The Radford Family #3 Sue needs a new pram, the bakery’s a sham and the media company’s a scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone actually believe they are a happy couple and family?

Those band aid clickbait babies only cover up so much

The things she said in the path, he controls finances, he goes to the pub alot leaving alot to her, he isnt as calm as on camera.

I think the way he speaks to her on one of the holiday programmes when she gets lost, is very very telling.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
If my husband spoke to me and treated me how Noel treats Sue I'd bloody twit him one 🙈😂 and swiftly divorce him!

Noel is truly a horrible, controlling little man!
He is the one that wants poor Sue to keep popping out baby after baby!
I get a real Stockholm syndrome vibe.

Reactions: 16
Does anyone actually believe they are a happy couple and family?

Those band aid clickbait babies only cover up so much

The things she said in the path, he controls finances, he goes to the pub alot leaving alot to her, he isnt as calm as on camera.

I think the way he speaks to her on one of the holiday programmes when she gets lost, is very very telling.
I don’t think they know how to be a couple to be honest, they probably don’t know who they are outside of the school run and piles laundry. Noel speaks to the kids like tit, he was calling them idiots in the log cabin holiday because they couldn’t unlock the door.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
I don’t think they know how to be a couple to be honest, they probably don’t know who they are outside of the school run and piles laundry. Noel speaks to the kids like tit, he was calling them idiots in the log cabin holiday because they couldn’t unlock the door.
Noels a nasty controlling man when the camera is away.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I reckon they’ve gone quiet because he’s doing the accounts for the new business due at the end of the month 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Could you imagine if there tax credits were stopped due to overpayment 😳 their tax returns must be insane. Surely hmrc would be watching everything they post and think somethings not adding up, especially with all the gifted and holidays etc xx

Reactions: 8
Could you imagine if there tax credits were stopped due to overpayment 😳 their tax returns must be insane. Surely hmrc would be watching everything they post and think somethings not adding up, especially with all the gifted and holidays etc xx
It’s probably the first year things have changed and he will have to be so careful. If they lose their tax credits, there’s no going back. And YouTube and Instagram are not long term stable financial options. So if any of that drops and he’s lost his tax credits and child benefit due to an increase in earnings, he’s going to have to make an awful lot of pies.

Reactions: 8
Oh for sure there is something going on.
Mrs Radfords profile pic has now disappeared!
I think she has walked out!!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I very much doubt they’ve split up. Maybe she’s in hospital on bed rest because there’s something wrong with the pregnancy?

I very much doubt they’ve split up. Maybe she’s in hospital on bed rest because there’s something wrong with the pregnancy?
Shes threatened to do it before.

If it were hospital there would be a post from her hospital bed.

Also it dont explain taking down her profile pic or changing relationship statuses.

Reactions: 2
I agree they have been parents from day one. They were so young they never really learned how to just be together.

I don't watch Thier channel but have seen the shows, I'm not a fan!

Shes threatened to do it before.

If it were hospital there would be a post from her hospital bed.

Also it dont explain taking down her profile pic or changing relationship statuses.
I don’t think she’d say if she was in hospital in case the baby is at risk.

Reactions: 1
Maybe it’s just for attention! 🤷‍♀️ It does seem strange though! Noels gonna have to be making a lot of pies to cover for not ‘earning’ anything from YouTube vids!
Hopefully nothing is seriously wrong with unborn baby or any of the other children!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.