The Radford Family #3 Sue needs a new pram, the bakery’s a sham and the media company’s a scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On a mumsnet thread there was a lot of talk about this room with no windows and I think Sue must have read it as then on a vlog she made a point of saying that there is a skylight window but it is up very high so you can't see it at eye level.
Why does she react to people commenting on a window but never reacts or defends her age or benefits claims?

Reactions: 5
The latest article about them came up in my Facebook feed and there were 258 comments, there’s was a few saying how amazing they are and the weird defenders saying they worked so hard in the (bleeping filthy) magic pie shop to support all their spawn, but most of the comments are negative. Discussing inability to provide adequate care and attention, lots of people saying they do get benefits etc, and people calling out the fact she was 13 and he should be on a sex offenders list....
The vast majority of comments on the tabloid articles are very negative. The positive ones are usually from EDL types saying that 'white folk' are on the decrease and they aren't claiming any benefits unlike the p*kis so they should have more :unsure:

Why does she react to people commenting on a window but never reacts or defends her age or benefits claims?
Because she can't publicly deny it when the vast majority of people know it's not true. On the christmas vlog people were asking if Millie's coat was real fur and Sue said it was fake, but hasn't responded to any of the comments about the Canada Goose jackets.
They came on This Morning and Phil Schofield actually said that there had been a list of questions banned, the rpimary ones being about their income.

The vast majority of comments on the tabloid articles are very negative. The positive ones are usually from EDL types saying that 'white folk' are on the decrease and they aren't claiming any benefits unlike the p*kis so they should have more :unsure:

Because she can't publicly deny it when the vast majority of people know it's not true. On the christmas vlog people were asking if Millie's coat was real fur and Sue said it was fake, but hasn't responded to any of the comments about the Canada Goose jackets.
They came on This Morning and Phil Schofield actually said that there had been a list of questions banned, the rpimary ones being about their income.
So probably the 13/18 thing and income.
I wonder if thats why they are not doing 22 kids and counting as the last programme outed the age thing.

Reactions: 3
So probably the 13/18 thing and income.
I wonder if thats why they are not doing 22 kids and counting as the last programme outed the age thing.
Yes the last programme seemed to be critical of the age thing, whereas before it was almost glorified. It really signalled a massive turn against them.

Reactions: 1
Do you know the title of the vlog where she mentions the uniform grant?
I don’t know if this is the case, but if you look at one of the secondary schools in Morecambe, they were changing their uniform last summer and have a grant for all pupils to have a new blazer and tie. I’ll see if I can attach a screenshot. Maybe this is what they meant when they said uniform grant as I cannot see how in any way they would qualify for the low income grant.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
I don’t know if this is the case, but if you look at one of the secondary schools in Morecambe, they were changing their uniform last summer and have a grant for all pupils to have a new blazer and tie. I’ll see if I can attach a screenshot. Maybe this is what they meant when they said uniform grant as I cannot see how in any way they would qualify for the low income grant.
That isn't the school they go to, they have mentioned the name of the school on Facebook before.

Can we take the name of the school down please.
Not sure if it is or isnt but uncomfortable with the kids school being online.

The parents may be feckless but the kids are innocent.

Yes this happened at my kids school when they changed the uniform. We were all given a voucher to get a free blazer and tie but it was only for that new school year. After that we have to pay ourselves.

Reactions: 1
Like I said, it’s a school in Morecambe not necessarily their school. Although as it seems they have shared that information themselves on social media and if someone were that invested they could find it. The point more was perhaps this is what they were alluding to when they mentioned uniform grants in their vlogs.

The highest rate of tax credits can qualify for uniform grants and low incomes.
That picture simply confirms a blazer and tie given to every pupil not a grant given to pupils. Pretty sure it was primary as well.

Thing is no one has a clue what the business turned over and what he paid himself. He could’ve paid himself the minimum. Sue could be a carer as Tillie would be quite rightly entitled to full DLA at £480 ish a month with free car tax etc, that gives a large boost to tax credits. There’s no evidence of piles of money sitting in accounts there’s just evidence of huge amounts of expensive stuff and holidays. If he paid himself a low wage, the filthy pie shop was hardly turning over millions. Then they could well have been entitled to grants and extra benefits, free school meals for all etc.

Last edited:
The highest rate of tax credits can qualify for uniform grants and low incomes.
That picture simply confirms a blazer and tie given to every pupil not a grant given to pupils. Pretty sure it was primary as well.

Thing is no one has a clue what the business turned over and what he paid himself. He could’ve paid himself the minimum. Sue could be a carer as Tillie would be quite rightly entitled to full DLA at £480 ish a month with free car tax etc, that gives a large boost to tax credits. There’s no evidence of piles of money sitting in accounts there’s just evidence of huge amounts of expensive stuff and holidays. If he paid himself a low wage, the filthy pie shop was hardly turning over millions. Then they could well have been entitled to grants and extra benefits, free school meals for all etc.
And surely a lot of the stuff is gifted? Not just holidays, clothes, toys, food but wasn't the kitchen a freebie too? I'd imagine pram manufacturers are falling over themselves to provide the pram for the latest one.

I just watched the vlog, they went on four holidays in 2019. Florida, Duinrell, that forest holiday place and a massive house in Devon somewhere. The ones saying they 'do it all themselves' are mad.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
And surely a lot of the stuff is gifted? Not just holidays, clothes, toys, food but wasn't the kitchen a freebie too? I'd imagine pram manufacturers are falling over themselves to provide the pram for the latest one.
I wonder if this is the case after the backlash from the sleeping pod thing, that didnt go to plan and people hit out saying why should they get freebies, they should have enough baby things.

I just watched the vlog, they went on four holidays in 2019. Florida, Duinrell, that forest holiday place and a massive house in Devon somewhere. The ones saying they 'do it all themselves' are mad.
Thats a lot of pies!

Last edited:
I wonder if this is the case after the backlash from the sleeping pod thing, that didnt go to plan and people hit out saying why should they get freebies, they should have enough baby things.
I don't know why companies would gift them anything, they aren't exactly leading a hip, inspirational lifestyle like the instamums. Sue looks a complete mess of late, the house is chaos, screaming, shouting kids everywhere. Their life other than holidays is extremely boring, they hardly go anywhere. I can see why people loved the programmes so much because it was all of the fun stuff and was edited to make it look like that all of the time, but the vlogs are just very boring. When the KAC programmes were on they reached peak TV viewings every time, but they only have 100k subs on youtube, which sounds a lot but for their 'fame' it really isn't. The novelty has worn off for a lot I think.

I’m sure Duinrell was gifted as they had just opened that big accommodation.
Yes to be fair they said that was gifted.

Duinrell was gifted
The forest place was gifted
The house in devon was gifted

Florida, I think there was defiantly some deals involved.

I dont understand why these companys are working with them. The kind of people who are looking at their feed and aspiring to be them are not the kind of people that will be going on holidays like that.
Its not to do with their family size but they have zero personality, the house is chaotic at best, they are boring.
Even when they do goon these holidays or show these products their posts/photos and vlogs with sue mumbling through just dont sell the product at all.

Reactions: 6
I don't get the brand alignment either! If they were advertising butlins or sun holidays or something I could see it

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.