

It's not that he gets the name wrong, he doesn't seem to be able to tell the difference between Oscar and Casper. They aren't even twins either. I call my children the wrong names, in my head I obviously know who is who but it comes out wrong, but her seems quite proud of talking with Oscar only to be told that it's Casper.

I just watched the vlog, Sue said Noel finished work on christmas eve and didn't go back until Monday, he obviously does not need the money or the business!

Reactions: 7
That is what I call a brain fart, you go through the list. He constantly gets them wrong, I don’t think that is normal.
I don't go through a list, I just call them their siblings name.

Plus he has a LOT of kids so it's easy to get them wrong plus Sue quite often says 'darling' as she probably can't think of their name!

Reactions: 2
It will be free. Noel would never pay for that. If he had £250 to blow it would not be on food for 1 meal. It’s an ad.

Pizza Hut is struggling and lots closing. I will now never go again.
They have spent £100s on their coats so I wouldn’t be too sure. Perhaps the being frugal was to appeal to the nation. 🤷‍♀️

I know where their pie shop is, none of them are ever in it.

Even when it was "open"
What has become evidently clear is that the bakery does not feed this family nor is it their livelihood. One would not allow their livelihood to receive such an appalling hygiene rating if that were the case and certainly not allow it to remain shut for months on end. How many of us could lose our only source of income and then book month long holidays across the world. I smell a scam, not a pie.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
It will be free. Noel would never pay for that. If he had £250 to blow it would not be on food for 1 meal. It’s an ad.

Pizza Hut is struggling and lots closing. I will now never go again.
The kids meals at Pizza Hut are 5.99 including drinks and dessert and there were 13 so I don’t think it would have been more than 100. I think it’s cheap and good value although I haven’t personally eaten there in years I used to go to there when I was at uni as it was good value, although it was a long time ago their prices don’t seem to have gone up.

The kids meals at Pizza Hut are 5.99 including drinks and dessert and there were 13 so I don’t think it would have been more than 100. I think it’s cheap and good value although I haven’t personally eaten there in years I used to go to there when I was at uni as it was good value, although it was a long time ago their prices don’t seem to have gone up.
Considering Noel once bought chips from the chip shop and cooked the sausages at home, £100 could be £1000 with him. Hes really tight.

Reactions: 6
Yeah it’s cheaper than a lot of places for a meal, salad, dessert and drink though. I think they’re filming for C4 again ant they’re paying for Australia.

Reactions: 1
If it was in a vlog it would be a negotiated freebie.

If it just happened to be on a story, then possibly it could be a treat, but if it’s a vlog then there’s absolutely no way Noel paid.
Even if there were only 13. He’d post the receipt if he’d actually paid, and not given them the free advert.

• Heart
Why does sue keep saying Haaayyyyy when she’s talking to the kids? Oh Bonnie haayyyyy oh Archie haaayyyyy oh F off haaayyyy 😬🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think that’s how she is along with giggling over anything and everything!

I hear the older kids tell the younger kids off and be more firm than Sue ever is.
I think there is a public face which is all happy giggly and immature.

But privately I know there is another side to both of them!

Reactions: 7
They are completely different people off camera.
Less chirpy for sure
Yes. There is no way the fake Sue and Noel are as happy off camera as they are on it, fakes!

Spill the tea! 😂 I can imagine Noel has a really nasty streak, can't see Sue being bad though.
I think there is a public face which is all happy giggly and immature.

But privately I know there is another side to both of them!
[/QUOTE
Agree. They play up to the camera, nothing more.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.