The Radford Family #3 Sue needs a new pram, the bakery’s a sham and the media company’s a scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I saw their house tour video I found the bedroom set ups insane. The eldest three boys with a massive bedroom and Chloe with two rooms to herself in the basement, and then upstairs all these kids crammed into rooms. Hardly seemed fair.
Sometime in December, Sue put on her insta story that she’d set up another of these rooms with 4 beds right up next to each other for 4 of the younger kids (I can’t remember who it was exactly though).
As Chloe appears to have moved out, are the letting some of the older kids have her old rooms? I’d be surprised if they’d done this without putting it on the YouTube or Insta story.
I think the ones who pay rent get the biggest rooms and rooms to themselves but those rooms make me claustrophobic. Another room with a bunkbed (Max and Josh) looked like you could barely walk through without breathing in...
why are they so crammed in when the house is 10 bedrooms and the newspaper story said only 12 live at home
The mirror article on 24/12 about their trip to Aus said everybody lived at home except Sophie and Chris so who knows.

Reactions: 1
I don't think Chloe has moved out, she often posts pictures from the room which seems to be the basement bedroom. It would be great for her if she did though, but she is the one who appears to feel obligated to help out though and feels a lot of anxiety wrt Sue's pregnancies.

Sophie posted a message that her (late) grandfather sent through a clairvoyant telling Sue this is her last baby and to enjoy her children now. IIRC a clairvoyant in Oz told them that about 5 babies ago, so let's see.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
why are they so crammed in when the house is 10 bedrooms and the newspaper story said only 12 live at home
I read the article and thought it said she lived with 21 children? Which is also wrong. There’s more than 12 at home as the youngest 12 would not include Katie I don’t think.
I honestly believe they just do deals for freebies they don’t get paid for much due to their finances. It would be too risky. We know they read here and they’ve not addressed any of the posts regarding income and never point readers or viewers in this direction because it would be negative for them.

I think the ones who pay rent get the biggest rooms and rooms to themselves but those rooms make me claustrophobic. Another room with a bunkbed (Max and Josh) looked like you could barely walk through without breathing in...

The mirror article on 24/12 about their trip to Aus said everybody lived at home except Sophie and Chris so who knows.
No it was 2 days ago, says 12 live at home.
Was in the mirror, something about 2019 being a bad year

I don’t know which article but I think it’s wrong, they just use their YT videos and quote what they say and use it to make an article.

No it was 2 days ago, says 12 live at home.
Was in the mirror, something about 2019 being a bad year
Yeah that’s the one I read.

It would mean all Katie and above had moved out. Which is untrue.

Found it. It’s just wrong. Like when they say they don’t claim etc

Reactions: 2
The tabloids and their shoddy reporting have always mixed things up. The government must be trying to deflect from Brexit judging by the spate of Radford related articles in the last few weeks :LOL:

Reactions: 2
Have they been deleted or have any of them replied? You would think having that many children you would have to make sacrafices. The four girls are crammed into that room with barely an inch between their beds, Hallie and Phoebe’s room is a cupboard that doesn’t have a window. I doubt they would have got Bonnie’s cot in there too, so I wonder where she sleeps?
If they have that much money they should be going private. SJs got so much stick for going private but if you can afford it then you should. With that many children then that money could have been used for so many other things...
Sorry what? One of the bedrooms doesn’t have a window?? Does anyone know if that’s even legal? What if there was a fire??
I remember years ago my parents converted the loft and it had to have windows in otherwise we couldn‘t call it a bedroom.

Reactions: 6
Sorry what? One of the bedrooms doesn’t have a window?? Does anyone know if that’s even legal? What if there was a fire??
I remember years ago my parents converted the loft and it had to have windows in otherwise we couldn‘t call it a bedroom.

The council housed my friend in a new build and the 2nd bedroom had no window x

I bet it doesn't look like that anymore. Make it nice for the gram bet it will be trashed

What a boring new vlog.
If thats the highlights, I just cant wait for next year.

I read the article and thought it said she lived with 21 children? Which is also wrong. There’s more than 12 at home as the youngest 12 would not include Katie I don’t think.
I honestly believe they just do deals for freebies they don’t get paid for much due to their finances. It would be too risky. We know they read here and they’ve not addressed any of the posts regarding income and never point readers or viewers in this direction because it would be negative for them.
Either that or they won the lotto. No way can they exist on Noel's wage....they live like millionaires....

Reactions: 3
Either that or they won the lotto. No way can they exist on Noel's wage....they live like millionaires....
They have for a long time even on the TV shows there was something that didnt match up.

On a mumsnet thread there was a lot of talk about this room with no windows and I think Sue must have read it as then on a vlog she made a point of saying that there is a skylight window but it is up very high so you can't see it at eye level.

The more I think about this the more it annoys me. I read a comment saying that she was in awe of them as she only had 6 children and couldn't do everything that they were doing, so there are (not very bright) people out there that think they are actually paying for all of this by themselves. They are selling/advertizing a lifestyle that simply is not attainable on their income from the bakery. The vast majority of things they have is due to undeclared #ads and #gifts and tax credits.

Reactions: 7
The latest article about them came up in my Facebook feed and there were 258 comments, there’s was a few saying how amazing they are and the weird defenders saying they worked so hard in the (bleeping filthy) magic pie shop to support all their spawn, but most of the comments are negative. Discussing inability to provide adequate care and attention, lots of people saying they do get benefits etc, and people calling out the fact she was 13 and he should be on a sex offenders list....

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.