The Radford Family #3 Sue needs a new pram, the bakery’s a sham and the media company’s a scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is Sue wearing a Canada Goose coat?!? (i think?) they're crazy crazy expensive. That's not 'scrimping' at all!
The whole family is always wearing expensive branded clothes, especially Sue and the older kids. I think Noel is the one who is better at budgeting and he makes sure the food bill is down, but Sue never seems to be able to tell herself that something is too expensive.

Reactions: 3
The whole family is always wearing expensive branded clothes, especially Sue and the older kids. I think Noel is the one who is better at budgeting and he makes sure the food bill is down, but Sue never seems to be able to tell herself that something is too expensive.
I noticed on his birthday and at Christmas his clothing seemed to be mainly from Primark!

Reactions: 4
How is Sue wearing a Canada Goose coat?!? (i think?) they're crazy crazy expensive. That's not 'scrimping' at all!
2 of the kids got ones for Christmas too.
One of the boys, maybe Daniel and maybe Ellie? They all look the same.

Thats alot of pies.

I noticed on his birthday and at Christmas his clothing seemed to be mainly from Primark!
Yes, when they did hauls and things in the programmes it was supermarket and primark.
The middle kids are still in their cheaper stuff though.

Reactions: 1
One thing I always notice from her you tube vlogs is that she never puts the kids into car seats properly. The straps are always loose.

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Well his new business is searchable and the accounts will be visible. They will be fuming the names been leaked no doubt.

That’s why Radford Pies came under Faradays. They are so sneaky and they don’t want people to know what he is paid and therefore what they claim.

But to get uniform grant last year they must’ve been claiming absolutely maximum tax credits etc, as it’s only given to those on the lowest incomes.
I’m sorry but it’s incredibly immoral to take a uniform grant, presumably intended for families who can not afford uniform, and then give your kids mountains of birthday and Christmas presents, take them to Australia for a month and get pregnant AGAIN. Try taking some responsibility and use your money to buy your kids the essentials they need rather than taking from the state and splashing out on luxuries. It’s not fair at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I’m sorry but it’s incredibly immoral to take a uniform grant, presumably intended for families who can not afford uniform, and then give your kids mountains of birthday and Christmas presents, take them to Australia for a month and get pregnant AGAIN. Try taking some responsibility and use your money to buy your kids the essentials they need rather than taking from the state and splashing out on luxuries. It’s not fair at all.
I wasn’t condoning it, I think it’s absolutely revolting.

Reactions: 10
Wasnt the recent school uniform gifted.
Clarks shoes and Next uniforms.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Wasnt the recent school uniform gifted.
Clarks shoes and Next uniforms.
I have no idea but they should not be getting FSM/PP or uniform grants if they can afford to buy designer clothes, expensive presents and multiple holidays 🤷🏼‍♀️

Literally came on here to comment the same. Some of those coats cost £700 a coat. Either they are blowing the budget on material branded goods and cutting the costs elsewhere or they are massively in debt.

Another thought is that the coats have gone in via the company- if their new company is about vlogs and media a lot of items such as coats and toys can be claimed back meaning they don’t have to pay any tax on them. I suspect that Noel makes over the 70K threshold in businesses earnings.
Furthermore if he claims the minimum amounts via a salary they will still be able to claim certain benefits etc. I imagine he pays himself base salary and if and when they need the extra money it comes out in dividends.

Also a note on employees- I imagine a lot of the older kids are on the books- this means that they are able to claim about £660 per person a month tax free. I’ve heard that the older kids also pay rent - so if they receive that money via the business and then pay x amount back to their parents in rent then Noel and Sue are getting that money without having to pay any tax on it.

• Wow
Probably, the shoes were and next gift them a lot. But this was a uniform grant. Outrageous.
I was sure she made a point of saying the Clarks shoes weren't gifted as paeople had been asking? Also where did the school uniform grant allegation come from?

Reactions: 2
I was sure she made a point of saying the Clarks shoes weren't gifted as paeople had been asking? Also where did the school uniform grant allegation come from?
When they were shopping in a last year vlog she said they were spending the uniform grant.
They did not pay for all those shoes. No receipt evidence

Quite a lot of comments on the IG post regarding the ethics/cost of the jacket. People are starting to question the whole frugal family aspect, which can only be a good thing.

Reactions: 11
I don’t comment a lot on anything but I’m sorry it is absolutely outrageous that anybody receiving any type of benefit from the state is spending that much on a coat! If you can afford £500 plus on a coat you clearly do not need help!

• Angry
Reactions: 23
Quite a lot of comments on the IG post regarding the ethics/cost of the jacket. People are starting to question the whole frugal family aspect, which can only be a good thing.
Have they been deleted or have any of them replied? You would think having that many children you would have to make sacrafices. The four girls are crammed into that room with barely an inch between their beds, Hallie and Phoebe’s room is a cupboard that doesn’t have a window. I doubt they would have got Bonnie’s cot in there too, so I wonder where she sleeps?
If they have that much money they should be going private. SJs got so much stick for going private but if you can afford it then you should. With that many children then that money could have been used for so many other things...

The four girls are crammed into that room with barely an inch between their beds, Hallie and Phoebe’s room is a cupboard that doesn’t have a window. I doubt they would have got Bonnie’s cot in there too, so I wonder where she sleeps?
When I saw their house tour video I found the bedroom set ups insane. The eldest three boys with a massive bedroom and Chloe with two rooms to herself in the basement, and then upstairs all these kids crammed into rooms. Hardly seemed fair.
Sometime in December, Sue put on her insta story that she’d set up another of these rooms with 4 beds right up next to each other for 4 of the younger kids (I can’t remember who it was exactly though).
As Chloe appears to have moved out, are the letting some of the older kids have her old rooms? I’d be surprised if they’d done this without putting it on the YouTube or Insta story.

Have they been deleted or have any of them replied? You would think having that many children you would have to make sacrafices. The four girls are crammed into that room with barely an inch between their beds, Hallie and Phoebe’s room is a cupboard that doesn’t have a window. I doubt they would have got Bonnie’s cot in there too, so I wonder where she sleeps?
If they have that much money they should be going private. SJs got so much stick for going private but if you can afford it then you should. With that many children then that money could have been used for so many other things...
why are they so crammed in when the house is 10 bedrooms and the newspaper story said only 12 live at home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.